Red Pill or Blue Pill? Teaser Post 1

Which wretch ought to be crucified and nailed to a cross this day?

• The wretch on the left (thigh bandage)

• The wretch on the right

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com

_CADRE_

Magistrate
Greetings, honorable members of the forum. You are the revered cadre of crucifixion; you decide the fate of many criminals and you deliver mercy or execute justice.

I present to you now another choice: Which of these two wretches ought to be crucified and nailed to a cross this day?

Sacred cadre - decide which one to choose! The criminal with the MOST votes shall be led away, scourged, nailed to a cross, and crucified. The criminal with the least votes shall be set free as an act of clemency on the part of the revered forum members.

Attachments

• Teaser 01.jpg
    Teaser 01.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 635
  • Teaser 01A.jpg
    Teaser 01A.jpg
    573.9 KB · Views: 635
  • Teaser 01B.jpg
    Teaser 01B.jpg
    592.3 KB · Views: 631
Greetings, honorable members of the forum. You are the revered cadre of crucifixion; you decide the fate of many criminals and you deliver mercy or execute justice.

I present to you now another choice: Which of these two wretches ought to be crucified and nailed to a cross this day?

Sacred cadre - decide which one to choose! The criminal with the MOST votes shall be led away, scourged, nailed to a cross, and crucified. The criminal with the least votes shall be set free as an act of clemency on the part of the revered forum members.
I choose the one on the right (Teaser 01B)

Too bad having to choose, couldn't we crucify them both?

Back
Top Bottom