Regina Iudaeorum

Go to CruxDreams.com
it is indeed a very old one a drawing by one of the dutch painters
yes ofcuz but blw is the very new one by one of the Burmese :D
INRI b n w drawing copy.jpg
Regina Iudaeorum:
"My whole body is shivering in shame.
They abused my body as they wanted.

This is such a public disgrace before my own people. Now all my whole body is exposed to crowd.

My curly bushes, ohhhh they see it too , it is such a shame I can't bear.

I am also aroused inside because of my helplessness and nakedness.

But the hammer raises, I am afraid of it more than anything. My hell is awakening.

I wish to beg their mercy. But my tongue can't speak out in awful terror.

I feel sick in my stomach. Inside my loins, something is dripping. I think small orgasm mixed with urinating . Please!"

Regina Iudaeorum

INRI b n w drawing copy.jpg
To think this little teenage bint lost in her wantonness and and shameless ardour for male flesh could have considered herself the leader of an uprising against Rome. The only thing she was fit to raise was the swelling cocks of her fellow gutter scum.

It is further reported that even after the shameless acts I myself witnessed she further cavorted for the amusement of her guards in the most licentious manner possible. Nothing was held back in the name of decency and she expressed every form of depravity that was left to her.

P. Pilate writing to the Princeps Tiberius on the recent event in Judea

goh that quick? it is nice:devil:
Cuz ur grand child is nine-tailed foxy ;)
heyphim_2013112115554.jpg
Regina Iudaeorum

View attachment 138835
To think this little teenage bint lost in her wantonness and and shameless ardour for male flesh could have considered herself the leader of an uprising against Rome. The only thing she was fit to raise was the swelling cocks of her fellow gutter scum.

It is further reported that even after the shameless acts I myself witnessed she further cavorted for the amusement of her guards in the most licentious manner possible. Nothing was held back in the name of decency and she expressed every form of depravity that was left to her.

P. Pilate writing to the Princeps Tiberius on the recent event in Judea

Are u killing me squirrel? u arouse me always :oops::bdsm-heart:

Regina Iudaeorum:

This is such a public disgrace before my own people. Now all my whole body is exposed to crowd.

But the hammer raises, I am afraid of it more than anything. My hell is awakening.

I feel sick in my stomach. Inside my loins, something is dripping. I think small orgasm mixed with urinating . Please!"

Wow Yu....."my curly bushes" .... shame you cannot bear....love the pic and the words.!

flower3

Regina Iudaeorum:

Brilliant Yupar. Beautiful reworking of a wonderful and evocative image

Dear Yupar, you are really getting good at the classical style manips. My hat is off to you :)

good Manip, Yupar. I was going to one of those but can's see topping that!

T
Well she was able to persuade a squirrel to curl up between the girl's legs, made manipping that curly bush easier ;)
Thank Tree :)
May b I m not good in english , i dont understand what Tree asked n why RR answered that ? :rolleyes::confused:
Yupar, I just LOVE your imagination and your creativity! 10/10 for this one!

:goodjob:

Now. Here's a question. There seems to be quite a conference going on by the left wrist. Anybody got any ideas as to what the big discussion is?

:rolleyes:
Thank Wragg :)
I think u can do that ;)
Yupar

Very good photo!

Now understand what you write, is beyond my knowledge.

Top-Cat
Glad you enjoyed ! :)
Dear Yupar, you are really getting good at the classical style manips. My hat is off to you :)
:)flower2

Back
Top Bottom