Regina Iudaeorum

Go to CruxDreams.com
Sorry for couldnt posted for a bit long.
New one I have done today ! :)

Time to die !
Vivian second passion edited final-02.jpeg

She has been humiliated on the cross for almost six agonizing hours. Now it is time to end her suffering with one last strike.
The soldier shouts , " Holy Cow, your reign on this earth is over ..go to hell ! "
-----
Original Vivian's pic credit - @morten sigurdson , :)

Last edited:
View attachment 622585
My favourite picture version and @phlebas 's short story...he was making me aroused ... :D
She was a queen, once. Used to a life of comfort, her word was law for her people. Yet they loved her, she was their symbol of independence from the great nations surrounding them.
It could not last.
Rome came to their door, and knocked forcefully. To spare her people she surrendered their independence, but the Romans made one cruel demand: she must offer herself up to be sacrificed for their sake. To save so many, she must suffer crucifixion and death.
It was a hard thing, very hard, but there was only one way forward. Gracefully she went to her doom, to suffer degrading torture and shameful exposure, to be stripped and flogged and crucified naked in front of her people, with only her closest advisers by her side.
How do her people go on, seeing her like this? The mother of their nation exposed like a criminal, her female flesh displayed like a harlot, her blood shed to give continuing life to her people. Some would avert their eyes. Others watch with horrified fascination, or even lust. The former queen looks out over their heads, fighting a battle she could only lose. "I do it for you" she thinks, "please don't remember me like this but I do it for you my people!"

View attachment 622586
Above is my former picture version and my short bit edited by Eul..
She was a queen, ruler of a nation until the Roman invasion. Her small nation was not strong enough to fight back against the great Emperor, so she surrendered herself to protect her people and their land. Rome spared her people, but used her suffering and humiliation as a warning for the entire nation. She had to serve them as a sex-slave for a week. They raped her - but not only them, their animals also enjoyed her mature sex. After that, they scourged her in public and crucified her between the two criminals, ones who had been captured and she had sentenced them to death herself as queen. Out of respect of their country's law, the Romans let all of them to wear a loin cloth. But they only provided large enough pieces of cloth for the two men, to add to the queen's humiliation, they wrapped a skimpy cloth just below her waist that did not hide her bare sex. Nailed and crucified... now all she can do is look away, trying to avoid seeing her own people in front of her!

View attachment 622587
And shot bit of my beloved @RacingRodent with bnw version :)

For Caius Junius Sciuridas it was all a simple exercise in government. That a woman, even a nobly born queen should try to defy the Republic was unacceptable. Her willing surrender had saved Roman lives and Roman treasure as well as the lives and treasures of her own people but she could not be allowed to become a martyr.

In encompassing her destruction Junius Sciuridas ordered such humiliations that Vivian's own people would turn against her. Would revile her as a wanton and criminal, condemned as surely as the bandits lingering besides her. Her wanton conduct with baseborn soldiers and animals would forever sunder her hold on the love of her subjects.

Of course Junius Sciuridas would not be stinting in his praise of her heroism and her callous betrayal by her own people in his memoires. After all it provided the Emperor a good excuse to renege on the treaty when it came time to extract yet more money from his new province.

All in all Vivian died well...for Rome

@morten sigurdson ... Hope you and Vivian can enjoy !
My revisiting by removing filters and modification on original clear cut ;)
Vivian passion test2-01.jpeg
Who feel this one is better ? ;)

Sorry for couldnt posted for a bit lone.

Time to die !
View attachment 739491

She has been humiliated on the cross for almost six agonizing hours. Now it is time to end her suffering with one last strike.
The soldier shouts , " Holy Cow, your reign on this earth is over ..go to hell ! "
-----
My revisiting by removing filters and modification on original clear cut ;)
View attachment 739492
Who feel this one is better ? ;)

Both are good, each a different flavour of the theme

Sorry for couldnt posted for a bit long.

Time to die !
View attachment 739491

-----
Nicely done Yupar!

My revisited color adjustment on my old 2014 Aug's work..I have done by ph. I m trying adobe on my ph ;)

Attachments

• Jesus naked wz PH by Yupar.jpg
    Jesus naked wz PH by Yupar.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 778
  • Jesus naked by Yupar.jpg
    Jesus naked by Yupar.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 719
  • Jesus clothed by Yupar.jpg
    Jesus clothed by Yupar.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 741
GOT's fun may familiar this pic and words..and also based on my story - "Sacrificed Mother" ;)
View attachment 621310
The woman... standing before you is Queen Vivian, a daughter of the great King Robert, a wife of our King Morten, mother of the Crown Prince Charles. As the most beloved person of our King..she has taken upon her all our sins to clear the wrath of God from upon us and our city. She has submitted...to giving up all her pride.. her dignity, her flesh and her very soul to God as the foulest of sinners. She has been condemned for all the crimes you can ever imagine.. you can see her as murderess, thief, adulteress, harlot or whore. This criminal has been raped through the whole last night by all the legionaries, prison guards and slaves... more than one hundred men used all their forces to ram every orifices of this cow . As you may clearly see, her belly is now full of sperms - her last supper. She is to be hung on the cross till this evening... and then condemned to be death by hammering her uterus, while her cunt and asshole will be impaled and fucked with specially crafted, large dildos . Our expert executioners will surely manage to destroy her cervical bones, with just one blow while she is experiencing her last and final orgasm. The meaning of this is that she has to die in her sexual climax, so her soul will definitely go to Hell. Her lifeless, broken body will be hanging on the cross for vultures and crows as an example, so the evildoer's soul will never be released from Hell. Now this bitch is going perform her walk of shame... naked and exposed, showing her wobbling cow's udders and her swollen cunt. Good people of our great city... this spectacle should not be soon forgotten in your minds, and I hope my people will not easily dare to commit sin again in the future, after seeing her suffering. Behold your Queen!

---------------
Credit Vivian original pic to @morten sigurdson

I dont much feel satisfy on this but dont want to b wasted..so I posted . And there is a good news, anothor Vivian manip is done and gonna be post soon with suitable bit.
Great manip and story, let`s keep this thread alive.

Yupar said: I cant do gif as not buying yet

Yupar, I take you are saying you don't want to shell out the cash for a GIF creator program. I feel the same. So I make my GIFs on my Mac with Giphy Capture, an easy program to use that's free online to download at https://giphy.com/apps/giphycapture. If you have a PC or computer other than Mac, you could try one of these: https://filmora.wondershare.com/video-editing-tips/5-best-free-gif-creator.html
I know filmora. . thanks :)
Great manip and story, let`s keep this thread alive.
Thank you :)

View attachment 622585
My favourite picture version and @phlebas 's short story...he was making me aroused ... :D
She was a queen, once. Used to a life of comfort, her word was law for her people. Yet they loved her, she was their symbol of independence from the great nations surrounding them.
It could not last.
Rome came to their door, and knocked forcefully. To spare her people she surrendered their independence, but the Romans made one cruel demand: she must offer herself up to be sacrificed for their sake. To save so many, she must suffer crucifixion and death.
It was a hard thing, very hard, but there was only one way forward. Gracefully she went to her doom, to suffer degrading torture and shameful exposure, to be stripped and flogged and crucified naked in front of her people, with only her closest advisers by her side.
How do her people go on, seeing her like this? The mother of their nation exposed like a criminal, her female flesh displayed like a harlot, her blood shed to give continuing life to her people. Some would avert their eyes. Others watch with horrified fascination, or even lust. The former queen looks out over their heads, fighting a battle she could only lose. "I do it for you" she thinks, "please don't remember me like this but I do it for you my people!"

View attachment 622586
Above is my former picture version and my short bit edited by Eul..
She was a queen, ruler of a nation until the Roman invasion. Her small nation was not strong enough to fight back against the great Emperor, so she surrendered herself to protect her people and their land. Rome spared her people, but used her suffering and humiliation as a warning for the entire nation. She had to serve them as a sex-slave for a week. They raped her - but not only them, their animals also enjoyed her mature sex. After that, they scourged her in public and crucified her between the two criminals, ones who had been captured and she had sentenced them to death herself as queen. Out of respect of their country's law, the Romans let all of them to wear a loin cloth. But they only provided large enough pieces of cloth for the two men, to add to the queen's humiliation, they wrapped a skimpy cloth just below her waist that did not hide her bare sex. Nailed and crucified... now all she can do is look away, trying to avoid seeing her own people in front of her!

View attachment 622587
And shot bit of my beloved @RacingRodent with bnw version :)

For Caius Junius Sciuridas it was all a simple exercise in government. That a woman, even a nobly born queen should try to defy the Republic was unacceptable. Her willing surrender had saved Roman lives and Roman treasure as well as the lives and treasures of her own people but she could not be allowed to become a martyr.

In encompassing her destruction Junius Sciuridas ordered such humiliations that Vivian's own people would turn against her. Would revile her as a wanton and criminal, condemned as surely as the bandits lingering besides her. Her wanton conduct with baseborn soldiers and animals would forever sunder her hold on the love of her subjects.

Of course Junius Sciuridas would not be stinting in his praise of her heroism and her callous betrayal by her own people in his memoires. After all it provided the Emperor a good excuse to renege on the treaty when it came time to extract yet more money from his new province.

All in all Vivian died well...for Rome

@morten sigurdson ... Hope you and Vivian can enjoy !
3 versions of nice story and great illustration for them. Thanks again to our yupar.

Back
Top Bottom