Red Feline

Go to CruxDreams.com
Please anybody, post comments on Rfpix.com and Redfeline.com

What about their videos and members area? Is it worth seeing?

i saw 5 of their videos and they are absolutely great. Camille (Red Feline) is a very erotic girl with a hot body. For me its the best possibility to see a crucifixation.

:cry:
How in the world can you become a member of thier site? No link to do it!
Just for buying videos....

Like to check it out but spent 30 minutes trying to goto a link to become a member. Can't find it!

Kreuziger1 said:
i saw 5 of their videos and they are absolutely great. Camille (Red Feline) is a very erotic girl with a hot body. For me its the best possibility to see a crucifixation.

Would you like to make any screenshots and post them here? It would be very nice.

:) Found out how to set up membership. Follow link to video sales, in the you will see buy, 1, 3, 6, ect months subscription. Select one, check out and about 5 days, you will have access. They will ask what username, password to use. Use this link to get there:

http://www.redfeline.com/store/index.php

Once there, a member there is JUST for buying stuff. Once there, register, login, on left select new items and products. Page 2 and 3 is subscription for 1 year, 6 months, 3 and 1 month. Select which one, ask info, new username and pass, then wait for activation. Took me 4 days. So far, alot of pics dark, no vid clips, and alot of pages not finished.

In 2000 they granted me free access for one month,...
After that, I wrote at least 5 pages about everything that could be changed
to make their site bigger.
Nothing has changed till today,...
except my own site.
:)

Kreuziger, how about exchanges some movies ???
Can you copy DVD's ???
Mail me in private !

I was a member for some time.
Pictures are very dark and few of them have quality at all.
Post of new pictures are random, sometimes it takes more than a month
I suppose the films are better but you have to buy the tapes or CDs: there is no downloading.

:(
Well trying out the site, it sucks royally. It's has some pages dated 1998, 2003, etc., and says updates soon. NO UPDATES! The video trailer they have doesn't even work! I have emailed the webmaster or owners, whomever they are and NEVER got a reply. The only reply I got was for a username and password after they got my money. WHAT A WASTE!

I´ve bought all the Inquisition-videos from Red Feline and Red Feline on the cross. It is absolut the greatest bdsm-movie I´ve ever seen.
I would like it to buy the other films "Seven Days on the cross",
but the link to the site isn´t running any more. :cry:
Anybody knows what is going on at this site?

Where could I get the movies? Maybe is there another site? :roll:

Thank you

Novalis said:
I´ve bought all the Inquisition-videos from Red Feline and Red Feline on the cross. It is absolut the greatest bdsm-movie I´ve ever seen.
I would like it to buy the other films "Seven Days on the cross",
but the link to the site isn´t running any more. :cry:
Anybody knows what is going on at this site?

Where could I get the movies? Maybe is there another site? :roll:

Thank you

Novalis, I heard that Red Feline was an elaborate and lengthy piece of performance art by a group associated with an indie production company called Pachamama Films. Their website no longer works either.

The Internet Movie Data Base still has a listing for their feature film "The Death of St. Eulalia"

http://imdb.com/title/tt0491760/

but as of this writing there's no clue as to how to buy it.

are these guys still in the game? on line, what sites are legal . in the past one could watch the trailers and then buy or not. now am I breaking the law , which is the real site? keep in mind it may be me, I am old and worn out.

are these guys still in the game? on line, what sites are legal . in the past one could watch the trailers and then buy or not. now am I breaking the law , which is the real site? keep in mind it may be me, I am old and worn out.
They're still around. They've moved into big budgets & high production values, but the subject matter hasn't changed.
http://movies.redfeline.com/

Back
Top Bottom