Renders And Art Featuring Crux Forum Members

Go to CruxDreams.com
A member on another forum gave me some feed back regarding Roberta's Pics and offered some constructive criticism regarding the lighting and that it was too yellow and did not blend well with the background. Also the white skin had turned yellowish.
"The overall lighting/coloring (there is a gold/yellow washing that overruns everything). The backgrounds are too closely matched to the skin tone of the model... she is almost camouflaged" End Quote
And I did want to fix those issues .
View attachment 485455
Will be working on Roberta first before , I do the triple

Cheers

Is there a waiting list to get in a story? :) Love your work!!!

Is there a waiting list to get in a story? :) Love your work!!!
At this time unfortunately there is a bit of waiting. There are a few people in line.
Also I'm trying out a couple of commercial ventures for a month or two to see if I can make it as a full time 3D content artist not only in rendering artwork but modelling ,some small animations and maybe erotic 3d games.

I wont be able to do another full story just yet.
But I can do a small set of pics like how I'm doing for the others currently. Check out the opening post and send me a message if you'd like that.

That being said, I'm here to stay will keep posting my free stuff Crux or Non Crux for ya'll to enjoy :)

Cheers

At this time unfortunately there is a bit of waiting. There are a few people in line.
Also I'm trying out a couple of commercial ventures for a month or two to see if I can make it as a full time 3D content artist not only in rendering artwork but modelling ,some small animations and maybe erotic 3d games.

I wont be able to do another full story just yet.
But I can do a small set of pics like how I'm doing for the others currently. Check out the opening post and send me a message if you'd like that.

That being said, I'm here to stay will keep posting my free stuff Crux or Non Crux for ya'll to enjoy :)

Cheers

Sure some pics would be great! This is my deviantart page http://sexecuteme.deviantart.com/ I can PM you a couple of face pics too.

Oh no... sacrificed again!

mh0wHVk.jpg

ER4EFzx.jpg

Back
Top Bottom