Real Crux - Dreams Do Come True!

Go to CruxDreams.com

mermaidhunter

Master Crucifixion Technician
I had an opportunity to fulfill a dream the other day. Please enjoy the photos.

I will post more later this evening ....... I took a LOT of pictures!

Attachments

• realcrux242b.JPG
    realcrux242b.JPG
    382 KB · Views: 5,668
  • realcrux246.JPG
    realcrux246.JPG
    269.1 KB · Views: 5,057
  • realcrux249.JPG
    realcrux249.JPG
    333.4 KB · Views: 4,952
  • realcrux251.JPG
    realcrux251.JPG
    338.9 KB · Views: 4,720
  • realcrux252.jpg
    realcrux252.jpg
    373.9 KB · Views: 4,732
  • realcrux257.JPG
    realcrux257.JPG
    330.8 KB · Views: 5,236
I had an opportunity to fulfill a dream the other day. Please enjoy the photos.

I will post more later this evening ....... I took a LOT of pictures!

YOWIEEEE, that's a GREAT start MH. I particularly like 242b so far. Lots of pictures? Great. I hope that cross goes up and she hangs beautifully on it :)

PS nice cross

I met this young lady a while back and we became friends. I eventually revealed to her my interest in the crux fetish and showed her some of my art and this site. She checked it out and thought it was pretty cool. I don't even remember how it came up, but I do remember half jokingly asking her if she would be interested in hanging from a cross for me. She thought for a few seconds and then agreed . I was kind of caught off guard and then realized that I needed to figure out how to make this actually happen.

The young lady would like to be known as Randy Sommers . I have to offer a special thanks to Randy for helping make this happen.

Attachments

• realcrux266.JPG
    realcrux266.JPG
    391.4 KB · Views: 4,347
  • realcrux271b.JPG
    realcrux271b.JPG
    666.8 KB · Views: 4,222
  • realcrux272.JPG
    realcrux272.JPG
    197.4 KB · Views: 4,215
  • realcrux273.JPG
    realcrux273.JPG
    176.4 KB · Views: 4,121
  • realcrux275.JPG
    realcrux275.JPG
    187.1 KB · Views: 3,993
  • realcrux277.JPG
    realcrux277.JPG
    249.6 KB · Views: 3,943
Am I to assume she is actually nailed, and no special effects were involved? Because it looks that way.
If so, damn you got lucky.
If not, oh well, it's convincing enough.

Randy was not injured in anyway during this shoot. This was my first concern, pulling this off safely. She may have gotten a few bug bites though :confused:
Later I will reveal how this shoot was done.

Oh ...... and thank you! I worked real hard to create the illusion!

I have to credit Randy with the realism of these images. She did a great job with her poses, the squirming and her facial expressions. I could not have found a better model for this project.

Attachments

• realcrux278.JPG
    realcrux278.JPG
    280.4 KB · Views: 3,596
  • realcrux280.JPG
    realcrux280.JPG
    322.3 KB · Views: 3,465
  • realcrux282.JPG
    realcrux282.JPG
    168.7 KB · Views: 3,453
  • realcrux283.JPG
    realcrux283.JPG
    114.1 KB · Views: 3,506
  • realcrux285.JPG
    realcrux285.JPG
    134.8 KB · Views: 3,543
  • realcrux287.JPG
    realcrux287.JPG
    317.3 KB · Views: 3,541
Well obviously another thank you MH from me, I have to say I am impressed with the apparent realism of the pics, the illusion works really well.

Also of course it is worth conveying my own and I strongly suspect everyone else's thanks to Randy for a stunning performance. I hope she had fun and assure her she can be proud of her efforts:)

Once again both of you, thank you.

I met this young lady a while back and we became friends. I eventually revealed to her my interest in the crux fetish and showed her some of my art and this site. She checked it out and thought it was pretty cool. I don't even remember how it came up, but I do remember half jokingly asking her if she would be interested in hanging from a cross for me. She thought for a few seconds and then agreed . I was kind of caught off guard and then realized that I needed to figure out how to make this actually happen.

The young lady would like to be known as Randy Sommers . I have to offer a special thanks to Randy for helping make this happen.

Lucky man :)
the pics are great, the effect very effective (I have theories about your technique), lovely lady too. Would Randy be Ok if she appeared in a manip or two?

Thank you all for the wonderful comments, I know I appreciate them and Randy does as well. It makes the effort we went through all the more worthwhile. Of course just seeing Randy on the cross was reward enough for me. :D

Attachments

• realcrux287.JPG
    realcrux287.JPG
    317.3 KB · Views: 3,138
  • realcrux289.JPG
    realcrux289.JPG
    180 KB · Views: 3,128
  • realcrux292.JPG
    realcrux292.JPG
    255.1 KB · Views: 2,943
  • realcrux296.JPG
    realcrux296.JPG
    210.7 KB · Views: 2,887
  • realcrux297.JPG
    realcrux297.JPG
    195.4 KB · Views: 2,936
  • realcrux298.JPG
    realcrux298.JPG
    199.4 KB · Views: 3,419
MH and Randy, thank you for sharing your experience. I am (slowly) doing a panorama of the hill of 100 crosses and Randy will be on several of them.

Also Kudos to you for multiple points of view, back, looking up, looking down. Very artistic photography!!!

tree

Thanks Tree
very good work ;) how you raised the cross??

When I was first trying to plan this project this was one of the most daunting questions. How to lift the cross with Randy on it, by myself and safely. Once the final plan came to me, it was VERY easy. I will address this when I show how this was done. The methods I used to do all this were actually very simple.

Back
Top Bottom