Rebel´s Fate (a story inspired by Jastrow´s drawings)

Go to CruxDreams.com
While Flavia's slow and cruel impalement lasted, all the soldiers, executioners and the large public were attentive to the cries and convulsions of the poor woman. Consequently they left the crucified women alone for a few minutes.
View attachment 965549
However, they had already been hanging on their crosses for two hours and the first effects of the cruel bondage of the cross were present on their body. The girls were already moaning and squirming, unable to bear that horrible torture for another minute.

View attachment 965546

Furthermore, the barbarous spectacle of the impalement had aroused the most sordid passions and the public demanded that the torture of the newly crucified continue.

View attachment 965547

Come on, put the sediles on them, ordered Quinto Máximo, otherwise they will die suffocated and the fun will end
View attachment 965541
In this case the sediles to support the weight of their body were nothing but cornu. Providing cornu to women was one more way to humiliate them and at the same time an addition to their torture.

View attachment 965548
In fact, in many cases the cornu was precisely an animal's horn, however this time a sculptor had made bronze dildos in the shape of a human cock.
View attachment 965537
These bronze dildos mimicked an erect penis and were equipped with rings and protrusions like the dildos many noble ladies used to comfort themselves when they did not have a well-endowed slave on hand in their bed.

View attachment 965536View attachment 965538
People made fun of them and called them whores when the executioners stuck their dildos between their legs.
View attachment 965534
Some girls couldn't take the pain in their feet and wrists anymore so they agreed to get sodomized by the dildos.
View attachment 965539
AAAAAHHHHH

The bronze cornu were so thick that their anus sphincters gave way to a painful extreme so the girls moaned in pain.
View attachment 965546
Anyway, their moans could be mistaken for extreme pleasures so people came back to insult and humiliate them by calling them whores and worse.
always very exciting, thanks sifax, but don't hesitate to make a mixture of suffering pleasure

In this way, some of the crucified women stopped "dancing" and let the whole weight of their body rest on the perverted "sedile" the lustful executioners had provided.
285B2234-0A47-4E98-9B49-0F6138C2C45A.jpeg
In order to alleviate the pain from the nail wounds, the cornu were so thick that strained the sphincter of the anus and threatened to tear it. At the slightest movement the girls made, they believed they were being sodomized by a horse ..... surely more than one had dreamed of a huge cock in her ass while she masturbated, but no so big.

The Modest Girl 11 Riding the Cornu 12 7.jpg
Oh gods, no so tihck, it hurts plaseeee

Messaline crucified on the mountain 005.jpg

I think...I. am.....cumming....
color-g105.jpgDon't Leave Me!.jpg
In other cases, the capricious executioners placed the dildo in such a way that the girls had to put it in their pussies. This might seem less painful but the tip of the dildo ended up pressing on the cervix and causing excruciating pain in sex. In this way, these girls continued dancing and fucking at the same time.

1A028361-AC82-49C3-B29B-94DE3F7F1F4E.jpegunnamed (23).jpgunnamed (24).jpg

Less luck were the girls whose crotch had to rest on a wedge because the executioners placed small metal tips that were nailed in the clitoris, in the labia or in the sensitive inner part of the thighs. These girls would not stop crying and had to make superhuman efforts to lift their crotch up in the air to avoid painful punctures.

Rough%20Ride.jpg

Please take this away from me,..... please, I can't take it anymore, .....mercy.

Do you prefer a cornu for your ass milady? Ask for it you whore.

Yes..... give me a cornu,....a cornu please, a thick cornu to fuck my ass.

And people laughed when they heard those things from the lips of a fine noblewoman.
skating_jesus_bonda-8709.jpg
Not content with letting them rest their crotches on those perverse sediles, the executioners began to flagellate the crucified girls. Because of the painful whip blows on their tits, the girls did not stop shaking or twisting, amplifying the effect of the dildos in their orifices.

Ha ha dance bitch, dance and give us a good show.

AAAYYYY, AAYYY, NOOOOO.

A girl named Sabina was too proud and did not want her neighbors to see her with a cornu stuck in her asshole so she un-nailed it enduring the intense pain caused by the nails.
Sabina Crucified Scene 29-4_0001.jpg

Come on, bitch, put the cornu back in your ass or I'll whip your tits.

Do what you want henchman, I won't mess with that again.

You don't want to obey, huh?
Sabina Crucified Scene 30-2_0001.jpg
SHHHHAACK
Sabina Crucified Scene 30-3_0001.jpg
AAAAAYYYY

The executioner was very sadistic and insistent and began to hit her tits with his flagrum, over and over again.
1612342820521.png

SHHACCKK
Sabina Crucified Scene 32-5_0001.jpg
SHAACKKK

AAAYYYY

Sabina Crucified Scene 33-11_0001.jpg

The executioner was so skillful that all the blows hit Sabina's tits with diabolical aim, making the girl writhe in pain.

Sabina Crucified Scene 33-12_0001.jpg

SHAAACK, SHAAACK

AAAYYYYYSTOP, STOP, I BEG YOU, PLEASEE

Come on, obey, obey or I skin your sex bitch.
Sabina Crucified Scene 34-3_0001.jpg
NOOOOO, NOOO

An the executioner changed whip blows target to the crotch
Sabina Crucified Scene 35-1_0001.jpg
SSHAACKKK

IAAAAYYYYYY
Sabina Crucified Scene 35-5_0001.jpg
Now Sabina's screams were even louder and the flagrum's tails hurt her sex and hit her clit and even entered her labia.

Finally the girl agreed to insert the cornu back into her anus but her disobedience condemned her to suffer other tortures worse than the whip.

1f2644c19e9ea3d6f87261c36a1087a2.jpg
The sadistic public was thirsty for blood and was getting bored to see the lashes so they began to shout for the executioners to start with the red-hot irons. Of course Quinto accepted the suggestion.
brazier-pliers-and-tools-of-a-medieval-blacksmith-E17A52.jpg
Some braziers that had been used the day before seemed to be extinguished,

Sin título.pngg-bds-dam-damian02-026.jpg
Then the executioners used the bellows and soon the embers were rekindled and incandescent. Then they introduced the irons in the embers so that they were heating.
1612345650408.png
Since there were not enough braziers for the thirty crucified girls, the executioners brought others that they had in the camp. In order not to burn themselves, they were brought on handrails. In the end they put up a brazier every two crosses so that there were enough hot irons to torture all the girls at once.

1612345812739.png

The girls watched helplessly from their crosses as the executioners placed the braziers nearby and could perfectly feel their suffocating heat and gazed hypnotized at the incandescent embers.

Also, they could not take their eyes off the infernal torture tool that were going to be used on their naked bodies.
descarga.jpg
large pliers and smith tongs,
unnamed (7).jpg
cat claws and sharp rakes to flay the skin
agujas.png
long sharp steel needles.......
1612345925347.png
Before starting the crel supplice, the executioners showed the terrified girls the torture instruments, bringing them close to their faces so that they could see them well and feel the hot. Of course these sadistic men explained in detail how they were going to use those devilish tools in the most sensitive parts of their bodies but specially in their boobs. When they listened the cruel torment procedure most girls begged an asked for mercy but useless because nobody in the world could free them from those dreadful tortures. However some girls kept in silence feeling their nipples getting hard and sex wet......Probably they had dreamt somthing similar since their were nubiles.

1612368597628.png
Before applying the irons to their skin, the executioners gave them water
1612366797519.png43.jpg

Before applying the irons to their skin, the executioners gave them water.
2016-06-01-00-24-45 (1).jpgBrittany_ordeal_104.jpgBrittany_ordeal_105.jpg81.jpg
The carnifex had mixed a stimulant drug with the water. This would prevent women to faint during torture.

96.jpg

Eudoxia, please don't let the executioners touch me with their tools. There are some gold coins hidden in the lararium of my parents atrium. Take them and corrupt the carnifex. Hurry up!.

97.jpg

Thank you for the money. I am getting that when I see and enjoy your torture.

Eudoxia please.

Are you kidding? Don´t you remember when your slave hit my eye.

Don´t put the blame on me.

I don´t care, it was your slave and you didn´t punish him. Now is your turn bitch.

Brittany_ordeal_106.jpg

Ha, ha, what a beautiful breasts, they will be no longer pretty when the hot irons touche htem, ha, ha.

A Good Day's Work.jpg

Which one wants to be the first to try hot irons?

Please, not me.

Ypur mate then?, ha, ha, I think you will be the first, the needles are red hot..

0D7F2C3C-E8E6-4167-BD9F-F40144C76C62.jpeg

What do we have here, she looks like very young. How old are you love?

Eighteen, .....please don´t hurt me more, please.

Have you ever tortured a pretty nubile so young?

Never.

Then I give you my place.

Thank you.
di+6.jpg
NO, NO; PLEASE, NOOOOO AAAYYYYY

Come on!, girl, I have just started, look at the brazier, there are dozens of needles.

Cross Pain 10 13.jpg

Ha, ha, what a round melons, before the tongs I am using my teeth.

AAAAAAYY; AAAYYY, .....you beast......you are cutting my aayyyyy

Ah, ah maschistic whore, you have come, don´t lie me, ha, ha.

julia tormented.jpg

Which one do you prefer I star with?,..... the right or the left one?

No, no,..... don´t torture me....my fmailý is rich, I´ll give you gold, please, I promise.
10C35610-15EF-4EEA-8A19-4DD00772BD91.jpeg
My dear girl, you have nothing, you are a naked crucified slave and now you will regret that you have grown those tits, in a while you will ask me to amputate them. Tell me ... the right or the left? which goes first?

pillaged.jpg
No, no, please, divine Isis don't let him.

Ha, ha, Isis can´t help you now, I nknow you can feel the heat

t2a.jpg
NO, NO, NOT AGAIN, I Beg YOU, IT IT HURST. AAAAYYYYYY

Like this bitch, near your nipple it is very painful, is n´t it?

IIIAAAAAAYY

Slowly,..... slowly, I know you can feel the pain, ha, ha.

Eough, no more, no more.....
04652C9D-29C6-4BD0-BE9A-6F5706883D40.jpeg
Mmmmmh, your pussy is hot and dropping no stop. Do you like your boobs tortured with red hot irons masochistic whore?.

No, no, I am not masochistic, I have been raped a lot of times, but I don´t care. fuck me, fuck me again but don´t touch my tits with those.....

You dream traitor patricia. Soldier bring me a brazier and hooks.

isa%2014.jpg
AAAAAYYYYYYY

The place of execution turned into a bloody orgy where the sadistic executioners gave free rein to their darkest desires. Excited by the beautiful round tits of the young patrician women, the executioners pierced them from side to side with red-hot needles and long and sharp spits.

BRAVO

Spartacus-1x05-Shadow-Games-spartacus-blood-and-sand-24047001-1280-720.jpg

The audience shouted cheering the executioners excited by the convulsions and howls of those statuesque naked women.
UvL1VsyUSBS4s872ZSCJbgWjo35OTcTs1pfN4tINTEX4S-+P3beAOwKCEjVm-BtUn9KcnYQTl4e7eNRjAWdQo6zfrB39H1...jpg
Come on, traitor, it is useless for you to stand up on the cross to flee from the irons, sooner or later you will get tired.

Antonia shivered as she tried to stand upright and push her round breasts away from the scorching heat of the irons.

Finally she got tired and surrendered

NOOOOOO
romandecadence263.jpg
See? Come on, executioner, now you have her beautiful breasts at your fingertips.

At your command, tribune

1612540893974.png

SSSSHHHHHH

IIIAAAAYYYYY NOOOOOOO, AAAAYYYY

1612540941996.png

NOOOOO, NOOOOOO, PLEASEEEEE

It is useless, that you get back on your feet, now I have you grabbing your tit with this hook.
Come on, bend your legs and get down.

NO MORE, ..... I BEG YOU, ....HAVE MERCY, BUT..... NO MORE..... NO.

TAKE THE SECOND HOOK, BITCH!

1612541078589.png

AAAAAAAYYYYYY

Look at the third hook, this one is hotter, it is white hot and I'm going to nail it to your right tit, are you ready?

Why are you so cruel?, is it not the crucifixion enough suffering?

I would lie if I told you that I only follow orders, it is a pleasure to hear how iron hisses as it burns your tit inside. Now your right tit, ready?

SSSSSHHHHH, IIAAAAAAYYYY

1612543561249.png
You see it bitch? Your torture not only gives pleasure to men, that bitch over there is masturbating just to see how you suffer.

1612543794304.png

Don't torture me more please, I can't take it anymore, haven't you had enough?

We're just getting started bitch, now I'm going to unpin the hooks to reheat the irons and stick them back in those cow udders.

NOOOOOO, IT CAN´T BE REAL, IT IS A NIGHTMARE.
1612543873118.png

Divine Isis, what would I feel crucified and tortured in that hideous way on my breasts with red-hot irons? Antonia seems to suffer but I wonder if she doesn't enjoy her torture at the same time. Her clit and nipples are hard as rocks, I can´t explain why.

I narrowly avoided being arrested, if I went to Flavia Hortensia's house I would have been arrested and crucified like the others ... I almost regret that they did not capture me .....

It,....it is an easy step....I know.... I only have to insult the emperor and I will be arrested immediately. Then they will undress me,...perhaps rape an flogg,.......then they will crucify me and they will nail my breasts ... Isis,..... I have big and sensitive tits like her, ... I think I'm going to do it ..... damn you cae...... ...... no, I don't have courage, ......goddess, I'm going to cum ...

1612620095151.png1188509694.jpgMonica%20&%20Vanessa.jpg
It's an exciting sight to see all those women with their boobs bristling with needles. Don't you think so Aurelius?
C017B9E.jpgMAGGIE Dama.JPG
Yes sir, some executioners have nailed and unlocked them two and three times. Audiences have enjoyed hearing them scream and writhe in pain.
witch pliers-4.jpg
Carnifex, now I would like to see how you use your other toys on the breasts of the crucified women. For example. What is that?
witch pliers-5.jpg
A special pliers to torture women's nipples without danger of tearing them off. Of course they are used heated red hot.
19635066.jpg-r_1280_720-f_jpg-q_x-xxyxx.jpg
I'd like to see a demonstration executioner.

At your command my lord.

Put the tongs in a brazier and heat the tips until they are white.

The executioners extracted the needles from one of the crucified girls´ breasts. She had been crowned with a crown of thorns. The carnifex had chosen her because even though not having very large breasts, she had thick and hard nipples like a thumb.

1612620592368.png
The pliers are ready my lord, do you want me to pinch one nipple after the other or both at the same time?

Let me think ... better both at the same time.

The girl trembles with fear. She watched in terror as the executioner brought the incandescent pliers to the tip of her breasts.

The executioner brought the hot metal close to her skin so that she could feel the heat on her sensitive nipples.

No, no, please don't, for the love of.......

1612622602688.png

Do you want to listen her screams?

Yes,.......... fry her tits,............... tear off that whore's nipples

Last edited:
1612622864168.png

SSSSSSSHHHH, SSSSSSSS, AAAYYYYYYY.

The sadistic executioner pinched both of her nipples at the same time. Due to its forked tongue shape, the red-hot iron caught the erect nipples of its victim so that the entire surface except the tip was burned from the surface to the inside.

Two thin clouds of smoke rose from the breasts. A horrible hiss was confused with the screams of the poor woman who was trembling uncontrollably, writhing uselessly on the cross. Only the torture drug prevented her from losing consciousness due to the barbaric torment.

1612622959706.png
The executioner not only did not let go of the prey but also stretched his nipples out.

The girl screamed and screamed as she felt herself tear them apart little by little.

At one point an uncontrolled stream of urine came out between the woman's legs.

1612623177989.png
Finally, when he thought the pincers had cooled, the executioner released his nipples. The girl looked at them crying inconsolably. H

She would swear they were longer and thicker now and hurt like hell with every beat of his heart.

The young woman thought that her martyrdom had already finished but the executioner took other pliers that were already hot and again pinched her right nipple, twisting it slowly on itself.
2020-06-27 (41).png
AAAAYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOODSSSSS

1612624444869.png1612624481004.png1612624176606.png

Antonia's breasts were tortured with special insistence and cruelty by sticking a large number of long needles in the center of them and smaller ones in her sensitive nipples. Among them two needles were driven into the tips of her nipples inward.
1612624626079.png1612624711848.png
Those two were like being in hell.

1612624865940.png

Anyway, that did not get rid of the red-hot pliers so after removing all the needles an executioner pinched both nipples with the pliers. The poor woman felt in her torment how the milk that flowed from her breasts boiled inside her nipples.

1612675408196.png
Many other condemned women experienced the warm nip of the pliers on their sensitive nipples.

Legatus Quintus became interested in other diabolical butcher tools that the carnifex used.
ecf298f3f8a3e1e1feadb120099d0b8b.jpg
These are cat claws and they are used to flay the skin. Depending on the pressure applied by the executioner it can cause four parallel wounds that can be superficial, can peel the skin and even tear the muscle to the bone. I prefer to cause superficial wounds and then apply salt on the wounds, that allows the torture to be longer.

1612709133346.png
Of course, Quinto was not satisfied with listening to the explanation and wanted torture to be applied to some of the young women who were crucified. Needless to say, all those girls screamed like animals as being skinned slowly .

images (22).jpg

Long-handled rakes have a similar utility, but the handle allows them to be applied to the torso of crucified women even when hang from a tall cross. In addition, the executioner can use them with the tips heated to red hot without burning himself.

Very well, I want to see it, but as you say before they scratch their skin, heat them red.

At your command.

1612709322866.png

IIIIAAAAAYYYY, STOP, STOP, THE PAIN, IAAAAAYYYY

1612711123868.png

NO, NO, I BEG YOU, NO, ME NOT, PLEASE.
1612712759914.png
Ten girls were tortured in that way among inhuman screams. Then when finished they had their body literally plowed wounds and bloodied.

F1A13EE90.jpg
And what about this one?

Oh this is a breast ripper

A breast ripper?

Yes this is the best tool to debreast and it works better with busty girls

I can imagine it.

I like use it heat red hot and instead of tearing the breasts in one go, I like to go little by little, poking the tender meat with the red hot tips over and over again and reheating the metal. Sometimes it took me more than an hour to rip out a victim's breasts. Do you want to see a demo?

Of course, do it with that young girl over there.
1612710768741.png

Ha, ha say good bay to your tits.

NOOOOOO

Quintus enjoyed the sadistic spectacle of seeing that young woman's breasts ripped apart and meanwhile felt a huge erection.

1612711335221.png

In his mind he already imagined the spectacle t he hoped to give to thousands of people in the Roman arena. He had in his possession more than one hundred and fifty slave girls who would be sacrificed in bloody games for the public's enjoyment. Of course, after torturing in various ways in the dungeons of the coliseum and hiring them out as sex slaves to the crowd, most of them would be crucified completely naked in the arena and subjected to the same torments that the patricians in front of him were enduring. In any case, apart from the crucifixion, he did not rule out that some suffered other equally horrible and cruel torments.

Well, it is enough carnifex, it is time to roast alive the impaled girl.

437762.jpg
While the embers where she was to be roasted alive, Flavia Hortensia remained impaled in painful agony. The public approached her curious because no one had seen a impaled woman and the executioners were taking fun applying hot irons to different parts of her body.
th (7).jpg
Finally the execution was ordered by Quintus and unailed the spit two executioners took the woman to the place of the dreadful torture

The embers had been divided into two heaps on top of the first they had placed a grill that had been heating up for several hours and whose irons were reddish.
7cea0a46c5e7fe549a066f554de3ffdc.png

When they laid Flavia's naked body on that infernal bed the flesh of her back and ass began to sizzle as it burned.

28424jhgv2.jpg

Although the woman could not make any sound, the torment must have been unbearable as her whole body shook and her face twitched horribly.

After a few minutes the executioners lifted the body by grasping it by the two ends of the stake and part of the skin stuck to the irons. Then, without showing the slightest mercy, they turned over and laid her on the same irons this time face-on.

1612888514706.pngth (5).jpg
Again it was heard and smelled how the poor girl's skin was burning. The body was a meter above incandescent embers that projected infernal heat. As if it were a pig that was being roasted, the verugos began to sink its skin with fat, that would make the woman's ordeal longer and more painful. Although the distance over the embers was calculated to roast the victim over a low heat, Flavia's tits hung between her breasts and were close enough to the heat source so that the tips of the breasts and the nipples were golden and brown. will toast. Thus the sensitive breast of Flavia's breasts was burning with the consequent infernal torture for the young woman.

th (14).jpg

Seeing how the fat dripped from the golden breasts of the young Quintus ordered that it be left several more minutes until her breasts were completely golden. As if it were a cook, the carnifex checked that the teats were already roasted by prodding them with a barbecue fork.
1.jpg

After this first phase of the torment, the executioners placed poor Flavia on a spit on the other bed of embers. This time the executioners released the arms that were tied behind his back and tied them to the spit in front of his face so that the fire reached his entire torso. Once on the spit, they turned it slowly so that the whole body was equally roasted.
26163.jpg
Meanwhile they kept smearing it with grease. Flavia took three hours to die.
A63C8D73-1A96-4A41-AC48-62072E1D9701.jpeg
Despite the torture that they themselves were suffering on the cross, some of the crucified women felt sorry for the sufferings of the impaled and roasted woman and asked Quintus mercy for her.

Quintus Maximo would have prolonged the sufferings of the new condemned to the cross for several days, but unfortunately, he had to go to Rome, since the Emperor requested his presence to give an account of his successful campaign against the rebel city.
1612914494393.png1612914327881.png
So he ordered the carnifex to speed up the execution. The usual was to break crucified legs with iron bars. That would have prevented them from breathing and the girls die in minutes. So the executioners and soldiers took heavy maces and prepared to break the legs of the women who had already been suffering for hours.

C31E515F-FD7D-44B9-8FA2-31987B46E4CB.jpeg

Are you ready?, come on, soldier, first Adonia and then her sister Camila.

At your command

However, when they were about to strike, the general ordered them to stop.

The vultures made him change his mind.
Rebellion's Price  r.jpg
Since the first day of the crucifixion dozens of vultures had been flying over the crosses attracted by the blood. The scavengers had tried to approach the crucified women in case they could take a piece of meat with the peck, but the soldiers had scared them away every time.
8150A799-988D-45D2-A682-9E22451DCC8E.jpeg
However l the vultures were waiting patiently for their turn to feast.
1612915185518.pngunnamed (2).jpg
Quintus looked at their large, strong hooked beaks and sharp claws and a sadistic smile formed on his face.

Aurelius, do you think the scavengers can finish the executioners' work?

Of course Aurelius said, but it would be much more merciful to break their legs, otherwise they will take hours to die while those disgusting critters devour them alive.

Order the legionaries to force the people into the city and the legionaries to collect everything and move away, if we leave the women alone the vultures will have a free hand with them, ha ha.

They did so, and the crucified girls were left alone helplees hanging from their crosses.

A Not-So-Comforting Thought 7 7.jpg
Well Claudia you hve listened , I have spent three beautiful days fucking you and torturing myself but now I have to leave, they will take care of you now.

No, ....... I beg you ...... kill me, ..... kill me quickly.

7302D746-465E-42A2-9114-882095CF5980.jpeg

I can't do that dear, but I can fuck you one last time, so you will enjoy one more time before you die.

NOo

Anyway Quintus wanted to see the bloody spectacle and stayed inside a tent with Aurelius and the carnifex.

They will soon approach them, sir, said whispering the cruel executioner . The vultures are hungry and will not wait for the girls to die.

Indeed, the vultures were flying lower and lower and some more daring alighted next to the crosses to choose their victim.
Bird's Feast sedile.jpg
The girls understood what was going to happen and the horrible way they were going to die, ........eaten still alive by those disgusting scavengers!

Nailed  5_001.jpgVultures%20Meal.jpg
The vultures slowly approached their victims inexorably, circling lower and lower.
A Long Way From Home.jpg6D025C3B-8CE0-4EC0-BDAD-C040D94DD573.jpeg
Before leaving, the soldiers had explained to THE GIRLS what was going to happen so that the defenseless women trembled with fear seeing how the scavengers were getting closer and closer to the crosses.

Questions.jpg

No, no, come back, kick them out of here, please.

Eva 2 r.jpg

Soon the vultures were joined by other even worse scavengers, the ravens, far more intelligent animals that would use their beaks on the bodies of the crucified ones as butcher tools. The ravens would start by taking their eyes out of their sockets, they would rip out their tongues, their nipples, and then they would tear out small pieces of meat little by little, ... something similar to a ling-chi,.... for hours.... while the poor girls remained alive and felt as they devoured them.

Scarecrow.jpg

In addition, the ravens were more daring than the vultures and hastened to perch on the wood of the crosses or directly on the bodies of the girls, taking possession of their food in case some other scavenger wanted to dispute it.

One Last Breath 2012.jpg

Seeing that one of the crows wanted to gouge out her right eye, a girl began to scream and flail desperately on her cross. The girl drew enough strength to unpin her cornu and stand up. That scared the bird off for the moment, but there was no doubt that it would strike again in a few minutes.

17295886-978F-429E-9783-53D3A290753F.jpeg
Other girls were so faint after three days on the cross that they didn't even have the strength to scream or move. Those last ones were the first to be eaten by birds.

Get out, get out of here, you filthy bug, leave me, leave me. Goddesses, they are more and more....... NOOOOO RETURN, DO NOT LEAVE US WITH THEM.
One Last Breath.jpg
The girl trembles and shakes when she receives the first peck on her leg, that made the crow flee for the moment, but it was so hungry that it returned flapping to the cross and settled on the wood, patiently waiting for the woman to be exhausted.

15cy1 Cypher Ruins-alicekiss-crux-ravens-and-blood-1500-ds (1).jpg

The ravens were taking positions at the crosses and appropriating the victims, nothing the girls could do would free them from the beaks and claws of those hungry birds.

1612949580926.png
The most cowardly ravens began to peck at the wounds on the hands and feet where it was easier to rip chunks of bloody flesh and away from the head that the girls could move.

AAYYYY, AAYYYY, GO, GO, AAAAYYYY

From the neighboring crosses, the other girls who had not yet been attacked watched the scene, dead in fear and completely powerless.

1612949714634.png
No, DO NOT go away. HELP, SOMEBODY HELPS MEEEEEEE

A girl closed her eyes tightly, as a raven perched next to her head was determined to peck her eyes out. The animal waited patiently but every once in a while it would peck at her eyelids ... and so it continued for ten minutes until it won the juicy prize, leaving her one-eyed. Then, the bird took another ten minutes to take the other eye. The girl was blind but she felt perfectly how the solitary bird was devouring her patiently, tearing one piece of meat after another with its steely beak. It must have been a very territorial raven as no other bird disputed the piece. So the girl was not attacked by another bird and took five hours to die.

1612948725563.png

IIIAAAAYYYYYYY

Another girl howled helplessly while another crow tried to peck her nipple off. The animal did not get it the first time but it was tearing it for five eternal minutes while she screamed in despair. This girl was eaten by three birds at the same time, and after ripping off her nipple, the crow landed between her legs and began to peck at her sex and insisted on doing so until it devoured her clitoris and parts of her labia an even vagina . The girl screamed desperately and as she still had her eyes she could see perfectly how the three voracious birds ate the softest and most sensitive parts of her body.

images (4).jpg1457746832316 (1).jpg1521400498616.png1521400588246.png1612948345779.png
Another unfortunate victim was attacked by a flock of smaller crows that flapped hysterically around her and soon covered her body with their black wings. The girl screamed and howled in despair feeling at the same time ten.... twenty,........... a hundred pecks that cut and tore her flesh like little knives while those disgusting animals squawked around her, biting and scratching again and again.

11 Regina is Almost Gone.jpg
Seeing that carnage from her cross, poor Claudia wished the vultures would notice her, ... at least it would be faster....
Her wish was fulfilled by the great scavengers.....

Another unfortunate victim was attacked by a flock of smaller crows that flapped hysterically around her and soon covered her body with their black wings. The girl screamed and howled in despair feeling at the same time ten.... twenty,........... a hundred pecks that cut and tore her flesh like little knives while those disgusting animals squawked around her, biting and scratching again and again.

View attachment 968826View attachment 968829View attachment 968830
Those are from Ascanio's lovely visual interpretations of my poem, Crucifixa -
I like the way you've imagined my suffering, thankyou Sifax

A girl closed her eyes tightly, as a raven perched next to her head was determined to peck her eyes out. The animal waited patiently but every once in a while it would peck at her eyelids ... and so it continued for ten minutes until it won the juicy prize, leaving her one-eyed. Then, the bird took another ten minutes to take the other eye. The girl was blind but she felt perfectly how the solitary bird was devouring her patiently, tearing one piece of meat after another with its steely beak. It must have been a very territorial raven as no other bird disputed the piece. So the girl was not attacked by another bird and took five hours to die.
Indeed, anyone familiar with life in the country knows that crows (and no doubt ravens) go for the eyes first -
sick lambs or any other helpless animal ...

Indeed, Claudia's ordeal, which had lasted three long days, ended in a horrible way, devoured by vultures. As the girl had imagined, the vultures killed her faster than the raven and crows, but it was not fast either, as the scavengers took their time.

Regina Gone. 8 1.jpg

After more than seventy hours hanging from the cross, Claudia was unable to move a single muscle, she couldn't even do anything to scare the birds away. By remaining motionless, the buites finally dared to approach his cross.

Suddenly Claudia felt a flutter to her left and a thud. The first vulture had landed on the patibulum and was looking at her slowly as if calculating where it was going to start devouring her meat.
Vultures-warn-us-of-environmental-contamination.jpg
A second vulture that was on the ground looked at her with its cruel eyes and in several leaps it approached the base of the cross.

When she saw that, Claudia began to tremble in panic and beg for mercy with the little voice she had left, she must have even tried to unpin but she didn't even have the strength to move a milimeter.

dn28115-1_800.jpg
Then she heard a squawk above her, it was a third vulture that was descending towards her body at a certain speed.

Vulture-scaled.jpg
One meter from its destination, the bird stopped beating its wings and projected its claws towards Claudia's naked body.

1612972229465.png

The monstrous vulture dug its claws into her right boob and gazed into her face.

1612972549569.png
In a split second the girl understood what the vulture was going to do and closed her eye, but it was not fast enough because the vulture caught her eye and after pulling it for a few seconds she pulled it out of the socket.

IIIIIAAAAYYYY

1612972613201.png

The pain of gouging out his eye was so intense that Claudia gave a sharp cry, then the vulture on the ground flapped, jumped up and, digging its claws into the belly, did the same with its protruding left nipple. It took the animal a few eternal seconds to tear off the nipple and rip it off.

AAAAAYYYYYYY
1612972682904.png
Not even the most skilled executioner could have devised a torture as cruel as those vultures. The one on the gallows moved to the right and shared Claudia's left breast with the vulture that had gouged out her eye and engulfed it. Between the two of them they ripped her right breast more effectively than a well-handled breast ripper.
1612972709236.png
The vultures paused for a few moments to swallow the chunks of meat that were tearing from the young woman's mutilated body, but then they charged back, skinning chunks of skin or sticking their beaks into wounds and urging to eat softer chunks of meat. Meanwhile the eight claws of the four animals were digging into Claudia's flesh like twenty-four sharp knives.

1612972770980.png
Blood began to flow from dozens of wounds and Claudia drew up the strength to scream, begging someone to help her and finish her off at once.

No one could hear her screams except Quinto and the carnifex from inside her tent, but neither of them would lift a finger to help her. On the contrary, Quinto began to masturbate enjoying the snuff show

1612976871523.png
Claudia took too long to expire. She lasted more than an hour alive while those birds of hell slowly devoured her

1612976905759.png

Already blind, the girl continued screaming desperately until one of the vultures introduced its powerful beak into her mouth and tore her tongue.

1612976925821.png

The ruthless animals devoured his flesh to the bone and flayed large areas of her skin.
1612976953524.png1612976995202.png
Claudia was not the only one to be the pasture of the vultures who feasted on the cream of the rebel city.

2Terresa%20and%20friends.jpg

There were so many crosses that the birds were satisfied and they were leaving the place towards dusk

358545405.jpg

However, the birds were replaced by a pack of wolves that drove out the last vultures.The wolves were not able to lift themselves to the crosses so they bit the legs, thighs and buttocks of the poor girls who had survived the birds. The girls they screamed hysterically as the wolves made efforts to leap at them and bite them. However, after several hours the wolves were also satisfied and left.

Morning%20Cross.jpg

Of the thirty girls crucified only the young Camila remained alive the next morning. After a freezing night, the girl still survived, hanging from her cross amid terrible sufferings.
The Only Friend She Has 2.jpg
That day the vultures and crows did not return. Only one lonely cat approached the cross but it did not dare to scratch or bite the girl who threw it out of there yelling at it with the little strength that she had left.

Camila spent twelve more eternal hours crucified. Every minute was like being in hell for an eternity. The sun rose and tormented the young woman who was dying of thirst ... and after several hours it declined again and the freezing night came.

At the limit of her strength, Camila prayed that death would finally come to her. Suddenly in the darkness of the night she saw reddish eyes and then listened a sinister noise.

Life%20is%20a%20Bear.jpg

The girl probably thought she was dreaming or delusional but not. Death came to her in the form of a hungry big bear that, sure that its victim could not do anything, approached her slowly.

After smelling her and licking the blood that ran from her feet, the bear finally stood up in front of her and after launching a sinister roar, he began to claw at his torso and navel as if he were one of the torturers. Then, encouraged by the blood, the animal began to eat its victim still alive ...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom