Regina Iudaeorum

Go to CruxDreams.com
Tree said he had the same idea but what you have done is as good or better than anything he could do.

I made a joke about you getting the pubic hair effect by asking a certain squirrel, see my avatar;), to curl up at that spot for you to draw :D
Aww thanks :)

Well she was able to persuade a squirrel to curl up between the girl's legs, made manipping that curly bush easier ;)
Thank Tree :)
May b I m not good in english , i dont understand what Tree asked n why RR answered that ? :rolleyes::confused:

Thank Wragg :)
I think u can do that ;)

Glad you enjoyed ! :)

:)flower2
and I liked the joke of that squirrel and the yupar reaction:p:devil:

it was maniped by me for Eulalia's Passion
Really ? ;) If so u are so good in it. But you will tell me, I m better after seeing my passion :p;)
-----------------------------------

Three criminals-lighting balance.jpg

The two thieves on each side of mine are paying prices for their crimes. For me, I've done nothing...nothing wrong. I just tried to help my people enlighten. But the crucify me naked like those criminals. In actually worst than them.Unlike them, I have been nailed on the cross. Pains are exploding on my hands and feet. My shame also not lesser my agony. We all are fully exposed . But they are men, and I just a woman. A naked woman between two naked guys and almost all the people of the Judea are watching ...It's such a nightmare for me. My fellows are also now watching how their preacher is suffering. My family is crying.

Romans shouts, "This crucified rebel bitch is Yupar, a whore from Burma. We give her the title...Regina Iudaeorum. And this cross as her throne. "

My tears are falling by saying this...

"My goddess, please let me die soon as your mercy !"

P.S abv one , I played lighting to b better. Attached one is original manip I did.
Three criminals-original.jpg

Really ? ;) If so u are so good in it. But you will tell me, I m better after seeing my passion :p;)

The two thieves on each side of mine are paying prices for their crimes. For me, I've done nothing...nothing wrong. I just tried to help my people enlighten. But the crucify me naked like those criminals. In actually worst than them.Unlike them, I have been nailed on the cross. Pains are exploding on my hands and feet. My shame also not lesser my agony. We all are fully exposed . But they are men, and I just a woman. A naked woman between two naked guys and almost all the people of the Judea are watching ...It's such a nightmare for me. My fellows are also now watching how their preacher is suffering. My family is crying.

Romans shouts, "This crucified rebel bitch is Yupar, a whore from Burma. We give her the title...Regina Iudaeorum. And this cross as her throne. "

P.S abv one , I played lighting to b better. Attached one is original manip I did.
View attachment 139792

And, what a star is sweet Yupar
She really is my Bestie!

:bdsm-heart:

Three criminals-lighting balance.jpg

So there she is. Not sure exactly why but when Pilate commands a thing I hasten to obey. My father spent ten thousand sesterces getting me this far and a letter of recommendation from Pontius Pilate could see me a whole lot further, one bad word from him could sink me.

So when he said to spy on the odd ball Wise Woman from some eastern barbarian land I did as I was bid. When he said he needed evidence to arrest her I produced a posse of doe eyed Jewish and Greek girls and boys who with enough intimidation could be induced to say she seduced them into her mad cult.

All lies but when power commands, one obeys.

I will make offering to the Gods to pay back the price for this tarnish on my spirit. I look up at her suffering and I hunger for that flesh and am just so glad it is not me. She said she worshipped the Prince of Truth or some such, so Pilate suggested she might like promotion to queen and offered her Judea and a brief reign upon a wooden throne.

I doubt she sees the humour, the thieves I will not grieve for but this one, she is etched on my mind now forever.

View attachment 139792

It's more an innocent girl who did nothing, who died crucified in this Forum.

Top-Cat

And, what a star is sweet Yupar
She really is my Bestie!

:bdsm-heart:
:) My chronicler,Wragg!:bdsm-heart:
It's more an innocent girl who did nothing, who died crucified in this Forum.

Top-Cat
:D
So there she is. Not sure exactly why but when Pilate commands a thing I hasten to obey. My father spent ten thousand sesterces getting me this far and a letter of recommendation from Pontius Pilate could see me a whole lot further, one bad word from him could sink me.

So when he said to spy on the odd ball Wise Woman from some eastern barbarian land I did as I was bid. When he said he needed evidence to arrest her I produced a posse of doe eyed Jewish and Greek girls and boys who with enough intimidation could be induced to say she seduced them into her mad cult.

All lies but when power commands, one obeys.

I will make offering to the Gods to pay back the price for this tarnish on my spirit. I look up at her suffering and I hunger for that flesh and am just so glad it is not me. She said she worshipped the Prince of Truth or some such, so Pilate suggested she might like promotion to queen and offered her Judea and a brief reign upon a wooden throne.

I doubt she sees the humour, the thieves I will not grieve for but this one, she is etched on my mind now forever.
My darling knew what kinda thg I :bdsm-heart: :)
Thank you!
wz :tits: :p

Well, nice scene, the sky really adds something to it. Those criminals look familiar :)
Now, a quick response

A hard rocky place, befitting a hard death.
And it is a hard death, under a gloomy sky.
This woman, Yupar of Myanmar, came to this land seeking enlightenment. Well, she is closer to heaven, that is certain, in more ways than one.
Crucified harshly, between two criminals. Did she deserve it? I cannot second guess my betters. She is a woman, and women are born to suffer, as we know. Women are born to suffer, and they suffer beautifully when given the chance.
This woman now, Yupar, you can see she was once graceful. She embraces her cross as a lover, her movements smooth and sensuous, though birthed in agony. Tear your eyes from her cunny for a moment and look at her face - she is carried away by the experience, ectasy shines from her features, she is transported to a place where pain and indignity are transformed into something wonderful.
Do not doubt, looking at that face, she knows pain, every fibre of her tortured body cries as it struggles to take one more breath, live one more minute. Her small breasts quiver with the effort, she rises and drops on this tree of shame, legs opening and closing, her moistness revealed and hidden, revealed and hidden.
There air is still this day, a soft murmur is heard from the watching people. They came to gloat, but they are transfixed by the nobility of this sacrifice, all the more for its apparent pointlessness. The air is cut sometimes by a sharp cry of pain, more often by the gentle sounds of stoic suffering.
Did she desire this, to die between two strange men? They seem themselves to be beyond noticing. We might have hoped for some spectacle, some humiliating arousal or crude show, but they are all three too far gone now for such things. They have no choice but to endure the torment, the shame of this ordeal, as they share this end together.

Well, nice scene, the sky really adds something to it. Those criminals look familiar :)
Now, a quick response

A hard rocky place, befitting a hard death.
And it is a hard death, under a gloomy sky.
This woman, Yupar of Myanmar, came to this land seeking enlightenment. Well, she is closer to heaven, that is certain, in more ways than one.
Crucified harshly, between two criminals. Did she deserve it? I cannot second guess my betters. She is a woman, and women are born to suffer, as we know. Women are born to suffer, and they suffer beautifully when given the chance.
This woman now, Yupar, you can see she was once graceful. She embraces her cross as a lover, her movements smooth and sensuous, though birthed in agony. Tear your eyes from her cunny for a moment and look at her face - she is carried away by the experience, ectasy shines from her features, she is transported to a place where pain and indignity are transformed into something wonderful.
Do not doubt, looking at that face, she knows pain, every fibre of her tortured body cries as it struggles to take one more breath, live one more minute. Her small breasts quiver with the effort, she rises and drops on this tree of shame, legs opening and closing, her moistness revealed and hidden, revealed and hidden.
There air is still this day, a soft murmur is heard from the watching people. They came to gloat, but they are transfixed by the nobility of this sacrifice, all the more for its apparent pointlessness. The air is cut sometimes by a sharp cry of pain, more often by the gentle sounds of stoic suffering.
Did she desire this, to die between two strange men? They seem themselves to be beyond noticing. We might have hoped for some spectacle, some humiliating arousal or crude show, but they are all three too far gone now for such things. They have no choice but to endure the torment, the shame of this ordeal, as they share this end together.
So so well writing ! I love it so much :bdsm-heart:
Thank you Phlebas :)

I found this pic today n it attracted me to do somethg :D
View attachment 138832
Pls wait for a while what I will do ;)
it is indeed a very old one a drawing by one of the dutch painters
yes ofcuz but blw is the very new one by one of the Burmese :D
Regina Iudaeorum:
"My whole body is shivering in shame.
They abused my body as they wanted.

This is such a public disgrace before my own people. Now all my whole body is exposed to crowd.

My curly bushes, ohhhh they see it too , it is such a shame I can't bear.

I am also aroused inside because of my helplessness and nakedness.

But the hammer raises, I am afraid of it more than anything. My hell is awakening.

I wish to beg their mercy. But my tongue can't speak out in awful terror.

I feel sick in my stomach. Inside my loins, something is dripping. I think small orgasm mixed with urinating . Please!"
Here I modified her to be more delicate than last time muscular one. :)
Black and white regina by Yupar.jpg
Isnt it feminine more ? ;)

Here I modified her to be more delicate than last time muscular one. :)
View attachment 144152
Isnt it feminine more ? ;)

Yes, it took me a while to work out what you had done and you have not made her into a weak girl far from it but you have very carefully adjusted the proportions of her chest and limbs to ones we would more expect from the average woman

:clapping:

Yes, it took me a while to work out what you had done and you have not made her into a weak girl far from it but you have very carefully adjusted the proportions of her chest and limbs to ones we would more expect from the average woman

:clapping:
Very nice, Yupar!!!

Tree
I get compliments frm my two favorite guys. so :bdsm-heart:

...enjoy the jewelry while you can... there is indications in 'After the rebellion' you are angling to become involved in the 'Rebellion of 2015' and if history holds up things will not go well and the only jewelry you get on the cross is cheap steel spikes...

Tree
that's a bitter disappointment, thought you used only fine stainless steel for your condemned vixens

Back
Top Bottom