Random picture thread. (Real photos rather than AI please)

Go to CruxDreams.com
And what if something is not done correctly?!?!?!
The installer must first connect a copper cable to the line on an insulating rod. As a result, his body and the helicopter have the same potential as the live line, so he can work on it without any problems. Just like a bird can sit on the wire without getting an electric shock. If he does something wrong, we used to say as fitters, "High voltage makes you small, black and ugly". :nono:

The installer must first connect a copper cable to the line on an insulating rod. As a result, his body and the helicopter have the same potential as the live line, so he can work on it without any problems. Just like a bird can sit on the wire without getting an electric shock. If he does something wrong, we used to say as fitters, "High voltage makes you small, black and ugly". :nono:
Or more simply put.... toast.

girl16.jpg
Me entertaining the Grand Vizier. It was either that or the sweet mercies of the dungeon. I hope he doesn’t expect anything special after my performance is finished.

Me entertaining the Grand Vizier. It was either that or the sweet mercies of the dungeon. I hope he doesn’t expect anything special after my performance is finished.
You're kidding... right?

The Grand Vizier isn't paying the dungeon guys overtime for nothing. Just sayin'.

Back
Top Bottom