Razer1911's Gore & Cannibal 3D Comics

Go to CruxDreams.com
Okay people! As discussed in the Dolcett Fantasy thread, I'm gonna make my own thread dedicated to my 3d works. I primarily make cannibal/gore comics, but I also make "plain" photosets from time to time :)
Some of my older works are on my deviantart page.
If you're too lazy to make an account on DA, I also have my own website where I posted my older works as well as previews from my recent comics: https://dolcettacademy.com/freebies/
I'd post them here but I have them on my other PC unfortunately : P .. So here it goes.

Dolcett Academy Vol I-II
=======================
First two volumes of the Dolcett Academy series - a 3DCG comic inspired by the original works of Dolcett. In the first episode, two girls get in trouble for entering a forbidden classroom... there's a unexpected plot twist, and the girls recieve the ultimate punishment :) In episode two, a married couple visits a cannibal restaurant to eat a beautiful shemale for dinner, but as it turns out, their plans will change a bit...

Full comic and description is available on my Gumroad profile: -> CLICK
or a direct link -> CLICK

Dolcett_Academy_Vol_1_Promo1.jpg
Dolcett_Academy_Vol_1_Promo0.jpgDolcett_Academy_Vol_1_Promo2.pngDolcett_Academy_Vol_1_Promo1.jpgDolcett_Academy_Vol_2_Promo0.jpgDolcett_Academy_Vol_2_Promo1.jpgDolcett_Academy_Vol_2_Promo3.png

Please tell me what you think!

Last edited by a moderator:
Next up is a 60-page comic (from now on, 60 pages is a standard for me)

Dolcett Academy Vol III
=======================
Another 3DCG comic inspired by the original Dolcett comic series! This time both the students and Principal Joselyn herself get into trouble! :) Two students were cheating on the Dolcett History exam and principal decided to show them a place for cheaters! The action takes place in a classroom and later on in principal's "secret filing room" where she punishes the girls...

or direct link -> CLICK

Dolcett_Academy_Vol_3_Promo.jpg
Dolcett_Academy_Vol_3_Promo3.jpgDolcett_Academy_Vol_3_Promo5.png

Another one is a bit more extreme, with an addition of tigers eating guts off of a dead woman :D

Dolcett Academy Vol III
======================
Another 3DCG comic inspired by the original Dolcett comic series! The new principal and two students embark on a trip to the legendary Cannibal Island to study in-depth the roots of Dolcett fantasy... As one can imagine, the trip did not exactly go as planned...

or direct link -> CLICK

Dolcett_Academy_Vol_4_Promo.jpg
Dolcett_Academy_Vol_4_Promo_2.jpgDolcett_Academy_Vol_4_Promo3.png

Another one is hanging-only. This is my favorite fetish :)

Dolcett Academy Vol V [SCAT WARNING]
=================
Another 3DCG comic inspired by the original Dolcett comic series! Anette wants to give Tara a special present for her birthday - a wild ride on the new AH5000 Automatic Hanging Machine! Both girls have a wonderful time testing out the new device... Anette invites one more mutual friend for the hanging session and... something goes very wrong!

or direct link -> CLICK

Dolcett_Academy_Vol_5_Promo0.jpg
Dolcett_Academy_Vol_5_Promo1.jpgDolcett_Academy_Vol_5_Promo2.png

And the final one for today is my latest comic, perhaps the most gory of all my comics. Lots of blood in this one :D

Dolcett Academy Vol VI
======================
Another part of the 3D Dolcett Academy series, inspired by the original Dolcett comics! In this part, the Academy gets a new leader, Principal Dr. Karen Taylor, who will lead two of the new female students, Rebecca and Brenda through the first lectures of this semester. The action is divided into four acts - the introduction, the meat grading lesson, the basement roasting and finally, the meat delivery!

or direct link -> CLICK

collage_promo_1080.jpg
COVER_560PX.jpgcollage_promo_2_600.jpg

That's all for now, but I'm gonna post my older works and photosets later this week when I get to my second PC. Cheers everyone and have a good night :)

Back
Top Bottom