Go to CruxDreams.com
I guess you have the same tastes, not afraid by weapons like some french people are...
What do you mean friend? Try to explain it.

Especially the history in the Middle Ages is very rich in both countries. Not to mention witch trials, inquisitions and tort law. But paradoxically, there are very few groups that portray these events well. I am lucky and know some.

What do you mean friend? Try to explain it.

Especially the history in the Middle Ages is very rich in both countries. Not to mention witch trials, inquisitions and tort law. But paradoxically, there are very few groups that portray these events well. I am lucky and know some.
The European Commission is taking more restrictive measures every year against citizens who legally possess weapons. Czechs (and Slovaks?) are fighting against these measures.

Torture of a witch Kvasiny (CZ) 2021 - SHŠ Mňau Kraá Crew :) I really like this action. Very nicely captured, well acted, authentic. Enjoy it

Attachments

• IMG_7505.jpg
    IMG_7505.jpg
    325.2 KB · Views: 551
  • IMG_7513.jpg
    IMG_7513.jpg
    283 KB · Views: 451
  • IMG_7515.jpg
    IMG_7515.jpg
    276.7 KB · Views: 424
  • IMG_7521.jpg
    IMG_7521.jpg
    242.5 KB · Views: 432
  • IMG_7525.jpg
    IMG_7525.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 481
  • IMG_7533.jpg
    IMG_7533.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 495
  • IMG_7536.jpg
    IMG_7536.jpg
    307.9 KB · Views: 498
  • IMG_7552.jpg
    IMG_7552.jpg
    248.7 KB · Views: 500
  • IMG_7548.jpg
    IMG_7548.jpg
    296.7 KB · Views: 486
  • IMG_7554.jpg
    IMG_7554.jpg
    251.7 KB · Views: 545
Torture of a witch Kvasiny (CZ) 2021 - SHŠ Mňau Kraá Crew :) I really like this action. Very nicely captured, well acted, authentic. Enjoy it
I couldn't help but notice the very nice wooden horse-whip holder in the left side of the photo. Come on guys.... put the whips on the table, and put her on the horse. :devil2:
IMG_7513.jpg

It's fascinating to see how young children are well instructed in Czech republica, they'll know how to treat witches later !
We have medieval spectacles in our french castles, but never like these.....:(

It's fascinating to see how young children are well instructed in Czech republica, they'll know how to treat witches later !
We have medieval spectacles in our french castles, but never like these.....:(
Do you have any photos from the festivities at the castles in France? We will be happy to look at those as well and compare. Can you add a few here?

It's disappointing that there are so many renaissance faires in the US, but none have any groups performing like these wonderful European groups.
I'm not surprised at all. Sensibilities too easily offended, and too many feathers to ruffle here.

We must protect our 'morals' at all cost, and never expose our precious snowflake offspring to anything other than 'family values'. :loco:

I'm not surprised at all. Sensibilities too easily offended, and too many feathers to ruffle here.

We must protect our 'morals' at all cost, and never expose our precious snowflake offspring to anything other than 'family values'. :loco:

Well, there are several torture museums at ren fairies - Pennsylvania, Carolina ren faire, and Arizona all have permanent ones. But they’re small, use manniquins, and even by “medieval torture” standards they’re bad historically speaking. At least one depicts an “execution” method where the victim is tied to a cart, and rolled down a track into a vertical blade, meant to split him/her in half. Not sure where they got that idea.

But they do present some real forms of torture and execution, and the mannequins are not high quality but they are somewhat morbid, so the appetite exists.

Just need to change one into a show style attraction with some actors, Instead of a walkthrough with mannequins. It’s doable…

Well, there are several torture museums at ren fairies - Pennsylvania, Carolina ren faire, and Arizona all have permanent ones. But they’re small, use manniquins, and even by “medieval torture” standards they’re bad historically speaking. At least one depicts an “execution” method where the victim is tied to a cart, and rolled down a track into a vertical blade, meant to split him/her in half. Not sure where they got that idea.

But they do present some real forms of torture and execution, and the mannequins are not high quality but they are somewhat morbid, so the appetite exists.

Just need to change one into a show style attraction with some actors, Instead of a walkthrough with mannequins. It’s doable…
I'm glad to hear that. Perhaps there's hope for us after all.

A post of appreciation for the shrew's fiddle :hydrogen: picture #5 with the couple reminds me of that "distracted boyfriend meme"... "hey, why don't you ditch this girl later and come see me, I've got many other toys ;)"

Attachments

• 9e11c3d4-aca1-40e2-97e1-34c5f53a85f7.jpg
    9e11c3d4-aca1-40e2-97e1-34c5f53a85f7.jpg
    257.2 KB · Views: 406
  • 2016-Burgtreswitz-B_Weigl-016.jpg
    2016-Burgtreswitz-B_Weigl-016.jpg
    294.9 KB · Views: 390
  • 2897ad46-fc66-4c08-be7b-c9df4f016d12.jpg
    2897ad46-fc66-4c08-be7b-c9df4f016d12.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 364
  • d4r92zt-d81bf3a2-11b4-4594-90d9-4188e4eae760.jpg
    d4r92zt-d81bf3a2-11b4-4594-90d9-4188e4eae760.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 383
  • doppel_3_0.jpg
    doppel_3_0.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 414
  • fascination_by_were_were_wolfy_d6cd029-fullview.jpg
    fascination_by_were_were_wolfy_d6cd029-fullview.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 474
A post of appreciation for the shrew's fiddle :hydrogen: picture #5 with the couple reminds me of that "distracted boyfriend meme"... "hey, why don't you ditch this girl later and come see me, I've got many other toys ;)"
Hey no-right-to-shoes, great pictures especially #2. I love these “shrew’s fiddles”! Don’t forget we’re trying out a 5-pics-maximum policy to see if we can reduce the costs of running the site, in case you missed the memo:

Back
Top Bottom