Go to CruxDreams.com
The Fascinus

Part 1

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuckitty fuck!" screamed Morai from her cross. Her dark-nippled tits swung freely.

"Do you mind keeping it down a bit?" said Dorcas. "I am trying to die quietly over here." Her pale breasts were already painfully sunburnt.

"I don't give a flying fuck what you are doing!" shrieked Morai, raising up off her cornu and thrusting her cunt obscenely at Dorcas. Sweat dripped off her thick black bush, along with other bodily fluids.

"Don't say that! It is bad luck." said Dorcas, looking around nervously. There was no-one in sight, as even the guards had given up molesting them and gone seeking shade and booze. Morai slid down the cross and accepted the peg into her bumhole with a despairing sob.

"Bad luck? Bad luck! What the flying fuck could be worse than this?" moaned Morai.

"Stop saying that or we might find out." said Dorcas. "It comes for girls in our condition." She wished they had not been crucified with a cornu, as dying would be quicker, and Morai would be too busy struggling to breathe to scream dangerous curses. She had never seen Morai before, even though they had both been convicted of purse cutting, so Morai must be new in town and unaware of local dangers. She saw a lone bird shape speeding towards them and turned to it fearfully. At that moment her long red hair flopped in front of her eyes and obscured her vision. She tried to brush it away with her hand, but searing pain reminded her: "Oh yes, wrists nailed to cross. How could I forget?"

"What the flying fuck is that?" cried Morai. Dorcas shook her head back to clear her vision and looked in horror at the creature flying towards them.

"That's exactly what it is." whimpered Dorcas, seeing the flying phallus with crow wings and dangling pink balls.

"That can't be real!" said Morai, "I've gone cross crazy, haven't I?"

The Fascinus

Part 1

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuckitty fuck!" screamed Morai from her cross. Her dark-nippled tits swung freely.

"Do you mind keeping it down a bit?" said Dorcas. "I am trying to die quietly over here." Her pale breasts were already painfully sunburnt.

"I don't give a flying fuck what you are doing!" shrieked Morai, raising up off her cornu and thrusting her cunt obscenely at Dorcas. Sweat dripped off her thick black bush, along with other bodily fluids.

"Don't say that! It is bad luck." said Dorcas, looking around nervously. There was no-one in sight, as even the guards had given up molesting them and gone seeking shade and booze. Morai slid down the cross and accepted the peg into her bumhole with a despairing sob.

"Bad luck? Bad luck! What the flying fuck could be worse than this?" moaned Morai.

"Stop saying that or we might find out." said Dorcas. "It comes for girls in our condition." She wished they had not been crucified with a cornu, as dying would be quicker, and Morai would be too busy struggling to breathe to scream dangerous curses. She had never seen Morai before, even though they had both been convicted of purse cutting, so Morai must be new in town and unaware of local dangers. She saw a lone bird shape speeding towards them and turned to it fearfully. At that moment her long red hair flopped in front of her eyes and obscured her vision. She tried to brush it away with her hand, but searing pain reminded her: "Oh yes, wrists nailed to cross. How could I forget?"

"What the flying fuck is that?" cried Morai. Dorcas shook her head back to clear her vision and looked in horror at the creature flying towards them.

"That's exactly what it is." whimpered Dorcas, seeing the flying phallus with crow wings and dangling pink balls.

"That can't be real!" said Morai, "I've gone cross crazy, haven't I?"
Fun dialogue!

Part 2

"You can't crucify a crazy woman," said Morai, "so get me down from here, wench!"

"You're not going mad, you crazy bint" sobbed Dorcas. "It's called a fascinus and it is all too real. And I can't get you down because I am nailed to a bloody cross just like you!"

The fascinus flew over to Morai and hovered just in front of her. Its eyeless shaft twisted and twitched, as if it were sniffing around for something. Her dripping cunt appeared to attract its interest.

"Go away! Shoo! Shoo!" cried Morai. "What's it doing?"

"What do you think its doing, you twat!" said Dorcas. "It's a flying cock and you are its new fuckbuddy!"

The fascinus found its target. Its balls retracted as its penis became majestically erect and it thrust straight for Morai's exposed pussy.

"I don't consent! I don't consent!" called Morai desperately. "I don't con- oowOOWOOH!" Her complaints turned into an outraged howl.

"Try closing your legs," said Dorcas, a little too late. "Hang on, did you just call me 'wench'"?

Interlude

The fascinus was a common amulet used by the Romans to avert invidia or the Evil Eye. It was hung all over the place, such as on a conquering general's chariot during Triumph, and to protect small children. It is the origin of the English word "fascinate", but has nothing to do with "fascism" as far as I know.

There is a wall hanging fascinus available from Etsy, just the thing to provoke discussion when the vicar and the mother-in-law come round for tea. One version is a winged phallus with a tail which is also a penis and legs which are also phalluses! I think the owner is compensating for something.

I saw this weird creature and thought: "What if it was real, how does it reproduce, and how are naked girls on crosses involved?"

Back
Top Bottom