Rack Torture

Go to CruxDreams.com

The clip is from the 1962 Roger Corman film "Tower of London". The woman is Sandra Knight.
tower-of-london-sandra-knight-0006.jpg
The same rack made two appearances in 1966.
It was seen in a wax museum setting in "The Ghost in the Invisible Bikini"
ghost01.jpg
And, more memorably, in a episode of "Gilligan's Island", where the stock also put in an appearance.

Attachments

• gilligan01.jpg
    gilligan01.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 1,292
There's nothing like a good stretch

RackAmy.jpgtumblr_mzw5nj5WTp1s4jw4io1_1280.jpgRack 204.jpgRack 197.jpgRack 199.jpgRack 198.jpgRack 195.jpgRack 196.jpgRack 200.jpg

. . . And, more memorably, in a episode of "Gilligan's Island", where the stock also put in an appearance.
[/QUOTE]

1594047828021.png A slightly different perspective of the scene.

It's been said that there are two kinds of guys in the world: Those who prefer Ginger, and those who prefer Mary Ann. And questions surrounding that distinction have been widespread and influential. For instance, I suspect it was the original inspiration for Robert Frost's poem "Fire And Ice." But for me, the important choice has always been between the pillory and the rack.

In connection with my above post, I thought I would release here for the first time the recently discovered actual first draft of what ultimately became Robert Frost's poem "Fire and Ice."

Ginger or Mary Ann

Some say they would rather be marooned with Ginger,
Some say with Mary Ann.
From what I've tasted of red-haired minge
I hold with those who favor ginge.
But If I were a star-crossed man,
And twice tossed upon a desert isle
I'd fill my eyes with Mary Ann
And to lustfully defile
Would be my plan.

I love this set. The first picture with the next victim having a good view of her fate. And the fourth with the unusual frame and woman torturer. I think women should be incharge of all rack torture, whether the victim is male or female.
If a man tortures a female he usually wants one thing. A man torturing another man is too brutal and does not make the pain and agony last as long as a woman would.

I havent posted in a while but here is a picture of my rack after I built it in my garage. Its still not finished at this point and I have had some amazing fun with it since then.View attachment 885078

Nice setup Darkmind. Your garage has one thing in common with mine - you can't get a car in it :D

I have had a cross in mine before, but at the moment it's mostly boxes and furniture (cleared out another family house)

Rack 206.jpgrack The-Lords-of-Quarmall-2 by Ed  Emsh.jpgrack my_favorite_by_medx0_dd3r1qn.pngrackbdsmlr-862754-qJzLtst0GM.jpgRack 183.jpg

Back
Top Bottom