Rack Torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
Doesn't work that way love as the program used is not integral to SL but a screen recorder you have to acquire separately. In addition is captures everything on the screen so as I go to add torture marks, etc. all those menus would pop up and interfere with the view.

I'm going to have to set it up as a separate video shoot when I have time.

kisses

willowfall
Ok, you know best.

Hopefully they'll eventually be adding a wooden horse.

Well we try to keep the simulation as true to Roman as we can. I don't know of any references to the Roman's using a wooden horse for torture although the simplicity of it's design certain argues in favor of early development.

The other issue is when you set up a sim you are allotted a certain number of what is called "prims". Each structure or device you put on a sim uses up anywhere from 1 to many prims. You also need prims so that people playing at the sim can have their avatar do things, activate sounds and motions. We have a number of "prims" we keep free to ensure smooth play. Add something we may have to delete something else so it is a quality of scene\play issue to manage a sim.

We have added devices for a week or so to change things up, so I wouldn't say that will never happen but what we have people like using so we'd think long and hard before we change something.

And it also costs REAL money to acquire new devices\scenery and to pay the monthly rent. It is very rare for a sim to be completely supported by the people who play there so owners are frequently subsidizing other peoples enjoyment. A common issue with internet sites.

That said there are 100s if not 1,000s of BDSM oriented sims in SL and a lot of them have horses (and yes I have been on those too).

What ever floats your boat (or erects your manhood) can probably be found somewhere in SL.

kisses

willowfall

including a gif

Rack1.jpgRack 216.jpgRack 215.jpgrack vlcsnap-2020-04-27-23h06m52s916.pngrack outlast 2.jpgrack pg1.jpgrackoguz2kcyyA1ro1iqvo1.gif

What is tortured to the rack ?

If you've nothing to say, it's a sensation of much shame: you, naked in front of your torturer, showing him all your intimate body, suffering but no possibilities to stop because he's conviced that you've much to tell !
Step by step, you feel your arms, your legs, lengthened but to which extent ? All people who were tortured by the rack have sequelae ; by the past, people were saying that when you were lied to the rack, never you could raise again !
And, from time to time, perhaps the worst, "SLATCH" ! A whip is smashing to your delicate flesh, your breasts, your belly, your thighs are lacerated, letting deep red marks !
And more, it could be some red irons which can be applied to the sensitive parts of your lovely body !!!
To destroy your volition, your torturer can also use of this famous pear of anguish which, step to step, is spoiling your intimity made for the pleasure and love ...
pear-of-anguish-torture-device-570x418.jpg

If you've to confess something, it becomes a fight between your torturer and you : in these conditions, who will win ? ...

7554228.jpg

Back
Top Bottom