Red Pill or Blue Pill? Teaser Post 1

Which wretch ought to be crucified and nailed to a cross this day?

• The wretch on the left (thigh bandage)

• The wretch on the right

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com
I can’t decide since I can’t see their hair. :p

So Emily if you liked their hair would you be more or less likely to condemn them?

I’m curious of the rationale behind individual’s choices

The girl on the left looks a little more curvy, she also reveals a little more, the one on the right is more hidden.

What the hell, crucify them both!

(nice thread :) )

So Emily if you liked their hair would you be more or less likely to condemn them?

The girl on the left looks a little more curvy, she also reveals a little more, the one on the right is more hidden.

What the hell, crucify them both!

(nice thread :) )
I like doing polls with these choices. I already have pre-rendered scenes done for whoever ends up being chosen, so no delay in eye candy once the decision is made by the group.

I have to keep my threads limited like this one. I have so many ideas, but they burgeon out of control and I end up never finishing them. Little things like this make it manageable and I can actually share complete short stories.

Poll is closed: forum has chosen the wretch on the right!

Attachments

• 01.B1.jpg
    01.B1.jpg
    592.3 KB · Views: 615
  • 01.B2.jpg
    01.B2.jpg
    803.5 KB · Views: 528
  • 01.B3.jpg
    01.B3.jpg
    795.1 KB · Views: 497
  • 01.B4.jpg
    01.B4.jpg
    907 KB · Views: 493
  • 01.B6.jpg
    01.B6.jpg
    821.3 KB · Views: 490
  • 01.B5.jpg
    01.B5.jpg
    803 KB · Views: 492
  • 01.B7.jpg
    01.B7.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 582
I’m curious of the rationale behind individual’s choices

Though you didn't give us much to go on, I chose the one on the right because I can more easily identify with her. My fantasy body is more like hers. The one on the left has boobs that are too big. I wouldn't care to walk around (or hang from a cross) with those things. :p

Here's a my attempt at a Renaissance-style fresco of the Via Dolorosa. This took forever to do; over 75 different character renders layered into the base image. :D

The crossbeam has been affixed to the condemned, and she is dragged towards the site of her crucifixion.

Attachments

• F01.jpg
    F01.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 652
Here's a my attempt at a Renaissance-style fresco of the Via Dolorosa. This took forever to do; over 75 different character renders layered into the base image. :D

The crossbeam has been affixed to the condemned, and she is dragged towards the site of her crucifixion.
A truly amazing scene. Well done! :popcorn:

This is wonderful! I know CG artists are often reluctant to have too many figures in their renders because of how arduous it is, but they all really add a lot! For me, context is everything.

This took forever to do; over 75 different character renders layered into the base image. :D
My God! Did your computer start smoking? It is THE most astonishing render that I have seen. You manage the 2D crowds in 'Prophetess' skilfully, but to render 75 characters at once? How ever long did it take to render?

When she reached the forum where she was to be crucified, the men violated her over and over again in front of the mob. When they were all satisfied and their lusts were spent, they cut her hair with their gladius swords to lay one last indignation upon her. Then they nailed her feet, and raised her cross.

Attachments

• 01.B9.jpg
    01.B9.jpg
    598.7 KB · Views: 598
  • 01.B10.jpg
    01.B10.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 587
  • 01.B11.jpg
    01.B11.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 618

Oh… my… Ghod… words fail me on this piece, so many elements, stories, and delightful imagery.

I don’t even know where to begin but it’s beautiful and I have downloaded immediately so I always have it! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
:ole:

Back
Top Bottom