Questionnaire "slavery & Death". For Females Only

Go to CruxDreams.com

Stilet2

Governor
1. The most right Master for you is:
A. a rich and authoritative man (VIP)
B. ordinary guy, the same age with you
C. your own Father

2. What clothes will be the most right for you as a slavegirl?
A. expensive nice dress
B. simple work-clothes (jeans or shorts and T-shirt or top)
C. minimum of clothes which need for elementary decency (panties only or loincloth only)
D. wearing any clothes is forbidden for a slavegirl, so I will be absolutely naked

3. Do you have the right for wearing a footwear?
A. of course I have the right, and I want to wear a nice high hilled shoes or jackboots
B. I have the right for wearing some footwear which need for a work (sneakers)
C. I must to be barefoot in the warm season
D. I must to be barefoot always, in summer or winter

4. What jewelry you want wear as a slavegirl?
(you can choose a few options)
A. expensive nice jewelries (necklaces, rings, braceletes)
B. tatoo about slavery and submission
C. the best jewelry for a slavegirl - is scars from a whips, cuts, burns
D. the best necklaces, rings or braceletes for a slavegirl - is the shackles, which restrain any movements of arms and legs

5. Do you have the right for a pretty hairstyle?
A. of course I have the right, and I want for Master inviting a hairdresser for me regularly
B. my hairstyle must to be comfortable for work - a pigtail or a ponytail
C. I must have a short boyish haircut (not longer than 12 mm) - for comfortable working and receiving a punishments ... and for I will not waste time for hair care

6. Must you shave your pubic hair and hair on your armpits, calves and underbelly?
A. necessarily and regularly
B. I should doing this by order of Master
C. I have no right for shaving ... My Master can punish me for hair on my body or burn the hair in a flames

7. How and where you should sleep?
A. in the bedroom of my Master, of course
B. on the floor, near the door of Master's room
C. in a smallest cage, where I can't even move
D. I must sleep standing, in chains

8. For what you should receive a light corporal punishments (whipping, making cuts, making burns etc.)?
A. for petty offenses or slow working
B. for good deeds or good working
C. light corporal punishments - is not punishment for any offenses - I must accept this regularly, for to be in good shape

9. What whipping device will be the most right for you?
A. a lashes which save your skin
B. a whips, which tear your skin
C. thick stick for beating to bones (your ribs and kneecaps and ankles)
D. flexible stick ("Spießrutenlaufen") for beating to your bare feet-heels

10. You are working in the field, and your arms and legs are chained in the shackles, which restrains your movements. Your Master appointed a deadline for your work and said that you will be executed to death if not finish on time. What will you do? – “I will …”
A. try to work as quickly as possible with hope to finish on time or hope for mercy.
B. explain to Master that to finish on time is impossible because I restrain in the shackles, and ask him to take off the shackles for time of work.
C. saucily say that I will not work because this impossible in the shackles, and ask to begin my execution immediately
D. know that I cannot finish on time in the shackles anyway, but finish all my work and, after that, will report that I was late and deserved to be executed to death.

11. Your Master gave for you two orders, which contradict each other. First order is the prohibition for doing something (example - have sex with anyone other than Master). Second order is to do this (example - to service Master's guests sexually). Both orders promise execution to death for you, in case of violation. What will you do? – “I will …”
A. remind him about the contradiction, will say that this is illogical, and ask to cancel one of the orders.
B. follow by the prohibition with hope that this is the checking my loyalty.
C. do according the second order with hope that he forgot about first order.
D. ask which of the orders I must violate, will do all as he says, and accept my death sentence with thanks.

12. Your Master needs for some money. You know that one company is ready to pay a lot of money for snuff-film of the death penalty procedure. What will you do? – “I will …”
A. not tell him anything about this.
B. tell him about this but ask to use this way at last resort only.
C. tell him about this and offer my snuff-model service with readily.

13. Your Master is bored. And you know that he promised execute you to death for some petty offences (in the case of commission of it in fact). What will you do? – “I will …”
A. never do this offences.
B. offer my help for Master, and will do some offences if he order this.
C. I will do a few offences without asking him
D. invent a few offences (but not commit) and falsely confess, remaining innocent in fact.

14. So, you sentensed to execution, and all that remains is choose how you must die. What will you do?
14-1. ask for painless and quickly execution during a few minuts:
A. beheading
B. hanging
C. shooting
D. lethal injection
14-2. not ask for mercy with understanding that I deserve qualified execution and painful death during 3-4 days ... and if I were allowed, I would choose:
E. impalement (through rectum, with limiter at the level of navel)
F. crucifixion with nailing and anal cornu
G. breaking all my bones on the wheel
H. slow skinning alive
K. making incision in my belly and slow pulling my intestines
L. slow roasting on a small fire
M. hanging by my ribs on a hooks
14-3. to my mind, I deserve the slowest and the most painful execution, which combines a few qualified methods (from the list "14-2") during 10-15 days (in this case write what methods you would like to combine, please)

15. Your execution should be:
A. privacy, because I'm shy of humiliation of crowd
B. public, because humiliation is important part of execution

16. Have you a last wish before execution?
A. romantic dinner and good sex with Master
B. to smoke one cigarette
C. nothing
D. to give a 100-200 sticks-beatings to my bare feet-heels for goodbye

17. Should you prepare instruments for your execution and carry it to execution's place yourself?
A. no, this work for Masrer's servants
B. I will do it at last resort and by Master's order only
C. of course, this is my direct duty and I will do it without any order or reminder

18. What kind of clothes will be on you when you will go to execution's place?
A. nice dress and high hilled shoes
B. in dirty cheap clothes and barefoot
C. in panties or loincloth and barefoot
D. barely naked and barefoot

19. What your way to execution's place should be?
A. I will struggle and beg for mercy, and I will be brought by force
B. I want go to place as quickly as it possible so that no one sees me except Master and executioners
C. I must go slowly, for accept ridiculies and humiliation from crowd
D. I must go slowly, for accept ridiculies and humiliation from crowd, and have to stop every time if anyone wants to rape me

20. Should the executioners stimulate you with sticks or whips?
A. no, enough that I must die
B. yes, if I will go slowly or fall
C. yes, for my good shape only ... whipping of slavegirl is not any punishment, but this is integral part of way to execution's place

21. What should happen before the start your execution?
A. nothing, I want start my execution immediately
B. I will kiss feet of my Master and will make curtsy for my executioners and viewers
C. gang rape by everyone in all my holes
D. preparatory tortures (you can write its types and parts of your body)

22. What will be your behavior during the execution? - "I will ..."
A. cry, whine and beg to mercy
B. swear and insult my executioners and viewers
C. howl as a wild animal
D. restrain myself and moan only
E. restrain myself and keep silent for save my honour during my extremally suffering
F. tell jokes for the executioners and viewers ... and tell for them about my suffering

23. How your corpse should be used after execution?
A. bury at the cemetery
B. bury in a grave that I will dig myself
C. sell for organ transplantation (if any organs saved undamaged)
D. cooking as meat, - Master take my delicious parts and remainders must be use for viewers
E. take organs for transplantation, and suitable part of my body must be use for cooking as meat, and remainders must be grinding for fertilizer for the field
F. throw into a garbage dump as useless carrion

C. your own Father

A. expensive nice dress
C. minimum of clothes which need for elementary decency (panties only or loincloth only)
D. wearing any clothes is forbidden for a slavegirl, so I will be absolutely naked

A. of course I have the right, and I want to wear a nice high hilled shoes or jackboots

D. the best necklaces, rings or braceletes for a slavegirl - is the shackles, which restrain any movements of arms and legs

A. of course I have the right, and I want for Master inviting a hairdresser for me regularly
C. I must have a short boyish haircut (not longer than 12 mm) - for comfortable working and receiving a punishments ... and for I will not waste time for hair care

6. Must you shave your pubic hair and hair on your armpits, calves and underbelly?
C. I have no right for shaving ... My Master can punish me for hair on my body or burn the hair in a flames

8. For what you should receive a light corporal punishments (whipping, making cuts, making burns etc.)?
C. light corporal punishments - is not punishment for any offenses - I must accept this regularly, for to be in good shape

10. You are working in the field, and your arms and legs are chained in the shackles, which restrains your movements. Your Master appointed a deadline for your work and said that you will be executed to death if not finish on time. What will you do? – “I will …”
A. try to work as quickly as possible with hope to finish on time or hope for mercy.
B. explain to Master that to finish on time is impossible because I restrain in the shackles, and ask him to take off the shackles for time of work.
C. saucily say that I will not work because this impossible in the shackles, and ask to begin my execution immediately
D. know that I cannot finish on time in the shackles anyway, but finish all my work and, after that, will report that I was late and deserved to be executed to death.

11. Your Master gave for you two orders, which contradict each other. First order is the prohibition for doing something (example - have sex with anyone other than Master). Second order is to do this (example - to service Master's guests sexually). Both orders promise execution to death for you, in case of violation. What will you do? – “I will …”
A. remind him about the contradiction, will say that this is illogical, and ask to cancel one of the orders.
D. ask which of the orders I must violate, will do all as he says, and accept my death sentence with thanks.

12. Your Master needs for some money. You know that one company is ready to pay a lot of money for snuff-film of the death penalty procedure. What will you do? – “I will …”

13. Your Master is bored. And you know that he promised execute you to death for some petty offences (in the case of commission of it in fact). What will you do? – “I will …”
D. invent a few offences (but not commit) and falsely confess, remaining innocent in fact.

14. So, you sentensed to execution, and all that remains is choose how you must die. What will you do?
A. beheading
B. hanging
C. shooting
D. lethal injection
14-2. not ask for mercy with understanding that I deserve qualified execution and painful death during 3-4 days ... and if I were allowed, I would choose:
H. slow skinning alive
14-3. to my mind, I deserve the slowest and the most painful execution, which combines a few qualified methods (from the list "14-2") during 10-15 days (in this case write what methods you would like to combine, please)

C. nothing

17. Should you prepare instruments for your execution and carry it to execution's place yourself?
C. of course, this is my direct duty and I will do it without any order or reminder

B. I want go to place as quickly as it possible so that no one sees me except Master and executioners
D. I must go slowly, for accept ridiculies and humiliation from crowd, and have to stop every time if anyone wants to rape me

C. yes, for my good shape only ... whipping of slavegirl is not any punishment, but this is integral part of way to execution's place

B. I will kiss feet of my Master and will make curtsy for my executioners and viewers

C. howl as a wild animal
E. restrain myself and keep silent for save my honour during my extremally suffering
F. tell jokes for the executioners and viewers ... and tell for them about my suffering

A. bury at the cemetery
D. cooking as meat, - Master take my delicious parts and remainders must be use for viewers
E. take organs for transplantation, and suitable part of my body must be use for cooking as meat, and remainders must be grinding for fertilizer for the field

1 B
2 C
3 D
4 B
5 B
6 B
7 B
8 C
9 B
10 C
11 D
12 C
13 D
14-1 B
14-2 L
14-3 E
15 B
16 A
17 C
18 D
19 D
20 C
21 C
22 C
23 D

But it's logical.
Variant "C" is really bizarre...
Variant "B" is strange. Ordinary guy... What does it mean? Ordinary guy with Porsche is still ordinary guy. Right? Like most of Russian young women says
There are no other option in first question of this survey which should be. Ordinary guy is only in the same age not older or younger. There no normal man, no noble woman etc. Maybe in Eastern Europe are only two possibilities - rich man which is older or ordinary guy which is in the same age;).

There are no other option in first question of this survey which should be. Ordinary guy is only in the same age not older or younger. There no normal man, no noble woman etc. Maybe in Eastern Europe are only two possibilities - rich man which is older or ordinary guy which is in the same age;).
If you wants make extended questionnaire, then it must include over 100 options, not 23 :))))))
The reason is not in Eastern Europe at all.
:))

1 A 'authoritative' being the crux ;) - rich wouldn't make much difference, probably just more work and more interesting Punishments for His slavegirl, likewise if He's a VIP it will only make my life more demanding ('serving' His Friends and Honoured Guests...)

2 D - naked when in His Household, C if He pleases, especially when Honoured Guests are present, B out of doors or when strangers or unimportant people may see me. But my legs and arms must always be bare, the brand-mark on my thigh visible (so very short shorts or skirt, never jeans).

3 D - barefoot always, unless otherwise commanded/ permitted.

4 C - i must wear my slave-scars with pride, they show i have a good, stern Master, plus D slave-bracelets and anklets that can easily be locked as bondage must always be worn.

5 B or C, not below my shoulders, to leave them bare for the Whip (and because that style suits me :))

6 B - my Master orders me to shave my armpits every week or so, but my legs aren't hairy, and He likes my pussy 'wild'.

7 None of those, normally in a small but adequate underground cell, in a cage for Punishment.

8 A, B and C - for training, to keep me alert and aware of my status, to urge me on, and for minor correction.

9 Mainly B, the Whip, but the Lash (Tawse) and the Cane too.

10 D - as a slave, i can only try to do as i am commanded, even if it seems impossible, and then accept and suffer whatever fate my Master chooses for me.

11 D - i would very humbly ascertain if i've understood - in the case of servicing Honoured Guests, i would expect that to be part of my duties, but if He had forbidden any sex with others, i would ask very submissively for confirmation.

12 C - a difficult one, but if i was sure that He was anxious about needing money, i would think it my duty to offer myself.

13 B - again, difficult, but if i was sure torturing me to death would ease his boredom, then i’d have to offer myself.

14(2) F - of course how i die is at my Master’s discretion, but Crucifixion is the best death for a slave (if i have the choice, vaginal Cornu please)

15 B - again, entirely at His discretion, but Crucifixion in Public is what i’d expect.

16 A - if He offered me a nice meal and sex, i’d accept – because i’d think He’d find it especially pleasurable and i’d hope He’ll remember it all His life!

17 C - yes, it is certainly the task for a slave to prepare the Instruments for her own Execution (or indeed for any Punishment or Torture)

18 C - if permitted, i’d like to wear my panties – just minimal thong or tanga brief.

19 D - i would expect a long, slow walk to the Place of Execution, with maximum exposure and humiliation, and beatings and/or rape at intervals along the Way.

20 C - yes, certainly i’d be driven along with a Goad and light Whip, and given a few lashes with a bigger Whip at intervals.

21 I like the idea of B – certainly some kind of ritual as i’m made to read aloud my crime and sentence from my Titulus, ordered to strip off my little briefs, and kneel submissively to my Master (kissing His feet), my Executioners (kissing Their feet too) and the Spectators (kissing the feet of any who've paid for the privilege of touching and tormenting me while i'm dying), accepting my fate. i’d also be pissed on, raped and otherwise abused once i’m nailed on the Cross, before i’m raised up.

22 D or E? Hard to predict, of course, everyone would expect me to scream and i probably would when the nails are being hammered in. But i’ve experienced pretty severe pain, both in RL and in BDSM situations, and seem to be able to keep a lot quieter than most girls – or men! It’s not that i’m being deliberately ‘brave’, it’s just the way i am.

23 If i’m to be buried, i should certainly dig my grave. Otherwise, at my Master’s discretion – E seems a good, if rather complicated, way of ‘recycling’ me.

Last edited:
1 B
2 C
3 D
4 B
5 B
6 B
7 B
8 C
9 B
10 C
11 D
12 C
13 D
14-1 B
14-2 L
14-3 E
15 B
16 A
17 C
18 D
19 D
20 C
21 C
22 C
23 D
I always feel we have a lot in common, Kathy - some small differences, but we seem to see our role as slavegirls in pretty similar ways :)

C. your own Father

A. expensive nice dress

A. beheading
B. hanging
C. shooting
D. lethal injection
H. slow skinning alive

C. nothing

C. howl as a wild animal

A. bury at the cemetery

1. A
2.C
3.C
4.C
5.B
6.A
7.A
8.C
9.A
10.C
11.A
12.A
13.B
14.B
15.B
16.A
17.A
18.C
19.C
20.C
21.C
22.D

Thank you very much! Your anwers is superb!
I'm very glad to see this, we've not had much discussion of slavegirl life and training here for some time,
as cruxers know, it's a topic close to this girl's heart - whether we're talking of Master/slavegirl situations in real life,
or our fantasies of being slavegirls in other times or imagined places. Your questions provoked me to think,
some of the early ones I could answer easily, then I came to some (10 -13) that made me stop and imagine myself into the situation,
I found those especially interesting.

C. your own Father

Authoritative man - Money does not matter

A. expensive nice dress

B/C alternating.

B/C alternating

Necklaces, rings bracelets - they don't have to be expensive

A!

A!

A!

C.

A

I don't work in the field. I stay pretty and clean for master.

A.

C.

My master is never bored.

A. beheading
B. hanging
C. shooting
D. lethal injection
H. slow skinning alive

I want to be hanged until unconscious, then crucified until unconscious...then executed by firing squad so I can experience three ways of execution.

Whatever my master wants

C. nothing

A. All night sex and rehearse the executions between fucking.

A

A cloak with sandals to protect my body and feet then disrobe before my execution procedures.

I am not ashamed. I will die nude with arousal and dignity

A little. It will excite me.

Mild torture to excite me.

C. howl as a wild animal

I will moan with pleasure and pain

A. bury at the cemetery

Give for transplant as to save another life maybe

Authoritative man - Money does not matter

What makes an ordinary man an authoritative man?..
Money.
Ordinary women will never obey to me but she will obey to him

Attachments

• 1433398730-roman-abramovich.png
    1433398730-roman-abramovich.png
    868.9 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom