Regina Iudaeorum

Go to CruxDreams.com
Yupar is developing a line of Tree logic here. If she is on the cross, she is by definition guilty. Likewise if she is naked and exposed, she is a shameless sinner.

Be careful that you are not condemned as you condemn, Yupar. We know your guilt, your shameless desire for exposure on the cross. Your punishment is ready, Queen Yupar. Your people wait. Let them see your slim figure struggle, delicate wrists nailed so cruelly, let them compare your breasts to this other woman. Let them smile to see juices running down your inner thigh, as you fail to hide the arousal that your cross brings.
Very well written MR. Phlebas, a brilliant bit:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

"Shamelessly exposing her melon tits and bare cunt" that`s a description I realy like, thanks Yupar:)
I'm just familiar with Pilate's stories and words.. @morten sigurdson @jimsac ..for you two poag clips are your big part to get in this crux kink ..for me Pilate's Petra stories are one of the biggest part.. I remember my hands are chilling while I was reading Messiah part 3 of his at very first time.

I'm just familiar with Pilate's stories and words.. @morten sigurdson @jimsac ..for you two poag clips are your big part to get in this crux kink ..for me Pilate's Petra stories are one of the biggest part.. I remember my hands are chilling while I was reading Messiah part 3 of his at very first time.
Agree, and result is, that we all like classics. I also like Asian (Japanese, Chines..etc) styles too.

Yupar is developing a line of Tree logic here. If she is on the cross, she is by definition guilty. Likewise if she is naked and exposed, she is a shameless sinner.

Be careful that you are not condemned as you condemn, Yupar. We know your guilt, your shameless desire for exposure on the cross. Your punishment is ready, Queen Yupar. Your people wait. Let them see your slim figure struggle, delicate wrists nailed so cruelly, let them compare your breasts to this other woman. Let them smile to see juices running down your inner thigh, as you fail to hide the arousal that your cross brings.
I'm no more your queen....Do me as you please !
IMG_20181229_155857.jpg
(Yes, my juices are dripping... I may need double cornu ;) )

Double cornu:eek: scary, but interesting;)
Dont be afraid.. it's pretty as I'm itchy when look to it..
my fav
rhino horn 1.jpg
not a bad one
endangeredspecies02.jpg
here mordern but i dont prefer it..
the-saddle-even-better-than-the-sybian-33_1024x1024.jpg
I love most is the ugly one I put in Crucified Mother story ;)

I loved the illustrations on the Petra story by Steven Cordero. God knows how many ejaculations that meant :)

Dont be afraid.. it's pretty as I'm itchy when look to it..
my fav
View attachment 658073
not a bad one
View attachment 658074
here mordern but i dont prefer it..
View attachment 658075
I love most is the ugly one I put in Crucified Mother story ;)
Yeas, modern one is comfortable but not good for our fantasy, we need something ancient, like those two. That ugly one is also good for ancient scenario, but it`s single, as I remember. I think single is enough;);)

I loved the illustrations on the Petra story by Steven Cordero. God knows how many ejaculations that meant :)
Yes, that was a multiple orgasm set for me as well! The passion style crucifixion, her super long hair, the intesnse pain; I loved it all!!

Back
Top Bottom