Rebel´s Fate (a story inspired by Jastrow´s drawings)

Go to CruxDreams.com
1610610092738.png
Other girls went to the cross with less "dignity"

1610610119735.png1610610148066.png

In fact they fought and kicked desperately while letting out inhuman screams
1610610269357.png

But there was no mercy, also the executioners liked their victims to resist when they were nailed.....

1610610302694.png

....the more resistance the better.....

1610610342953.png

The girls couldn't even control their sphincters when the pointed nails pierced their wrists and they pissed, soaking the stipe of their own urine and semen.

1610610473964.png

Everything was useless, their fate was sealed and nailing them was only the beginning of a long and cruel martyrdom.

1610610512257.png

Nailing the feet was even more painful and unbearable than the arms and the crucified women screamed even louder and more desperately.

They did not even suspect that when the cross was upright and all her weight rested on the nails, the iron would wedge between the metatarsals causing excruciating pain. The girls believed that their feet were ripped in half as if slowly cut with a knife .....

1610610391120.png
NOOOO, NOOO PLEASE, I DON'T WANT TO DIE LIKE THIS, NOOOO

The most difficult part of the execution was to put the crosses upright with the women nailed in it since the two weights were added to each other

c 0063 a.jpgc 0123.jpg

c 0121.jpg

Normally it took six or more strong men to erect a high cross and less if it was a crux humilis

c 0122.jpg
Often they were helped by poles or ropes tied to the ends of the patibulum that other soldiers helped.

Rome.jpg7087647-bi4 (1).jpg
The men snorted and cursed for the effort as the carnifex kept barking orders and insulting the soldiers. These cries were confused with those of the condemned themselves.
c 0129.jpg3girls080a.png
Once the base of the stipe was inserted into a deep hole and a certain angle was overcome, the operation became easier. Then the executioners had to ensure that the cross did not fall forward.
KKK_126.jpg
Finally, the cross was in a perfectly vertical position and then the men inserted wedges and stones into the hole to fit the base well and finished filling it with earth, caking it with their own feet.

Only then did they take a few steps away to admire their work.
th (13).jpg

The soldiers were panting in sweat and smiling. Some even experienced an erection.

The spectacle of a beautiful woman crucified totally naked was worth so much effort.

1610613892817.png
For the crucified woman the process of lifting the cross was another painful and humiliating step in her degradation and descent into hell.

1610613927150.png

The first thing was to feel her body slide along the inclined plane of the cross so that her back and butt, already skinned by the lashes, brushed against the rough wood, skinned even more.
1610613962948.png
Normally the carpenters did not planing the wood of the stipe so that dozens of splinters would dig into the thighs and buttocks of the slave causing an escruciatig pain..

1610614003269.png

As the cross leaned further, the weight of the body fell and the condemned woman was forced to twist her legs and hang by her arms. Then the weight of the body fell on the points where the nails pierced her flesh and these touched the nerve endings that had been exposed. The girls screamed like animals, besides many felt that they were falling forward and that made them panic.

1610614046944.png
Finally, the base of the cross fell on the bottom of the hole with a brutal shock that reverberated on the woman's body, causing a violent flash of pain in her wounds on hands and feet.

1610614078412.png
Thus ended the process of raising the cross and after a few moments in which the crucified woman regained consciousness she began to really understand what being crucified really consisted of.

1610614929000.png

The condemned woman had been exposed in front of a cruel and curious crowd who enjoyed her suffering, her gorgeous body naked and marked by the torture she received.

1610615032005.png

Her sex was exposed and open, red and swollen from the continuous rapes and spilling drops of thick, whitish semen that fell from the vaginal lips and slid down the inner face of the thighs, falling to the foot of the cross. The niples were erect and hard as she were about the orgasm. There could be no greater humiliation.

1610615274325.png
Now all the weight of her body falls on the nail wounds and the young woman had to choose between two types of suffering: bending her legs and letting herself hang from the wrists with the consequent pain in them or standing completely upright and resting all her weight on the insteps of the feet which was probably much worse. In reality the only solution was to alternate both in a hellish dance up and down, up and down ... more painful and desperate as the time slowly went on.

That "cross dance" was precisely what the audience liked the most

View attachment 955778
Other girls went to the cross with less "dignity"

View attachment 955779View attachment 955780

In fact they fought and kicked desperately while letting out inhuman screams
View attachment 955784

But there was no mercy, also the executioners liked their victims to resist when they were nailed.....

View attachment 955785

....the more resistance the better.....

View attachment 955786

The girls couldn't even control their sphincters when the pointed nails pierced their wrists and they pissed, soaking the stipe of their own urine and semen.

View attachment 955788

Everything was useless, their fate was sealed and nailing them was only the beginning of a long and cruel martyrdom.

View attachment 955789

Nailing the feet was even more painful and unbearable than the arms and the crucified women screamed even louder and more desperately.

They did not even suspect that when the cross was upright and all her weight rested on the nails, the iron would wedge between the metatarsals causing excruciating pain. The girls believed that their feet were ripped in half as if slowly cut with a knife .....

View attachment 955787
NOOOO, NOOO PLEASE, I DON'T WANT TO DIE LIKE THIS, NOOOO
Great stuff! From which of Marcus' stories are thes pics taken? Can I find it on this forum?

I think, I will take a break from this story for now, I will try to wait you finish some chapters first, its very annoying once you are aroused to reach the end. No offense of course, i know how difficult, and time demanding writing is and you are doing really good and fast i think!

Greek Girls 17.png
Adonia and Callia were crucified next to each other with their feet high above the stipe, that is, with their legs widely spread and exposing their sex. The executioner had received instructions from a man who had paid him a few coins to do so.
10836299_10204512728732023_1397627953_n_10204512728732023.jpg

KLANG, KLANG,, KLANG.

AYYYYYYYY

Relax my lady, I won't be long.

0867A62D-B63D-4711-BB16-161F6576C96F.jpeg

The man looked satisfied at the result as the two girls were nailed to the tree with four nails low to the ground. In this way they were defenseless against anyone who wanted to fuck or torture them.

E86B08C8-6DF7-4D36-9C1B-3DD7C7BC6367.jpeg

Hi Callia, nice to see you again. Do you remember me? He said as he caressed her youthful tits and masturbated her.

No, no, please, don´t touch me.

Ha, ha, you are wet, I think you are happy to meet me.

No, no, I don´t remember you, who are you?

I asked your father as a wife but apparently he didn't have enough money. Now it has cost me cheaper, only a few coins to the executioner and I will be able to fuck two sisters instead of one, ha, ha ..

004FD386-9074-4D7A-B0AC-37C60B2E182F.jpeg

...and the man undressed completely to enjoy more of the two sisters. Just seeing them like this already had a huge erection that made the sisters wet even more.

Crossed  Sisters 8 6.jpgJustice Prevails  12 3..jpg

Justice Prevails  12 3..jpg16 three friend dance together .jpgtrio 2.jpgbrringoutyourdead2 r.jpg

The crosses were raised one after another adding to the ten crosses already raised ...., fifteen, .... seventeen, .... twenty. All of them hung beautiful naked women, howling in pain and writhing, unable to find a position that would mitigate their suffering.

Crossed  Sisters 8 6.jpg

In some cases, a single cross had to be used for two convicts.

Raising the crosses was much slower than nailing. That is why several girls, already crucified or half-crucified, rested on their crosses on the ground.
Andaroos-9-505red.jpg
The soldiers who had not yet had time to fuck them did not wait for the crosses to stand and fucked them on the ground one after the other spilling their seed on their face, crotch or breasts.

Kate Last Fuck.jpg
This masochistic slut had an orgasm while I was fucking her. I felt her pussy convulse against my cock.

Come on, next, I'm done.

3 models 59a.jpg
While we wait for, these two whores to suck our dick, and be very careful with biting us if you don't want us to break your teeth with the hammer.

3 models 63a.jpg

Gulp, gulp

Hmm, this submissive aristocrat has a warm and wet mouth, suck, suck, don't be in a hurry, ha ha.

3 models 64a.jpg

gulp, gulp

These bitches don't resist too long to be raped for the mouth. Me does it very well, for sure she used to suck her servants.

3 models 54a.jpg

Despite her apparent submission and masochism, Antonia, the mother whose boobs had been milked, screamed like she was crazy when she was crucified with those huge nails that pierced her senile flesh.

3 models 55aa.jpg

IIAAAAAA, AAAAYYYYY, NOOOO, I BEG YOU, NO, STOP, STOP, THE PAIIIINN

Ha, ha, I am getting hard beautiful mom.

3 models 67a.jpg

Once Antonia was crucified, she calmed down crying on the cross and then the carnifex did something unexpected, he began to suck one of her breasts until she got a little milk again and in the meantime he skillfully masturbated her.

What, what are you doing? No, no, please don't do that, aaaaaahh

and Antonia had a deep orgasm after ten minutes sucking

All right, hot mama, now you're going to suck me off to return the favor.
3 models 61aa.jpg
Yes, yes master, whatever you want. gulp., gulp
3 models 62a.jpg

Antonia sucked the executioner by sticking his cock down her throat until the executioner who had promised he was going to torture her boobs came inside, projecting warm jets of semen in her throat.

I hope they suck my tits when they lift my cross, Antonia thought about to have another orgasm while swallowing.

Raising the crosses was much slower than nailing. That is why several girls, already crucified or half-crucified, rested on their crosses on the ground.
View attachment 957024
The soldiers who had not yet had time to fuck them did not wait for the crosses to stand and fucked them on the ground one after the other spilling their seed on their face, crotch or breasts.

View attachment 957002
This masochistic slut had an orgasm while I was fucking her. I felt her pussy convulse against my cock.

Come on, next, I'm done.

View attachment 957005
While we wait for, these two whores to suck our dick, and be very careful with biting us if you don't want us to break your teeth with the hammer.

View attachment 957006

Gulp, gulp

Hmm, this submissive aristocrat has a warm and wet mouth, suck, suck, don't be in a hurry, ha ha.

View attachment 957007

gulp, gulp

These bitches don't resist too long to be raped for the mouth. Me does it very well, for sure she used to suck her servants.

View attachment 957045

Despite her apparent submission and masochism, Antonia, the mother whose boobs had been milked, screamed like she was crazy when she was crucified with those huge nails that pierced her senile flesh.

View attachment 957046

IIAAAAAA, AAAAYYYYY, NOOOO, I BEG YOU, NO, STOP, STOP, THE PAIIIINN

Ha, ha, I am getting hard beautiful mom.

View attachment 957008

Once Antonia was crucified, she calmed down crying on the cross and then the carnifex did something unexpected, he began to suck one of her breasts until she got a little milk again and in the meantime he skillfully masturbated her.

What, what are you doing? No, no, please don't do that, aaaaaahh

and Antonia had a deep orgasm after ten minutes sucking

All right, hot mama, now you're going to suck me off to return the favor.
View attachment 957050
Yes, yes master, whatever you want. gulp., gulp
View attachment 957051

Antonia sucked the executioner by sticking his cock down her throat until the executioner who had promised he was going to torture her boobs came inside, projecting warm jets of semen in her throat.

I hope they suck my tits when they lift my cross, Antonia thought about to have another orgasm while swallowing.
Great selection

55.JPG

Eventually the carnifex ordered Antonia's cross to be raised and she was exposed to public shame.

images (4).jpg

The audience pointed to her, making fun of her big tits that trembled like huge jelly puddings and her sex excited and wet from the continuous rapes.

006a.jpeg

The legionaries placed scales to nail the titulus on her head as the young mother writhed in pain on the tree of martyrdom. "Traitor condemned to the cross and the amputation of the breasts" ordered the carnifex to write announcing to the public the way in which he was going to torture the woman. People of course cheered him taking a good position to see the martyrdom in detail while the carnifex got ready the torture tools.

double105 1.jpg

Next was Camila, the innocent nubile.
double106 2.jpg
Two naked and masked executioners nailed both arms at the same time as she cried for desperate mercy.
double110.jpg
Probably the desperate crying and her innocent appearance awakened their worst instincts so that once her arms were nailed they raped her on the cross both at the same time. One for sex and the other for the mouth.

double114.jpgdouble115 1.jpg

After this, and without showing any mercy, they nailed his feet to the base of the stipe and raised the cross together with the others.

7535FE0D-813F-4274-99DB-A39C528C6292.jpeg
The young woman wept on her cross without understanding why something so horrible was happening to her. He was only eighteen and innocent of all guilt. However his life was going to end in a horrible way, probably in one of the cruelest ways devised by humanity.

9D68D58F-D488-4592-BA1A-9C6818B0F2E9.jpeg

Help me, please, someone get me down from here, I'm innocent, please ...
images (4).jpg
But his pleas only raised laughter and mockery from the public

Rebellion's Price  r.jpg

More than twenty women were crucified that morning next to the city wall, thus adding to the ten that had already been two days of unbearable torture. In all, thirty-two beautiful women from the richest families in the city exposed themselves to the mob who laughed and sadistically enjoyed the spectacle.
1x01-The-Red-Serpent-spartacus-blood-and-sand-17089351-900-506.jpg

It was as if the world had been turned upside down and the upper classes paid their excesses of years in front of the people they had exploited. It did not matter that all together they had rebelled against the emperor's soldiers because the plebs had been manipulated by the powerful again as so many times.

731_1000.gif

Soon the crucified women felt the first pains and cramps and even breathing difficulties. At the moment they had not been given sedile of any kind for which the bodies of the new crucified ones hung only on their nails. For this reason the "dance of the crucified" began very quickly for the entertainment of the people.
C1FF903E-40EE-4FBE-A84C-178EDFFE9625.jpeg
Every time a girl struggled to get up on her legs by straining her arms and shaking in pain, the audience cheered and laughed while making fun of her. Finally, when the woman's head surpassed the top of the cross and her legs were kept straight, the crowd clapped with joy.

One, two, three....

Then counted the seconds that the condemned woman remained stand up. For the crucified young women it was a beastly torture to unload her whole weight on the nails of her feet for which many screamed and cried while breathing fully.

Fifteen, sixteen,......... the audience counted the seconds while the girl trembled with pure pain and face contorted. Then when the damned could no longer, collapse, hanging from her arms again. Then the disapointed public booed. And so over and over again....

In that crazy "party" a slave named Hecuba dared to go to the soldiers and ask them for permission to come close to console the crucified women and specially her former owner . The soldiers thought it would be fun and allowed it.
cunt.jpg
Ha, ha, look at the pussy of this patrician woman, she said pinching her labia, thinning her clitoris at sight. It is not very different from that of a slave.

Come on, Hecuba jerk her off, ... yes, ha, ha, make her cum.
3C1BF15C-1630-4926-87D5-59831D272EE1.jpeg
Do you think I am a lesbian you idiot?

You! Slave! Is it over here your master?

Yes is that.

Well. Do you want to finish nailing the feet? Said an executioner offering her a hammer and a large iron nail.

Hecuba hesitated for a few moments. She just wanted to make fun ... that seemed too much ... however, at that point she remembered the mockery, the humiliant punishments, the whippings that woman had ordered for years and took the hammer and the nail.

The crucified patrician had only her arms nailed and ankles tied to the stipe. Guided by the expert hand of the executioner Hecuba placed the tip of the nail between the second and third toes of the right foot just under the metatarsus.

The former owner cried and begged the slave not to do that, but the black woman looked at her sadistically and pressing her lips together, gave her the first hammer blow.

KLANG
maren_crux02.jpg
AAYYYYYY

A stream of blood stained the slave's face but that didn't stop her from hitting a second and third blow.

KLANG, KLANG ...

maren_crux03.jpg

AAYYYYYYNOOOOOO

The audience cheered for the slave as she continued to drive the nail up to the head and the woman writhed on the cross in sheer pain.
maren_crux04.jpg
Hmmmm, I like to see a patrician scream in pain for a change, Hecuba said looking at her pained expression. You don't know what the whip hurts ...... well....sorry.... now yes, ha, ha.

maren_crux04 foot nailed detail1.jpg
Then when she finished with the first he nailed she did the same with the second without showing any mercy.

Hecuba then turned to the audience to receive their applause as he bowed.

The crucified woman screamed and cried, but when she recovered she glared at the black slave and called out to Centurion Macro. From the cross she said something that Hecuba could not hear but then she saw how the centurion looked at her harshly and ordered his legionaries to arrest her.

Suddenly two soldiers took by the arms and led her to the centurion.

Undress and crucify her.

WHAT?. NO, you can't.

21.jpg
After brutally ripping off her tunic, the soldiers threw Hecuba on an empty cross and crucified her. As they nailed her she didn't stop kicking or protesting.
22.jpg
However, she was raped half-nailed on the cross as the patrician women. Crying and screaming in pain the black slave did not understand why they did that to her.

Her former owner had taken revenge on her. From the cross she confessed to the centurion Macro she had a rich pearl necklace hidden in the lararium of her rich domus and that it would be a present for him if he had Hecuba crucified. The centurion did not even verify that it was true and had the slave crucified ... it did not cost him anything to do so.

1F6F7529-6A8B-4965-9577-66B181637BEE.jpeg
Minutes later they raised their cross and Hecuba was howling crucified and naked next to her former mistress. The Slave protested and shouted that she was not an aristocrat and that she was not to blame for the rebellion but there would be no mercy for her.
Writhing.jpgA873B119-9896-46E2-B867-67E9B455406C.jpeg03DE2202-8E3D-45DC-9417-587FA0806722.jpeg
The "cross dance" went on and the crowd enjoyed the show.

2B3A1BE2-30F6-42A3-8721-92D48DF1B647.jpeg7302D746-465E-42A2-9114-882095CF5980.jpegThe Modest Girl 08 Molested on the Cross  12 6.jpg
As had happened with the others, the newly crucified women were raped on their crosses first by legionaries and executioners and then by their own fellow citizens. The legatus had forbidden serfs and common people to pay money for raping the aristocrat girls of the city.
003 Jucundus.jpg
Of course as all the girls looked like slaves Hecuba was raped as well

0F060F32-8ED6-4630-B4C0-E997DD7FB401.jpeg
After being whipped in the market square for the amusement of the public, Flavia Hortensia was led to the place of execution in chains.
madiosi-2015-95-Slavepair chapter3_Painting.jpg
Legatus Quinto had condemned her to a dreadful torture: Flavia was going to be impaled and if she survived she was going to be roasted alive.
ph016a.jpgD2FA3642-CE6F-4090-BF94-99E54D1419FD.jpeg
The sight the woman found made him shiver with terror. More than thirty women whom she knew were at that time crucified enduring terrible torment.
2B3A1BE2-30F6-42A3-8721-92D48DF1B647.jpeg
The young women writhed in pain in their crosses, capable of supporting one more minute that unbearable pain in every joint of their body.
90DD52BC-B13C-4D84-86CD-212AB7547C28.jpeg7302D746-465E-42A2-9114-882095CF5980.jpeg
Others were being raped by dozens of soldiers and heinous executioners.
The Reluctant Fellatrix 9 9.jpg
One of them had been crucified on a cross so short that her head was a meter above the ground. Obviously, they had done it this way to use their mouth and not their sex, so that the young aristocrat had to perform one blowjob after another and her entire body was covered in semen.

crux.jpg
Anyway, what surprised Flavia the most was how the carnifex beast tortured Antonia's breasts.

IIIAAAYYYYYY, FSSSSSSHHHH

NOOOOO, NOOOO YOU ARE GOING TO TEAR MY NIPPLES, STOP, STOP, I BEG YOU AAAAYYYYY

No my pretty mom, I'm not going to rip your nipples off yet, first I have to stick hot needles in them, ha, ha.

Oh my God.

6.4.jpg
Come on guys, I want the stake up his ass so I want twenty volunteers to prepare the hole for him. We must facilitate the work of the executioner.

And Flavia Hortensia was sodomized by twenty men one after another while Antonia continued screaming.

images (1).jpg
After being repeatedly raped and sodomized by two dozen soldiers, Quinto Maximo ordered Flavia's torture to begin.

58 (11).jpg

Come on, enough, you have already widened the hole in her ass enough, ..... impale her a few meters in front of her crucified companions so they can see her suffering

The carnifex was very cruel to Flavia because after tying arms behind her back, he showed her in detail what the torture was going to consist of. How they were going to insert a spit through her anus and how after slowly penetrating her body without damaging any vital organs it would take it out through her mouth.
to late to change your mind.jpg
Say hello to your last lover bitch, ha, ha.

NO, PLEASE, NO, I BEG YOU, NO.

Poor Flavia´s body was covered in sweat that mixed with semen and her heart was beating like crazy to the point of tachycardia.
captivity_5_by_syboro_d19y1u0-350t.jpg
The girl begged her executioners to fuck her again, and promised to do and submit to the most depraved sexual acts in order to delay her ordeal for a minute.
23_11_2020_kjkljkhjgf.jpg
At the last moment her executioners doubted whether it would be better to insert the stake through her cunt or through her anus and they tested other stakes to see how the girl reacted to the pain.

Ha, ha, where do you prefer her bitch?
23_11_2020_lkflkbdfjlkhg.jpg
NO, NO, FOR THERE NO NOOOOO
48.jpg
Better in the ass, so that her pussy can be tortured once impaled ...
268910.jpg
No, better the pussy, so he will enjoy one last orgasm, ha, ha.

tumblr_ovncvpf2dx1w6s4u6o1_1280.jpg
Finally they decided on the cunt and several soldiers taking her by the legs led her towards the stake.

The young woman screamed and flailed like an animal, unable to take her eyes off the tip of the stake.

NOOOO, NOOO, PLEASE NO.

Are you ready? Let's go.
Ave.jpg
And after introducing the tip of the stick between her lips they were introducing it for sex. The rounded tip of the stake soon touched her cervix, causing severe pain.

AAYYYYY, IIAAAAAAAYYY

What are you doing stupid? Roared the carnifex.

That is not the correct way to impale her, so you will only get the stake sticking out through the belly. Unlock her immediately!.

The executioners unlocked Flavia and then the carnifex tied the base of her tits with thin ropes.
1612019171582.png
Little Flavia I use these ropes impregnated in resin to amputate the tits of the crucified women. In your case they will serve to hang you from your beautiful boobs.

To hang Flavia the executioners had brought a wooden big easel and placed it on the stake.
1612018613287.png
Then the carnifex pulled on the other end so that the slip knot tightened on the base of Flavia's boobs until they were like round bluish balloons.

AAAYYY, AAAYYY NOO

And now get up , bitch.
1612017635402.png
IIIIIIAAAAAYYY

The entire body of the young woman hung from her tits. The girl felt an intense pain in her breasts as if they were going to burst at any moment.

Ha ha, excellent idea carnifex, said Quinto, are you sure her breasts are not going to burst?

No, not really, her breasts seem sturdy but can tear at any moment.

I bet you a gold coin that her breasts hold without bursting Aurelius.

Ha ha, I accept, sir.
1612017704990.png
AAAAYYYY

We are going to make the bet most exciting, whip her before impaling.

At your service Mr.

1612019021647.png

The carnifex then took a whip and began to flog the young woman, specially her thighs, torso and tits.

SHAACK, SHHAAAACKKK

AAYYYYY, AYYYY STOP, NOOOO

1612018831702.png

The wounds from the whip added to the marks the woman already had from the long flogging she had suffered in the market square, so her skin was partially flayed.

Enough, enough, executioner, the tits have held so I have won the bet, Aurelius, ha, ha.

Here's the coin, sir.

Come on, carnifex, we have wasted too much time, get her impaled but do it slowly.
Sharon -44.jpg
The executioners put Flavia's pussy back on the tip of the stake, but this time to impale her completely. Poor Flavia suffered a long and extremely cruel execution.
98Sharon -48.jpg
Instead of dropping all her weight on the stake, the experienced carnifex was regulating the weight by pulling the rope that held her from the breasts.
1612017704990.png
In this way, Flavia's body was slowly digging in the previously soaped stake and if the point met something hard or resistant in its path, the carnifex would again pull upward so that the tip of the stake would find an easier and softer path.

1612018484585.png

The impalement lasted more than half an hour. The executioner made sure that he did his job well and took his time nailing and unlocking Flavia's body as many times as he thought necessary.

Poor Flavia did not stop howling or begging for a moment, feeling perfectly how the stake penetrated deep into her body, breaking and tearing her guts but without touching her lungs or heart.
1612018579016.png
IIAAAAAAYYY

Suddenly Flavia's high-pitched screams stopped. The reason was that the stake finally entered her throat and came out of her mouth.
3.jpg
Seeing it, the Legatus and his officers applauded the carnifex's skill.
empalement magnifique forum.jpg
For his part, the executioner untied the ropes that had held Flavia´s breasts and had the easel removed so that the public could better see the body of the roman noblewoman. completely impaled.

The spectacle was atrocious. The young woman's naked body was full of torture marks and stained with blood that had come from her mouth and from sex.
1612029133824.png
Despite the cumbersome method of execution, the executioner had managed not to spill too much blood so that the woman still hated to live impaled for several hours and even days.

fiesta-de-la-fertilidad.jpg

As a result of the stake, Flavia was forced to look at the sky.
555FSDGH87 copy.JPG
Is she dead? Asked Quintus, who had come to see the impaled woman.

No, my lord.

But she does not move.

Now I'm going to show you.

And taking a red-hot iron from a brazier, the carnifex asked an executioner to open her buttocks and inserted the red-hot tip into the anus.
merc175.jpg1612034808888.png
Flavia made no sound but her entire body trembled and she desperately moved her fingers and legs as the iron hissed between her buttocks.

1612028228552.png

When the red-hot iron was finally removed, the young woman stopped shaking but her breathing continued harshly.

Quintus felt his cock stiffen as he watched the young martyr's wicked torment.
fiesta-de-la-fertilidad.jpg
Light a bed of embers to roast her little by little, meanwhile leave the girl there for the whole world to see. I'm sure that after seeing her torture, no one in this city will rebel against the emperor again.

images (8).jpg

The soldiers obeyed and in a few minutes burned a large amount of wood that they had accumulated. In a couple of hours they would have a large bed of embers that they would use to roast poor Flavia's tortured body like a pig.

While Flavia's slow and cruel impalement lasted, all the soldiers, executioners and the large public were attentive to the cries and convulsions of the poor woman. Consequently they left the crucified women alone for a few minutes.
58.jpg
However, they had already been hanging on their crosses for two hours and the first effects of the cruel bondage of the cross were present on their body. The girls were already moaning and squirming, unable to bear that horrible torture for another minute.

crux 376.jpg

Furthermore, the barbarous spectacle of the impalement had aroused the most sordid passions and the public demanded that the torture of the newly crucified continue.

Spartacus crucified by Yupar.jpg

Come on, put the sediles on them, ordered Quinto Máximo, otherwise they will die suffocated and the fun will end
The Modest Girl 10 A Gift For the Modest Girl 12 7.jpg
In this case the sediles to support the weight of their body were nothing but cornu. Providing cornu to women was one more way to humiliate them and at the same time an addition to their torture.

Yupar-7-third.jpg
In fact, in many cases the cornu was precisely an animal's horn, however this time a sculptor had made bronze dildos in the shape of a human cock.
1612334192994.png
These bronze dildos mimicked an erect penis and were equipped with rings and protrusions like the dildos many noble ladies used to comfort themselves when they did not have a well-endowed slave on hand in their bed.

1612334163385.png1612334277634.png
People made fun of them and called them whores when the executioners stuck their dildos between their legs.
Cornu.jpg
Some girls couldn't take the pain in their feet and wrists anymore so they agreed to get sodomized by the dildos.
1612334476310.png
AAAAAHHHHH

The bronze cornu were so thick that their anus sphincters gave way to a painful extreme so the girls moaned in pain.
crux 376.jpg
Anyway, their moans could be mistaken for extreme pleasures so people came back to insult and humiliate them by calling them whores and worse.

Back
Top Bottom