Regina Iudaeorum

Go to CruxDreams.com
Reading this stories again and again, and once more want to say Thank You to our dear Yupar, for such a Passionate artwork, with stories and wonderful manips.
omoo! u like it so.much :)
Beautiful work on the manips, Yupar. It's very nice to see your artistic touch again. Your work is so like a painting, giving a kind of life to the images. :):)
Thank you ! Glad you enjoy it :)

@morten sigurdson ..you messed up my page by letting your old wife to take my Queen of Jews's place. So daring ! Here i'm gonna kill your sow on the cross. That my wrath, Yupar's wrath :devil:
IMG_20181021_200826-02-01.jpeg

Vivian, a mother of two kids voluntrily involved in lottery of Good Friday passion play by crazy rich bdsm community... they will select the winning person to be crucified with real nails for 6 hours legally under protected by Good Friday Law of government. The winner have to sign release contract for demage, injury and possiible death. . and Vivian is won. .The community donated large amount of money to her two kids that could make them rich and well being for their life time even wthout Vivian. All she have to pay back is she just have to suffer for our sin like Jesus did for us in 2000 years ago. Same as Jesus, she have to be stripped naked and suffered on the cross for all people to see. But this is 21 century, her fully exposed nudity on the cross is live brocasting to all over the world and will be documented as a film. The humiliation she have to suffer could be worst than Jesus Christ and her fate will be the same as him if she die on the cross during six painful hours. Else, she will be enjoy the wealth together with her childern in her future. But just after passing two hours on the cross, she starts panting and askes for water like Jesus only did after 3 hours. Her strength is sapped already. Each minute turns into an hour for her. The crowd keep mocking her exposed intimate parts, cursing her life to surrender on the cross. She is constantly aware on it by sobbing as like her childern(who are seeing their naked and dying mommy) !

Behind the cross in dark side, Yupar, who funded the bdsm community, smiled, rubbed and talked to a little squirrel in her hand bag, "RR, my little darling, do you know how much I effort to slim her fat ass in that size, I spent lots of money to gym teachers to train her just within one month. Now everybody is enjoying a slimmer sow. Her husband is messed up by taking my title on crux forum. So I funded this kinda event and let her die horribly. But Her suffering is still not much what I felt in one of my previous lives as Ayesha with you. I only pity for their kids..anyway I will make huge financial support to their dad for their future. . . I really dont know it's good to see other woman is dying on my cross there I died as Queen of Jews many times ...Vivian is the first one...and she has to go on suffering until I want. .a stupid shaved cunts!

Last edited:
@morten sigurdson ..you messed up my page by letting your old wife to take my Queen of Jews's place. So daring ! Here i'm gonna kill your sow on the cross. That my wrath, Yupar's wrath :devil:
View attachment 648176

Vivian, a mother of two kids voluntrily involved in lottery of Good Friday passion play by crazy rich bdsm community... they will select the winning person to be crucified with real nails for 6 hours legally under protected by Good Friday Law of government. The winner have to sign release contract for demage, injury and possiible death. . and Vivian is won. .The community donated large amount of money to her two kids that could make them rich and well being for their life time even wthout Vivian. All she have to pay back is she just have to suffer for our sin like Jesus did for us in 2000 years ago. Same as Jesus, she have to be stripped naked and suffered on the cross for all people to see. But this is 21 century, her fully exposed nudity on the cross is live brocasting to all over the world and will be documented as a film. The humiliation she have to suffer could be worst than Jesus Christ and her fate will be the same as him if she die on the cross during six painful hours. Else, she will be enjoy the wealth together with her childern in her future. But just after passing two hours on the cross, she starts panting and askes for water like Jesus only did after 3 hours. Her strength is sapped already. Each minute turns into an hour for her. The crowd keep mocking her exposed intimate parts, cursing her life to surrender on the cross. She is constantly aware on it by sobbing as like her childern(who are seeing their naked and dying mommy) !

Behind the cross in dark side, Yupar, who funded the bdsm community, smiled, rubbed and talked to a little squirrel in her hand bag, "RR, my little darling, do you know how much I effort to slim her fat ass in that size, I spent lots of money to gym teachers to train her just within one month. Now everybody is enjoying a slimmer sow. Her husband is messed up by taking my title on crux forum. So I funded this kinda event and let her die horribly. But Her suffering is still not much what I felt in one of my previous lives as Ayesha with you. I only pity for their kids..anyway I will make huge financial support to their dad for their future. . . I really dont know it's good to see other woman is dying on my cross there I died as Queen of Jews many times ...Vivian is the first one...and she has to go on suffering until I want. .a stupid shaved cunts!
Wow!! Interesting and powerful bit, with wonderful manip.. The Passion of Vivian.. very well written and done. And Yupar as an organizator of this event and invisible torturer is an excellent theme.. and what`s a meaning? Is Vivian a Queen of Jews of 21 century? Thanks Yupar, well done!

A Rebel Queen tortured by Romans in the desert View attachment 650127
Here ..Vivian of Nazareth..aged 33 is sentenced to be death for her crimes against Emperor of Rome. She has to be stripped naked and nailed and hanged on the post till she die.. her death body will not be allow to burry..Sentence have to be carry out immidiately..!

Here ..Vivian of Nazareth..aged 33 is sentenced to be death for her crimes against Emperor of Rome. She has to be stripped naked and nailed and hanged on the post till she die.. her death body will not be allow to burry..Sentence have to be carry out immidiately..!
I only can say - very Classic! Nicely written!

Some of the best depictions of how you would expect a crucified victim to hang on a cross or upright, it would be good if many of the poser artists could emulate these body positions and not just show models posing under no stress.
I also see that St Vivian is suffering her martyrdom nailed to the cross with larger spikes as would have been the case.
I would also like to see some crucifixions on an X cross using these techniques.
Very good efforts indeed

Some of the best depictions of how you would expect a crucified victim to hang on a cross or upright, it would be good if many of the poser artists could emulate these body positions and not just show models posing under no stress.
I also see that St Vivian is suffering her martyrdom nailed to the cross with larger spikes as would have been the case.
I would also like to see some crucifixions on an X cross using these techniques.
Very good efforts indeed
Thanks for kind comment. The nailed manip is by our tallented Yupar, a very good artwork. Yeas, X Cross will be interesting, maybe in next session.. Now here's only Japanese Cross V 21.jpgV 22.jpgV 23.jpgV 24.jpgV 25.jpgV 26.jpgV 27.jpgV 28.jpg

Rebel Queen is Crucified on the road to Rome, with her follower rebel sisters, one of the captured rebel girl is kneeling before her Queen, the executioners are going to Crucify her beside her Queen, the horseman far on the road is riding to his Emperor to tell him about failed rebel and Romes's Victory
Rome001.jpgRome002.jpgRome003.jpgRome004.jpgRome005.jpg
here are five versions of manip.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rebel Queen is Crucified on the road to Roam, with her follower rebel sisters, one of the captured rebel girl is kneeling before her Queen, the executioners are going to Crucify her beside her Queen, the horseman far on the road is riding to his Emperor to tell him about failed rebel and Romes's Victory
View attachment 653359View attachment 653360View attachment 653361View attachment 653362View attachment 653363
here are five versions of manip.
As next step, try to adding shadows, Morten.
:clap::clap:

Back
Top Bottom