Rebellion In 2014?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Stop your chaos, Barbaria!

I agree with Eul! As we are the only two women wearing the tag of the "crucified women", I tell that in all cases, Messa will stay here to
live her deeper and darker fantasies of submission to the tortures and crucifixion!!!

NO REBELLION ! SUBMISSION IS THE ONLY WAY ! (...for a real crucified woman!:rolleyes:)

Yes, of course it's worldwide. Why should it be restricted to the USA? CruxForums is truly international, right?
...don't trust a word she says... the wind chill there is -40F... she f*ing delirious...

t

I agree with Eul! As we are the only two women wearing the tag of the "crucified women", I tell that in all cases, Messa will stay here to
live her deeper and darker fantasies of submission to the tortures and crucifixion!!!

NO REBELLION ! SUBMISSION IS THE ONLY WAY ! (...for a real crucified woman!:rolleyes:)
a rebellious rebellion??? Tree must drink to clear his head!!!!

jurist prelude.jpg

...(burp)...

...still confused... Back soon...

T

...don't trust a word she says... the wind chill there is -40F... she f*ing delirious...

t

a rebellious rebellion??? Tree must drink to clear his head!!!!

View attachment 100070

...(burp)...

...still confused... Back soon...

T

I think if we have him confused, the battle is half won already....and Barbaria is never delirious, she is cunning like a fox...teehee.

I think if we have him confused, the battle is half won already....and Barbaria is never delirious, she is cunning like a fox...teehee.
Oh! What you just did!!!!
:eek:

THT has already started arming up. After his ancestor on a parallel thread (with a slight time shift) saved the four lasses from King Admi it seems he will through the strange place known as the Crux Forums have to defend his empire humble home from renegades and slaves, one of whom is his third cousin, twice removed, but still f*ing cute.
owp 201.jpg
Tree knows he will be ridiculed for using old technology but the plane is loaded with 'dumb bombs' to take out the blonds first:eek::D

b-52.jpg

t

...what do you mean, Ulrika 'that was stupid'?

Do not think we have not been in time and space ... this is not a social thing ... we will come from each and every alley and street or vortex .................

JimmyStewart_B52-765x465.jpg

Last edited:
Do not think we have not been in time and space ... this is not a social thing ... we will come from each and every alley and street or vortex .................

View attachment 100102

Ooooo Siss...I do like the vortex bit.....spinning flows can be so disorienting...keep 'em off balance, eh?

Not if it delays all the crucifixions, you don't.

Then again, no matter who wins, there'll be a few crucifixions after every battle, skirmish, clash, and firefight, simply because I'm bored.

That's the problem with guns... you don't get to enjoy all the little emotions... the stages of grief... the acceptance before death. It's too sudden, it doesn't conform to human sadism, it's almost surreal. I feel like every fight needs crux for closure.

Harry Brown disagrees

I will be for than happy to fight along side the freedom fighters, and reluctant to rat them out when things get too hairy. I'm afraid to say that, though I love crucifixion, it doesn't suit me.

You can't get crucified if you don't rebel.

Last edited:
You can't get crucified if you don't rebel.

Hugh mistake, jakcs! For a real "crucified woman", it's obvious that in coming here, she will be CRUCIFIED!
No requirement is necessary for her to get crucifixion, IF the crucifers present here DO their OFFICE !

But, unfortunately, it seems that they're not really able to play their role !:(
Tree is frozen :D, Ascanio promises but nothing is coming:confused: and Kualoma is desperatly in late:(...

So, what is the choice of the crucified woman ? To crucify herself, what I do in my different stories:devil:, but, at the end, it's boring:(:(:(

Rebellion ? Why not, after all but in the way to excite the males against us, to oblige them to find any pretext to crucify us!:clapping:

In fact, no need reasons or offense to crucify us !
We are females and we deserve, as females, the Crucifixion !

It's said somewhere : "Beat your wife even if you dont know why! She, she knows why !":p:p:p

Messa has told ! 2.jpg

Last edited:
THT has already started arming up...
Tree knows he will be ridiculed for using old technology but the plane is loaded with 'dumb bombs' to take out the blonds first:eek::D

Memo to Rebellion: I think the other side is starting to worry. Word is they are arming and calling up their minions (hope they forget to tell Gunnar:eek:). Important to keep the element of surprise. We can't let them know from where and when they will be hit.

And lame "dumb blonde" jokes only work against them!;)

But, unfortunately, it seems that they're not really able to play their role !:(
Tree is frozen :D, Ascanio promises but nothing is coming:confused: and Kualoma is desperatly in late:(...
............ View attachment 100107
Messa! Now it's Your turn!

MTr.jpg

(I have to crucify every girl in the forum but I've only two hands, one computer and very few time... be patient and wait your turn baby):devil::devil::devil:

Back
Top Bottom