Rack Torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
Torture women on the rack. A selection of works by different artists

The wrack is such sweet torture. This slave dreams of it. To be taken to the dungeon in chains. To be whipped severely with the Cat ( 200 strokes is a nice round number). After a food whipping to then be soaked in brine for a subtle additional torment. Next to be placed on the sweet rack. Stretched almost to breaking point, whimpering and suffering and begging. Now to be kissed by white hot irons, screaming at each touch, begging for mercy and receiving none, would be a great start for this slave. Screaming in torment I am eventually released and thrown into a cold cell or cage to “recover” chains clinking, mine are permanently locked and I am chained securely.

I am fed only gruel and given piss to drink, when it is remembered. I am a starving pathetic torture slave and eagerly await my next torture session...

(since it’s a fantasy, I often dream of being magically changed into a woman before my torment.)

On the rack 1 of 2

rack01.jpgrack02.jpgrack03.jpgrack04.jpgrack05.jpgrack07.jpgrack08.jpgrack09.jpgrack10.jpgrack11.jpg

I love this Insex fantasy: Bridges. Part I and II

1613748661135.png

Innocent and fragile Anna dates with PD in a bar. She has confessed him in the net she always had wanted to be involved in bondage games.

1613748917943.png
She recklessly invites PD to her little flat and even purrs like a cat in heat when he takes advantage of an oversight to handcuff hands behind her back.
1613749001441.png
Anna does not know that she has fallen into the hands of a cruel and sadistic psychopath who kidnaps her in her own apartment ... strips, ties up and abuses her for hours.

1613749103617.png

Bondage sex games have become a nightmare for innocent girl but it is too late to come back and Anna cries begging mercy useless.

1613749165238.png
Pd takes her to his lair in a trolley, naked, tied, gagged and bended in an unconfort position as if she were a fish in a can

1613749265872.png

There is snow out, and when crossing a large bridge PD opens a little hole so that Anna can see for a while where is she. The girl in distress trembles with terrific cold and fear. This part is great necause the girl is naked perhaps in -10 degrees celsius.

1613749485383.png

In the second part Anna is in the torture chamber with other slave girl and gets much more than she desires because has to endure a lot of cruel tortures.

1613749614070.png

One of the worst punishment she stands is electrotorture. Her dungeon mate sucks her nipples to make easier the electrocution
1613749767362.png
Then PD puts electrodes in both nipples and pussy, sucking her clit with another cap screw

1613749847363.png

Anna visits the hell in a brutal and cruel interrogation, the poor girl she howls in despair as the electricity runs through her body frying her tits and pussy every time she answers wrong...... anyway the best part is the final minutes of the video when Anna lying down on a torture rack........

Last edited:
I love this Insex fantasy: Bridges. Part I and II

View attachment 972675

Innocent and fragile Anna dates with PD in a bar. She has confessed him in the net she always had wanted to be involved in bondage games.

View attachment 972677
She recklessly invites PD to her little flat and even purrs like a cat in heat when he takes advantage of an oversight to handcuff hands behind her back.
View attachment 972678
Anna does not know that she has fallen into the hands of a cruel and sadistic psychopath who kidnaps her in her own apartment ... strips, ties up and abuses her for hours.

View attachment 972679

Bondage sex games have become a nightmare for innocent girl but it is too late to come back and Anna cries begging mercy useless.

View attachment 972680
Pd takes her to his lair in a trolley, naked, tied, gagged and bended in an unconfort position as if she were a fish in a can

View attachment 972681

There is snow out, and when crossing a large bridge PD opens a little hole so that Anna can see for a while where is she. The girl in distress trembles with terrific cold and fear. This part is great necause the girl is naked perhaps in -10 degrees celsius.

View attachment 972683

In the second part Anna is in the torture chamber with other slave girl and gets much more than she desires because has to endure a lot of cruel tortures.

View attachment 972684

One of the worst punishment she stands is electrotorture. Her dungeon mate sucks her nipples to make easier the electrocution
View attachment 972685
Then PD puts electrodes in both nipples and pussy, sucking her clit with another cap screw

View attachment 972686

Anna visits the hell in a brutal and cruel interrogation, the poor girl she howls in despair as the electricity runs through her body frying her tits and pussy every time she answers wrong...... anyway the best part is the final minutes of the video when Anna lying down on a torture rack........
80E6A255-2C53-44B0-8C3A-E57192B2AF3A.jpeg

1613751545950.png

I like it when PD ties Anna to the torture rack because the girl shows submission and does not resist, showing that despite her screams, she is a submissive devoted to her sadistic master ......

1613751617070.png

.......or maybe she doesn't know the savage torments what awaits you.

1613751664789.png
Once tied up, she wishes or wants doesn't matter because PD can do whatever he wants with her and starts by stretching her body a few centimeters just to immobilize it.

1613751709571.png
Anna may not have a voluptuous body, but she does have a nice body that looks pretty naked and stretched out on the rack. I can imagine PD with a huge erection just looking at her like this and planning torture.

1613751783149.png

The cylinder spins slowly and pain soon appears on Anna's face, the girl moans like a scared lamb, but her hard and stiff nipples show that she is horny.

1613751872454.png
the insex colt is a powerful device and is capable of stretching the body of the young slave. In fact, it is perfectly appreciated how the stretching of his limbs in opposite directions deforms his ribs and her entire torso as if she were made of rubber.

1613751957280.png
Judging by her moans, the girl must be suffering cruel torture, but PD is not satisfied with stretching her body and while caressing her soft bare skin, he calmly explains the other tortures to which he is going to submit. At that time Anna probably regrets her masochistic dreams, but nothing and no one can save her from what awaits her.

1613752081270.png1613752124712.png

PD starts at his feet and burns his soles with a humble cigar. Anna's shrill screams are heard every time the cruel torturer touches them with the incandescent cigar.

1613752216709.png

However, it is much worse when using the prod with the sensitive feet of the girl. Then Anna trembles and flails, screaming like crazy.

1613755734226.png

Pd alternates the torture of the feet with the rack, stretching it a little more (for my taste he has a lot of pity because he could have stretched her much more as he makes in other videos like Piglet´s).

1613755773467.png1613755822192.png

Anyway, keeps the cigarette lit. Poor Anna cries in pain, her soles are too sensitive to stand so much.

1613755862417.png1613755958307.png

And after the cigarette lit again the cattle prod. In the image you can see perfectly how the victim's legs jump at each discharge.

1613756040269.png1613757036839.png

The third instrument of torture is one of PD's favorites, a rod to scan the soles of Anna's feet and armpits and sides. PD has a lot of experience, he has practiced bondage with hundreds of women and he knows very well where it hurts the most.

1613757140978.png

The perverse ideas of the torturer go in crescendo after the rod, PD takes huge smith tongs, black and sinister with long handles to give more strength. PD looks like a devil out of a medieval church gate torturing a condemned woman in hell.

Seeing how he directs the instrument of torture towards her crotch Anna raises her head and begs for mercy.

She probably feels like a poor woman accused of witchcraft being tortured by an Inquisition court. That's one of her favorite wet dreams,......
1613757500716.png

.......but in the dreams the pinching didn't hurt.

1613757554619.png
The gesture of the innocent Anna is very eloquent. PD grabs a painful pinch on the inside of her right thigh, very close to her labia, where the skin is soft and delicate. The pain must be excruciating but PD does not settle for pinching but also twists the flesh.

The perverse ideas of the torturer go in crescendo after the rod, PD takes huge smith tongs, black and sinister with long handles to give more strength. PD looks like a devil out of a medieval church gate torturing a condemned woman in hell.

Seeing how he directs the instrument of torture towards her crotch Anna raises her head and begs for mercy.

She probably feels like a poor woman accused of witchcraft being tortured by an Inquisition court. That's one of her favorite wet dreams,......
View attachment 972764

.......but in the dreams the pinching didn't hurt.

View attachment 972765
The gesture of the innocent Anna is very eloquent. PD grabs a painful pinch on the inside of her right thigh, very close to her labia, where the skin is soft and delicate. The pain must be excruciating but PD does not settle for pinching but also twists the flesh.
I think the rod would be better use tugging on her outer labia rather than just underneath it.

Back
Top Bottom