Cross dancing from Alex!

9FGPlO4.jpg

ROq9MHG.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you...
Cross dancing from Alex!

9FGPlO4.jpg

ROq9MHG.jpg
Great work! I think, Alex, that your blood rendering here is some of the best work you've done. It looks more realistic and less "orange" than some of your earlier work (which was already very good). Superb technique here. And the subject and presentation is also extremely engaging. :very_hot:

Very excellent images! :beer::clapping:

Those were the days, any young ladies caught muttering were rounded up by Admi and Helmut
and made to row in a slave-galley all the way to Russia to be crucified by Makar and ImageMaker -
how standards have slipped since slavegirls were allowed to become moderators :p
Presumptuous... There is an old saying: "When the cat is away the mice will play. Had I not been involved with other concerns I would have acted on this infraction. Admi we need to confer and respond to this challenge.
Helmut

Presumptuous... There is an old saying: "When the cat is away the mice will play. Had I not been involved with other concerns I would have acted on this infraction. Admi we need to confer and respond to this challenge.
Helmut
What these two could conjure frightens even this Ol' Oak...

Those were different times when poets studied rules of verse and all the ladies roll their eyes...

-Sweet Jane,
Lou Reed

Back
Top Bottom