Real Crux - Dreams Do Come True!

Go to CruxDreams.com
I hope they will read this and consider.
1. Use the cross as in the passion of Christa poag. it's big and heavy but it's a perfect cross.
2. Place a skull under the cross with drops of blood as if drinking blood.
3 put some nails, a hammer and clothes around the cross as a connection to the previous story.
4 wet the body to sweat and scratch the blood on her back.
5 put some Roman soldiers to guard her from the person who would save her from the crucifixion.
6 put someone she loves kneeling under the cross looking at her.
7 add the scene raise the cross and when they take her down from the cross.

These are amazing pics, one of the great series to appear here at CF. Be aware that this was posted 6 years ago, and Mermaid Hunter recently said in another thread that:
my camera gathers dust now and I have not created a 3D image in years. Randy has moved to another part of the world and so at this point I guess I am retired from the world of art
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/odds-and-ends-and-anything-you-fancy.3490/page-274#post-440359

I did a few manips based on Randy, here are some:

Helping to sell a house
ph268.jpg

Perils of being a foreign correspondent
ph269.jpg

Captured by Amazons
ph271.jpg

These are amazing pics, one of the great series to appear here at CF. Be aware that this was posted 6 years ago, and Mermaid Hunter recently said in another thread that:
my camera gathers dust now and I have not created a 3D image in years. Randy has moved to another part of the world and so at this point I guess I am retired from the world of art
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/odds-and-ends-and-anything-you-fancy.3490/page-274#post-440359

I did a few manips based on Randy, here are some:

Helping to sell a house
View attachment 717773

Perils of being a foreign correspondent
View attachment 717774

Captured by Amazons
View attachment 717775
I hope she will return as soon as possible and make a session about crucifixion again. she is a perfect woman to be crucified. with several complete properties it will be a perfect work of art

Randy really is a beautiful young lady, she also has an ability to pose and tease like no one I have ever met before. I think this comes out in her pictures fairly well. I explained to her what I was looking for before we started and from there she just took off with it. My only direction from there was pretty much, "Wait, that was hot, do it again.". My camera is too slow sometimes.
:rolleyes:

Yes, she dances well on the cross...nipples fully erect!...pussy shaved nicely.....lustful body very excited at being nailed totally nude for all to see...her pussy and asshole must be soaking...eager for some tortures...as she dances

Last edited:
Here are the final images in this series. I have other pics and I also have some video, I may post some of that on another thread. That is where I will reveal how this was all done.

I hope you all enjoyed this series of pics at least a small portion as much as I enjoyed making them, I truly have enjoyed the entire project.

Also...... and definitely not the least..... I really want to send out a special thank you to Randy, for this and everything....... she has opened a door for me to a new realm of possibilities.

flower1 ( these are for Randy......not you Tree)
Nipples fully erect!...very excited at her nailing...looks like she is nailed welll......her pussy must be already cumming hard...and wet...I would have spread her legs and nailed her feet to the sides of the cross to allow easy access to her pussy and asshole.....love to start some tortures on her totally nude and dancing body...

Last edited:
I hope they will read this and consider.
1. Use the cross as in the passion of Christa poag. it's big and heavy but it's a perfect cross.
2. Place a skull under the cross with drops of blood as if drinking blood.
3 put some nails, a hammer and clothes around the cross as a connection to the previous story.
4 wet the body to sweat and scratch the blood on her back.
5 put some Roman soldiers to guard her from the person who would save her from the crucifixion.
6 put someone she loves kneeling under the cross looking at her.
7 add the scene raise the cross and when they take her down from the cross.

All great ideas for sure, but at this time I am out of practice in photography, have no model, there is almost no way I could assemble enough extras to play the additional characters, nor do I have access to the land that I had years back to do the shoot on. This fetish that I have is not something that I can share with anyone that I know and it was just pure luck that I ran into Randy. We had a great time doing many shoots for her in a genre that would not fit in here, nor do I have permission to post those images. So, as much fun as the crux project was, that ship has sailed at this point. I do thank you for the kind words though and am glad that the effort has not been forgotten.

All great ideas for sure, but at this time I am out of practice in photography, have no model, there is almost no way I could assemble enough extras to play the additional characters, nor do I have access to the land that I had years back to do the shoot on. This fetish that I have is not something that I can share with anyone that I know and it was just pure luck that I ran into Randy. We had a great time doing many shoots for her in a genre that would not fit in here, nor do I have permission to post those images. So, as much fun as the crux project was, that ship has sailed at this point. I do thank you for the kind words though and am glad that the effort has not been forgotten.
Good to hear from you MH!

it would have been better with nails in her feet as well, but just the same it is impressive. It really looks like she is trying to pull away and the nails are holding her.

Rest assured MH your effort will NEVER be forgotten amongst the cruxers. This shoot is absolutely historical as far as I'm concerned, unequaled by anything lately. You did a superb job and Randy is a breathtakingly beautiful young woman who really seems to have a natural acting ability. Hopefully she is doing well and good luck to you with any future endeavors. Many thanks for sharing. :)

I dont forget your Ayesh as well :)
Glad to see you again :)

could it be with your permission to upload another randy photo besides the crucifixion? I am interested in knowing Randy's appearance before, during and after the crucifixion or other times, please.

Here are the final images in this series. I have other pics and I also have some video, I may post some of that on another thread. That is where I will reveal how this was all done.

I hope you all enjoyed this series of pics at least a small portion as much as I enjoyed making them, I truly have enjoyed the entire project.

Also...... and definitely not the least..... I really want to send out a special thank you to Randy, for this and everything....... she has opened a door for me to a new realm of possibilities.

flower1 ( these are for Randy......not you Tree)
Very impressive work!

could it be with your permission to upload another randy photo besides the crucifixion? I am interested in knowing Randy's appearance before, during and after the crucifixion or other times, please.

I am sorry, images from other shoots that I had of Randy were taken for her use and I do not have permission to post those. In fact, I turned them over to her and have since deleted them. For the most part all that exists anymore from my work with her is here on Cruxforums.

MH

I am sorry, images from other shoots that I had of Randy were taken for her use and I do not have permission to post those. In fact, I turned them over to her and have since deleted them. For the most part all that exists anymore from my work with her is here on Cruxforums.

MH
Are you doing well, MH? Good to hear from you!

Are you doing well, MH? Good to hear from you!

Hello Tree, yes I have been doing very well. I have been spending a lot of time sailing and enjoying life. Recently I even opened up Poser and started trying to remember how to use it. I have been playing around with some sex robot models I had started on years ago. Who knows, a crux image is not totally out of the question. But, it would have to really be something good before I would post it, there are some really good 3D artists on here now.

MH

Back
Top Bottom