Rack Torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
I do have more rack photos and lots of other Picture I have taken as well. I do a lot of BDSM photography so have all kinds of images of torture and restraint. I like my rack and actually just did another shoot last night. Most of my pictures contain models and rather than asking them if they are ok with me posting here you can see my gallery on fetlife. My handle is DeadcalmNZ.

No I was busy RPing and it wouldn't be fair to my playmate to interrupt the flow of the RP to get a video.

I'll try to get one at another time.

kisses

willowfall
Set the video up before hand!

Set the video up before hand!

Sometimes you can't. In SL outside shots are very easy to setup, preset or on the fly. Interior shots become more difficult because of camera angles.

The other issue is, until you know what the Dominus is going to do to you you really don't where to point the camera. In this particular dungeon there are two places to secure a prisoner and 4 different torture devices to have your fun on. Well the doms fun.

I do pride myself on my RP. I feel that my playmate deserves my full attention. Nothing interrupts the flow n RP faster than having one party or the other paying attention to the play.

But I will see what I can do the next time.

kisses

Willowfall

Sometimes you can't. In SL outside shots are very easy to setup, preset or on the fly. Interior shots become more difficult because of camera angles.

The other issue is, until you know what the Dominus is going to do to you you really don't where to point the camera. In this particular dungeon there are two places to secure a prisoner and 4 different torture devices to have your fun on. Well the doms fun.

I do pride myself on my RP. I feel that my playmate deserves my full attention. Nothing interrupts the flow n RP faster than having one party or the other paying attention to the play.

kisses

Willowfall
Look at it this way, respectfully ask the dom if the RP can be recorded. Then set everything up before hand or perhaps another slave can record everthing,

Look at it this way, respectfully ask the dom if the RP can be recorded. Then set everything up before hand or perhaps another slave can record everthing,

Doesn't work that way love as the program used is not integral to SL but a screen recorder you have to acquire separately. In addition is captures everything on the screen so as I go to add torture marks, etc. all those menus would pop up and interfere with the view.

I'm going to have to set it up as a separate video shoot when I have time.

kisses

willowfall

No, it is far worse than that

When you started this last time I offered a choice to you, behave or I will make you look bitter, stupid and like a fool. It is still your choice, choose wisely.

You don't fit into SL, I get it so you left, which I also get, be smart just leave it at that and consider it a lesson learned.

kisses

willowfall

kisses

Willowfall
What are the devices this dungeon is equipped with Willowfall? Have you been introduced to all four?

What are the devices this dungeon is equipped with Willowfall? Have you been introduced to all four?

This particular dungeon has the rack, a bondage cross, a "bondage wheel" and a ceiling hook to hang someone from by their hands or feet. As well as a hanging cage to keep victims in and a hitching post to secure them.

They all come with various torture and sex actions depending on what the designer wanted to build into them. So on the rack you can do things like stick in needles, use a pincher or burn your victim with candles. The bondage wheel allows for dunking or you can rape or sexually abuse your victim. The ceiling hook has a phallus that you can shove up into your victim.

Those are just examples of actions that can be done not a comprehensive list.

I have been on all four, it depends on the whim of the dom, my personal favorite is probably the bondage wheel followed by the ceiling hook.

kisses

willowfall

This particular dungeon has the rack, a bondage cross, a "bondage wheel" and a ceiling hook to hang someone from by their hands or feet. As well as a hanging cage to keep victims in and a hitching post to secure them.

They all come with various torture and sex actions depending on what the designer wanted to build into them. So on the rack you can do things like stick in needles, use a pincher or burn your victim with candles. The bondage wheel allows for dunking or you can rape or sexually abuse your victim. The ceiling hook has a phallus that you can shove up into your victim.

Those are just examples of actions that can be done not a comprehensive list.

I have been on all four, it depends on the whim of the dom, my personal favorite is probably the bondage wheel followed by the ceiling hook.

kisses

willowfall
Hopefully they'll eventually be adding a wooden horse.

Back
Top Bottom