Regina Iudaeorum

Go to CruxDreams.com
And the next one is the crowning?
Seriously great pictures. I especially love the way the rope accentuates her breasts in the first pic and her resigned posture in the second. Both photographer and model are masters at this art.
Here's normal versions of this manips
executionyard001.jpgexecutionyard002.jpgexecutionyard003.jpgexecutionyard004.jpgexecutionyard005.jpgexecutionyard006.jpgexecutionyard007.jpgexecutionyard008.jpg
with normal colours, and following manips will be Crowned as you said, and Carryings. many thanks to MR @madiosi for his help.

Last edited by a moderator:
A story is here ...
I was the queen of the Ancient country who have two siblings,my younger brother and sister.
After my country facing a natural disaster, the prophets said " the Gods anger our country"; and demand to sacrifice one of the royal blood in my family, may be my brother or sister.

But I denied it and offered myself to them.
I announced myself to take all the sins of my peoples. Then I gave release order to all the prisoners in every jails of my country yard and passed my throne to my younger brother as a King. Then I had to give the execution order to myself as my final order as a Queen...

" By taking all your sins, Now I becomes the worst criminal of our country. So I have to be punish serverely... as like never be in Country's history. I used to give mercy to criminals to wear a loin cloth in execution even for males. But this time, for my kinda worst one, strip me fully naked before all your people...lock me on the pillory and deflower me first by my own bro...then any men in the country can take my body until all your desire are satisfied. Then whip me and nail me with four big spikes on the cross... Then torture me on the tree of shame till I am dead...let my body to hang on cross even after my death... let it rotten and decay for all too see as a symbol of a Gods' punishment for a sinner...
All my people, see clearly and carefully... How I'm servely tortured to death for your crimes and sins....May my soul suffers ethernity in the hell for all your sins. "

Then I was taken first by my own brother and serveral men after him. All my orifices were well fucked by almost every men who came to see the sacrificed event. My womb, rectum and flat belly were full with their sperms.Then they whipped and tortured me in various ways. After carrying a cross beam naked on all the way t this final ground, now I'm pinned on the cross of four feet above the ground for all to see...my sister, brother and my hand picked maiden are crying, the crowd are getting silence by seeing I, their queen , is dying like most despised crimial and worthless whore.
T
A story is here ...
I was the queen of the Ancient country who have two siblings,my younger brother and sister.
After my country facing a natural disaster, the prophets said " the Gods anger our country"; and demand to sacrifice one of the royal blood in my family, may be my brother or sister.

But I denied it and offered myself to them.
I announced myself to take all the sins of my peoples. Then I gave release order to all the prisoners in every jails of my country yard and passed my throne to my younger brother as a King. Then I had to give the execution order to myself as my final order as a Queen...

" By taking all your sins, Now I becomes the worst criminal of our country. So I have to be punish serverely... as like never be in Country's history. I used to give mercy to criminals to wear a loin cloth in execution even for males. But this time, for my kinda worst one, strip me fully naked before all your people...lock me on the pillory and deflower me first by my own bro...then any men in the country can take my body until all your desire are satisfied. Then whip me and nail me with four big spikes on the cross... Then torture me on the tree of shame till I am dead...let my body to hang on cross even after my death... let it rotten and decay for all too see as a symbol of a Gods' punishment for a sinner...
All my people, see clearly and carefully... How I'm servely tortured to death for your crimes and sins....May my soul suffers ethernity in the hell for all your sins. "

Then I was taken first by my own brother and serveral men after him. All my orifices were well fucked by almost every men who came to see the sacrificed event. My womb, rectum and flat belly were full with their sperms.Then they whipped and tortured me in various ways. After carrying a cross beam naked on all the way t this final ground, now I'm pinned on the cross of four feet above the ground for all to see...my sister, brother and my hand picked maiden are crying, the crowd are getting silence by seeing I, their queen , is dying like most despised crimial and worthless whore.
Truly wonderful story @Yupar, always glad to read your passionate stories once more, But we need more stories like these from you:) as well as manips:)

Back
Top Bottom