2.D
3.D
4.B andD
5.C
6.A
7.B
8.C
9.C
10. I’ll try to do the work as much as possible, then I confess to the Master that I didn’t have time and ask me to brutally execute
11.D
12.C
13.D
14-3 As MASTER decides
15.B
16.D
17.C
18.D And C
19.D
20.C
21.D As MASTER decides
22. I will be silent (mouth sewn up)
23. C And E
11.D
12.C
13.D
14-3 As MASTER decides
15.B
16.D
17.C
18.D And C
19.D
20.C
21.D As MASTER decides
22. I will be silent (mouth sewn up)
23. C And E

1. The most right Master for you is:
A. a rich and authoritative man (VIP)
I'm the luxury most lads couldn't afford :D

2. What clothes will be the most right for you as a slavegirl?
D. wearing any clothes is forbidden for a slavegirl, so I will be absolutely naked
Constant humiliation is a must, and why would a slave could hide anything anytime? Totally exposed by law.

3. Do you have the right for wearing a footwear?
D. I must to be barefoot always, in summer or winter
Only exception could be torture shoes from time to time:
2536055_orig.jpg

drschollstortureshoergbjimmychoo_1_orig.jpg

4. What jewelry you want wear as a slavegirl?
(you can choose a few options)
C. the best jewelry for a slavegirl - is scars from a whips, cuts, burns
Anything slutty can be worn of course, but the natural marks are the best.

5. Do you have the right for a pretty hairstyle?
A. of course I have the right, and I want for Master inviting a hairdresser for me regularly
Not because slave deserves. But most sadists do prefer girls with pretty face and hair, don't they?

6. Must you shave your pubic hair and hair on your armpits, calves and underbelly?
A. necessarily and regularly
Come on, this is the 21st century. Slavegirl must be sexy!

7. How and where you should sleep?
C. in a smallest cage, where I can't even move
Pain, cramps, pressure, suffering, claustrophobia, agony. All the time.

8. For what you should receive a light corporal punishments (whipping, making cuts, making burns etc.)?
C. light corporal punishments - is not punishment for any offenses - I must accept this regularly, for to be in good shape
Will happen anyway, right?

9. What whipping device will be the most right for you?
D. flexible stick ("Spießrutenlaufen") for beating to your bare feet-heels
Beat the soles and toes ever day!!!

10. You are working in the field, and your arms and legs are chained in the shackles, which restrains your movements. Your Master appointed a deadline for your work and said that you will be executed to death if not finish on time. What will you do? – “I will …”
A. try to work as quickly as possible with hope to finish on time or hope for mercy.
Life instinct is life instinct.

11. Your Master gave for you two orders, which contradict each other. First order is the prohibition for doing something (example - have sex with anyone other than Master). Second order is to do this (example - to service Master's guests sexually). Both orders promise execution to death for you, in case of violation. What will you do? – “I will …”
C. do according the second order with hope that he forgot about first order.
Sounds like more the survivial choice... but depends on the Master, or Mistress in my case.

12. Your Master needs for some money. You know that one company is ready to pay a lot of money for snuff-film of the death penalty procedure. What will you do? – “I will …”
A. not tell him anything about this.
I like to live.

13. Your Master is bored. And you know that he promised execute you to death for some petty offences (in the case of commission of it in fact). What will you do? – “I will …”
A. never do this offences.
Being broken and enslaved doesn't mean I lost my sense.

14. So, you sentensed to execution, and all that remains is choose how you must die. What will you do?
14-1. ask for painless and quickly execution during a few minuts:
C. shooting
Definitely the fastest and cleanest.

14-3. to my mind, I deserve the slowest and the most painful execution, which combines a few qualified methods (from the list "14-2") during 10-15 days (in this case write what methods you would like to combine, please)
H. slow skinning alive
L. slow roasting on a small fire
Of course torture and death must be slow. Very slow. And cruel, most cruel. Best to have these two combined but others could be added too (like impalement after skinning and before roasting).

15. Your execution should be:
B. public, because humiliation is important part of execution
The more cheering and masturbating sadists the better.

16. Have you a last wish before execution?
D. to give a 100-200 sticks-beatings to my bare feet-heels for goodbye
I wouldn't aks this, but should be carried out anyway. As long as there are still alive nerve endings in my soles.

19. What your way to execution's place should be?
A. I will struggle and beg for mercy, and I will be brought by force
Willingness is lame.

21. What should happen before the start your execution?
C. gang rape by everyone in all my holes
D. preparatory tortures (you can write its types and parts of your body)
Rapes. Humans, all guests. Then their pets. Then the torture. Before the skinning maybe torture thoroughly my feet, hands, tits, pussy. All 20 nails should be ripped, my meat penetrated by hundreds of needles etc. You know, the usual stuff.

22. What will be your behavior during the execution? - "I will ..."
A. cry, whine and beg to mercy
Everyone will! Even the most extreme masochist would scream and beg when REAL pain starts. And some realism is fun :)

23. How your corpse should be used after execution?
D. cooking as meat, - Master take my delicious parts and remainders must be use for viewers
I'm sure I taste delicious!

Thanks for your detail answers with interesting comments. But ... you must choose one of two ("14-1" or "14-3").

14. So, you sentensed to execution, and all that remains is choose how you must die. What will you do?
C. shooting
Definitely the fastest and cleanest.

14-3. to my mind, I deserve the slowest and the most painful execution, which combines a few qualified methods (from the list "14-2") during 10-15 days (in this case write what methods you would like to combine, please)
H. slow skinning alive
Of course torture and death must be slow. Very slow. And cruel, most cruel. Best to have these two combined but others could be added too (like impalement after skinning and before roasting).

1. The most right Judge (Master) for you is:

D. The Great Inquisitor

2. What clothes will be the most right for you as a condemned girl slavegirl?

D. wearing any clothes is forbidden for a condemned girl, so I will be absolutely naked

4. What jewelry you want wear?

D. the best necklaces, rings or braceletes for a condemned girl - is the shackles, which restrain any movements of arms and legs

D. always with long hair, unkempt and savages

6. Must you shave your pubic hair and hair on your armpits, calves and underbelly?

C. I have no right for shaving ... The Inquisitor makes me tear its up one by one or burn the hair in a flames

E. on the rock floor, in ropes or chains

8. For what you should receive a (light) hard corporal punishments (whipping, making cuts, making burns etc.)?

D. for no reason or for any offenses.

E. Nine cat's tail.

10. You are working in the field, and your arms and legs are chained in the shackles, which restrains your movements. Your Judge appointed a deadline for your work and said that you will be executed to death if not finish on time. What will you do? – “I .... ”

D. know that I cannot finish on time in the shackles anyway, but tray to finish all my work and, after that, will report that I was late and deserved to be executed to death.

11. Your Judge gave for you two orders, which contradict each other. First order is the prohibition for doing something (example - have sex with anyone other than Judge ). Second order is to do this (example - to service Judge's guests sexually). Both orders promise execution to death for you, in case of violation. What will you do? – “I ....”

Z. deliberately violate orders, and accept my death sentence with thanks.

12. Your Judge sold you (needs) for some money. You know that one company is ready to pay a lot of money for snuff-film of the death penalty procedure. What will you do? – “I will …”

13. Your Judge is bored. And you know that he promised execute you to death for some petty offences (in the case of commission of it in fact). What will you do? – “I will …”

D. invent a few offences (but not commit) and falsely confess, remaining innocent in fact.

Z. N.A.

14-2. not ask for mercy with understanding that I deserve qualified execution and painful death during more than 3-4 days ... and if I were allowed, I would choose:

F. crucifixion with nailing and crown of thorn, anal and vaginal cornu, breaking my leg bones, hanging my tits, slow roasting on a small fire

Look at F. upper.

E. to be flogged with flabellum and crowned with thorns (the only right ornament for a queen of crux)

17. Should you prepare instruments for your execution and carry it to execution's place yourself?

C. of course, this is my direct duty and I will do it without any order or reminder

18. What kind of clothes will be on you when you will go to execution's place?

D. barely naked and barefoot

D. I must go slowly, for accept ridiculies and humiliation from crowd, and have to stop every time if anyone wants to rape me

20. Should the executioners stimulate you with sticks or whips?

B. yes, if I will go slowly or fall

D. preparatory tortures burning any parts of your body with red iron bars.

C. howl as a wild wolf

G. burned on a stake.
Repeating the questions is really cool. So one has not to jump back to page 1 and look what the questions was. Repeating the alternatives were helpful as well .

Okay, I repeat the questions:

B. ordinary guy, the same age with you
C. your own Father

A. expensive nice dress
B. simple work-clothes (jeans or shorts and T-shirt or top)
C. minimum of clothes which need for elementary decency (panties only or loincloth only)
D. wearing any clothes is forbidden for a slavegirl, so I will be absolutely naked

A. of course I have the right, and I want to wear a nice high hilled shoes or jackboots
B. I have the right for wearing some footwear which need for a work (sneakers)
C. I must to be barefoot in the warm season

A. expensive nice jewelries (necklaces, rings, braceletes)
B. tatoo about slavery and submission
D. the best necklaces, rings or braceletes for a slavegirl - is the shackles, which restrain any movements of arms and legs

A. of course I have the right, and I want for Master inviting a hairdresser for me regularly
B. my hairstyle must to be comfortable for work - a pigtail or a ponytail
C. I must have a short boyish haircut (not longer than 12 mm) - for comfortable working and receiving a punishments ... and for I will not waste time for hair care

B. I should doing this by order of Master
C. I have no right for shaving ... My Master can punish me for hair on my body or burn the hair in a flames

A. in the bedroom of my Master, of course
B. on the floor, near the door of Master's room
D. I must sleep standing, in chains

8. For what you should receive a light corporal punishments (whipping, making cuts, making burns etc.)?
A. for petty offenses or slow working
B. for good deeds or good working
C. light corporal punishments - is not punishment for any offenses - I must accept this regularly, for to be in good shape

A. a lashes which save your skin
B. a whips, which tear your skin
C. thick stick for beating to bones (your ribs and kneecaps and ankles)

10. You are working in the field, and your arms and legs are chained in the shackles, which restrains your movements. Your Master appointed a deadline for your work and said that you will be executed to death if not finish on time. What will you do? – “I will …”
A. try to work as quickly as possible with hope to finish on time or hope for mercy.
B. explain to Master that to finish on time is impossible because I restrain in the shackles, and ask him to take off the shackles for time of work.
C. saucily say that I will not work because this impossible in the shackles, and ask to begin my execution immediately
D. know that I cannot finish on time in the shackles anyway, but finish all my work and, after that, will report that I was late and deserved to be executed to death.

11. Your Master gave for you two orders, which contradict each other. First order is the prohibition for doing something (example - have sex with anyone other than Master). Second order is to do this (example - to service Master's guests sexually). Both orders promise execution to death for you, in case of violation. What will you do? – “I will …”
A. remind him about the contradiction, will say that this is illogical, and ask to cancel one of the orders.
B. follow by the prohibition with hope that this is the checking my loyalty.
D. ask which of the orders I must violate, will do all as he says, and accept my death sentence with thanks.

12. Your Master needs for some money. You know that one company is ready to pay a lot of money for snuff-film of the death penalty procedure. What will you do? – “I will …”
B. tell him about this but ask to use this way at last resort only.
C. tell him about this and offer my snuff-model service with readily.

13. Your Master is bored. And you know that he promised execute you to death for some petty offences (in the case of commission of it in fact). What will you do? – “I will …”
B. offer my help for Master, and will do some offences if he order this.
C. I will do a few offences without asking him
D. invent a few offences (but not commit) and falsely confess, remaining innocent in fact.

A. beheading
B. hanging
C. shooting
D. lethal injection
14-2. not ask for mercy with understanding that I deserve qualified execution and painful death during 3-4 days ... and if I were allowed, I would choose:
E. impalement (through rectum, with limiter at the level of navel)
F. crucifixion with nailing and anal cornu
G. breaking all my bones on the wheel
H. slow skinning alive
K. making incision in my belly and slow pulling my intestines
M. hanging by my ribs on a hooks

A. privacy, because I'm shy of humiliation of crowd

A. romantic dinner and good sex with Master
B. to smoke one cigarette
C. nothing

17. Should you prepare instruments for your execution and carry it to execution's place yourself?
A. no, this work for Masrer's servants
B. I will do it at last resort and by Master's order only
C. of course, this is my direct duty and I will do it without any order or reminder

A. nice dress and high hilled shoes
B. in dirty cheap clothes and barefoot
C. in panties or loincloth and barefoot

B. I want go to place as quickly as it possible so that no one sees me except Master and executioners
C. I must go slowly, for accept ridiculies and humiliation from crowd
D. I must go slowly, for accept ridiculies and humiliation from crowd, and have to stop every time if anyone wants to rape me

A. no, enough that I must die
C. yes, for my good shape only ... whipping of slavegirl is not any punishment, but this is integral part of way to execution's place

A. nothing, I want start my execution immediately
B. I will kiss feet of my Master and will make curtsy for my executioners and viewers

B. swear and insult my executioners and viewers
C. howl as a wild animal
D. restrain myself and moan only
E. restrain myself and keep silent for save my honour during my extremally suffering
F. tell jokes for the executioners and viewers ... and tell for them about my suffering

A. bury at the cemetery
B. bury in a grave that I will dig myself
C. sell for organ transplantation (if any organs saved undamaged)
D. cooking as meat, - Master take my delicious parts and remainders must be use for viewers
E. take organs for transplantation, and suitable part of my body must be use for cooking as meat, and remainders must be grinding for fertilizer for the field
F. throw into a garbage dump as useless carrion

C. your own Father

B. ordinary guy is great for me

A. expensive nice dress
C. minimum of clothes which need for elementary decency (panties only or loincloth only)

D. any clothes of course

A. of course I have the right, and I want to wear a nice high hilled shoes or jackboots

D. barefoot always is right

D. the best necklaces, rings or braceletes for a slavegirl - is the shackles, which restrain any movements of arms and legs

B. tatoos are the best jewel for a slave

C. I must have a short boyish haircut (not longer than 12 mm) - for comfortable working and receiving a punishments ... and for I will not waste time for hair care

c. short is good

C. I have no right for shaving ... My Master can punish me for hair on my body or burn the hair in a flames

b. as an good slavegirl

B. floor

c. total acceptation

c or d

B. explain to Master that to finish on time is impossible because I restrain in the shackles, and ask him to take off the shackles for time of work.
C. saucily say that I will not work because this impossible in the shackles, and ask to begin my execution immediately
D. know that I cannot finish on time in the shackles anyway, but finish all my work and, after that, will report that I was late and deserved to be executed to death.

d. as I deserved

A. remind him about the contradiction, will say that this is illogical, and ask to cancel one of the orders.
D. ask which of the orders I must violate, will do all as he says, and accept my death sentence with thanks.

c. and...

B. tell him

A. never

A. beheading
B. hanging
C. shooting
D. lethal injection
14-2. not ask for mercy with understanding that I deserve qualified execution and painful death during 3-4 days ... and if I were allowed, I would choose:
H. slow skinning alive

14-2-E impalement

B. public

C. nothing

c. nothing

c. of course

D. naked

B. I want go to place as quickly as it possible so that no one sees me except Master and executioners

D. acceptation

C. yes, for my good shape only ... whipping of slavegirl is not any punishment, but this is integral part of way to execution's place

C. yes

B. I will kiss feet of my Master and will make curtsy for my executioners and viewers

C. rapde

C. howl as a wild animal
E. restrain myself and keep silent for save my honour during my extremally suffering
F. tell jokes for the executioners and viewers ... and tell for them about my suffering

D. moan

A. bury at the cemetery
E. take organs for transplantation, and suitable part of my body must be use for cooking as meat, and remainders must be grinding for fertilizer for the field

D. cooking

C. your own Father

B. ordinary guy is great for me

A. expensive nice dress

D. any clothes of course

D. barefoot always is right

B. tatoos are the best jewel for a slave

c. short is good

b. as an good slavegirl

B. floor

c. total acceptation

c or d

d. as I deserved

c. and...

B. tell him

A. never

A. beheading
B. hanging
C. shooting
D. lethal injection
H. slow skinning alive

14-2-E impalement

B. public

C. nothing

c. nothing

c. of course

D. naked

D. acceptation

C. yes

C. rapde

C. howl as a wild animal

D. moan

A. bury at the cemetery

D. cooking
You should be very good slave girl.

C. your own Father

B or A, respectively. Never C, but sometimes I imagine my brother, my mother or my parents in law.

A. expensive nice dress

D

D

D

I prefer C, but it's absolutely the owner's choice.

B

C: But not the smallest cages. I think very small cages are good for punishments, but not practical for a long time. A 1m x 1m x 1m would be a good size.
I also like to imagine my hands are chained behind my back, even in the cages. I should not touch myself in any way and I should learn the organs are not mine, just because they are attached to my torso.

C

A is good for daily regular warm-ups. But for punishments, a more severe things like B or C

A

C, but with the hope he meant to override the primary order.

B

A

He can terminate me anytime. I will not voluntarily misbehave.

A. beheading
B. hanging
C. shooting
D. lethal injection
H. slow skinning alive

A: Beheading with a simple knife, in his presence, with the hope he enjoys my meat. Of course, I will beg for my life.

B

C. nothing

A kiss or hug or even a satisfactory smile.

B

D

B

C

B
Sometimes D: Whipping, Flogging, and Debreasting with a simple knife

C. howl as a wild animal

A and B

A. bury at the cemetery

D

I'm better at the answering than the asking, to be honest - but if you really don't want to, I might give it a go.
I meant that you can answer as if you would be the owner of this girl, and write your wishes about her behavior and her choices.

I meant that you can answer as if you would be the owner of this girl, and write your wishes about her behavior and her choices.
OK then, I'll give it a go - a straight flip first, then maybe my own version later. Would love to hear your or other's feedback on it!

1 (a). As a master I am -
an ordinary guy, in his early thirties

1 (b) The most suitable slave for me is -
A young woman in her twenties, obedient but not boring. Not my daughter, but any she has will belong to me too, so...

2. What clothes will be the most right for your slavegirl?
Simple work-clothes (shorts and T-shirt or top).

3. Does she have the right to wear footwear?
Of course she has no right, she's a slave. I will grant her (cheap) footwear or not at my discretion.

4. What jewellery will your slavegirl wear?
An iron collar, if one can call that jewellery. Fetters, when she is new or misbehaves. Nothing you'd buy in a jeweller's - at most some cheap accessories as a reward for good behaviour.

5. Does your slave have the right to a pretty hairstyle?
Once again, of course she has no right - I can have all her hair shaved off if I want. That wouldn't look very good, though, so I'd go for a pretty yet practical look she can maintain herself with little effort.

6. Must your slave shave her pubic hair and the hair on her armpits, calves and underbelly?
I don't terribly care - I might get angry if she did so without permission, though.

7. How and where should your slave sleep?
Locked in a small room (or if in my current flat, the bathroom). The locking part may be relaxed as I grow to trust a slave and/or desire her in bed.

8. For what should your slave be given light corporal punishments (whipping, making cuts, making burns etc.)?
For persistent failure in reasonable duties, or deliberate disobedience/insubordination.

9. What whipping device will you utilise?
A leather whip which inflicts sharp pain but not lasting damage unless used in excess.

10. Your slave is working in the field, and her arms and legs are shackled, which restricts her movement. You Master appointed a deadline for her work and said that she would be executed if she did not finish on time. What should she do do?
Well for a start, I would never have a slave executed for mere failure to perform her duties. So if I said this, it was to reinforce to the slave the power of life and death I hold over her. I would hope that she would try her hardest and then beg me for mercy, which I could then grant without revealing I never intended to kill her in the first place. But if she reacts differently then my unwillingness might be exposed, which defeats the point - so I doubt I would do such a thing in the first place.

Now assuming a more reasonable punishment, like a harsh flogging...well, I'd probably prefer "B - explain to Master that to finish on time is impossible because I am shackled, and ask him to take off the shackles while I work." If I felt she was right and I had miscalculated, I could do so, while if I had my reasons, I could make it clear to her that I expected her to succeed despite. "C. saucily say that I will not work because this impossible in the shackles, and ask to begin my (flogging) immediately" might be amusing too, though I might have to give her a slap for such cheek...

11. You gave your slave two orders, which contradict each other. First order is the prohibition for doing something (example - have sex with anyone other than you). Second order is to do this (example - to service your friend sexually). Both orders promise (severe punishment) for her, in case of violation. What should she do?
She should respectfully point it out to me, and I will tell her what to do - she will not be punished. If she must decide for herself - like if I left the second order in a note - then she will not be punished unless she made an obviously stupid choice, and even then not as much as if she had outright disobeyed.

12. You need some money. Your slave finds out that one company is willing to pay a lot of money for snuff-film of the death penalty procedure. What should she do?
On the one hand, I would be kind of touched by her loyalty if she mentions this - on the other, I would also be kind of disturbed and possibly have her tested for suicidal feelings (sadly too common in slaves). In any case, I would make it quite clear that I find such things abhorrent, even if legal (and if not, I would consider reporting them).

13. You are bored. You know that you promised to execute your slave to death if she committed some petty offences. What should she do?
I would hope she would amuse me, ordered to or not. But if she tried to disobey me seeking to be punished for my amusement, I would be both touched and annoyed. (If she did so seeking to die for my enjoyment, I would make it clear that all such comments were dark jokes, try not to make more in future and have her checked for suicidal tendencies.)

14. Your slave has committed an unforgivable offence and must die. How shall she perish?
If I know she must die but am not angry enough to wish her suffering, then I would likely see if I could arrange a quick guillotining.

If I am utterly enraged with her (likely because she killed someone I loved) then crucifixion or breaking on the wheel are possibilities.

(Note - any execution would require extreme provocation - like killing a slave or maiming/raping a free person.)

15. Her execution should be:
B. public, in the hope that other slaves can learn from it.

16. Does she get a last wish before execution?
Perhaps if I have any remaining sympathy for her. More likely, she is kept caged in chains until it is ready.

17. Should she prepare instruments for her execution and carry it to the site herself?
No, that's a job for reliable servants. (Exception if she is utterly repentant and requests this.)

18. What kind of clothes shall she wear when she goes to her death?
Stripped and chained to reinforce her shame.

19. What shall her path there be like?
In the scenario where I am less enraged, she may be brought in privately. More likely, though, she will be paraded at least a short distance at the mercy of the crowd.

20. Should the executioners stimulate her with sticks or whips?
Only as necessary to make sure she reaches the site.

21. What should happen before the her execution starts?
A full speech on the depravity of her actions and nescessity of her punishment. If she is repentant, she may get to say a segment.

22. How do you hope/expect she will behave during the execution?
Depending on my mood, I might hope she endures quietly or suffers in agony. I would expect lots of begging, pleading, crying and perhpas wetting herself.

23. How should her corpse be used after execution?
All usable organs donated. If I still had any respect for her, the remainder might be buried in my garden - if not, disposed of as trash.

Back
Top Bottom