Rack Torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
After punishing her sex PD knows how to offend a woman in her most intimate femininity: her breasts.

1613760426067.png

Anna does not regret at that moment that she has not grown round and beautiful breasts as that would have encouraged her executioner to focus his sadistic attention on them with his great pliers.

1613760520065.png
Anyway after pinching the tip of Anna's little nipple PD pulls it up ... pulls and twists while she screams in pain and because she thinks she's going to rip it off.

1613760598234.png

Every woman has one breast more sensitive than the other and PD experiments to guess which one hurts the most.

1613760758781.png

The sadistic executioner feels powerful and takes his time pinching and twisting her where he pleases without any mercy.

1613760821312.png
When he gets tired of playing with the tong afeter interminable minutes, PD lets go of her legs and ties them back wide spread.
1613760898525.png
One time more Anna does not resist and behaves like a good slave even though she knows that he is tying her up to apply new and painful torture, this time on her pussy or anus.

1613760977952.png
After raising her abdomen and waist, PD inserts a long dildo as if he were impaling and fucks her with it.
1613761076775.png1613767613172.png

The invasion is painful but finally Anna receives her prize and with a vibrator and a little patience PD causes her a deep orgasm.
The bondage session ends and Anna is glad it's like this, PD releases her ....

1613767793305.png
The following weeks Anna compulsively masturbates remembering her first BDSM session. Her initiation has been hard, much more than she had even expected but unforgettable and causes her addiction.

The now not-so-innocent Anna will soon be calling PD back for another rack bondage session.

The invasion is painful but finally Anna receives her prize and with a vibrator and a little patience PD causes her a deep orgasm.
The bondage session ends and Anna is glad it's like this, PD releases her ....

View attachment 972821
The following weeks Anna compulsively masturbates remembering her first BDSM session. Her initiation has been hard, much more than she had even expected but unforgettable and causes her addiction.

The now not-so-innocent Anna will soon be calling PD back for another rack bondage session.
Well, at least she would do it again.

View attachment 972549 The video is wonderful !

That video is so hot and definitely something I’d love to experience in RL play

Lucky girl! I think she took about 80 strokes in a very beautiful role play. Sign me up, that gentleman really knows his stuff, she’s clearly in ecstasy. Pick me next kind sir....

Back
Top Bottom