Reparation Day

Go to CruxDreams.com
So Dorothy was arrested and taken to court where she was tried by the fair and just Judge Admi and was sentenced to five years at a ‘breeding’ farm. She had heard such a thing existed but never dreamed she would be sent to one. As she stepped from the car as gracefully as she could while chained in cuffs and shackles she read the sign over the gate that announced “Bull’s White Bitch Breeding Farm”.

View attachment 259267

She was taken to meet the farm’s warden, Bull himself. She was ordered to strip and her wrists were cuffed above her head. Then the warden walked in. He was a hulking black man. He didn’t say anything at first, stalking around Dorothy and taking in her naked body with his eyes.

He stopped before her and plucked one of her wispy blond pubic hairs. He looked at it and asked “So you are a natural blond?”

“Yes” Dorothy said weakly as she looked at the man standing over her.

“The boys are going to like that” Bull said. “You understand why you are here?”

“I really don’t! I’m not even an American citizen! This is a huge mistake!” She cried.

“Listen, bitch, Judge Admi doesn’t make mistakes. So learn your place here. You will do what you are told and you will make babies. If you don’t produce you will be eliminated. You will take black cock and you will like it” he growled as glared at her.

View attachment 259269

He opened his fly and pulled out his magnificent member. Dorothy looked at it and said “I would certainly like that!”

View attachment 259266

Tree

Your Telling Me

Big black cock? Where is this register!? I've got my pen right here!

You just go to the council office fill in a form saying you want to join in the Reparation
and they will give you a time to report to the payment centre, you have to take three
black cocks so you will never know who the father is should you become pregnant,
to have your bum destroyed you go down to the basement, those guys are huge

don't be so sure of that, old slave, I think we might be rioting to get in
like those guys who are trying to rush the Channel Tunnel just now! :D
Speaking about the channel tunnel, i have spin off thoughts on this theme.
the government have lost control of immigration so they commission me to process
these guys and give them a british passport and nation health number. my only payment is
before they get their cards they have to fuck me. i have guys from all over Africa go through
me and it can be time consuming too. if a dozen fall out of a lorry mid afternoon i am "working"
late into the evening processing them and any found in the middle of the night i have to get
out of bed for, you don`t need to get dressed Dorothy just process them and go back to bed
Life Can Be"VERY HARD" for a woman

don't be so sure of that, old slave, I think we might be rioting to get in
like those guys who are trying to rush the Channel Tunnel just now! :D
Old Slave hadn't realised that the girls were destined for the really easy job of breeding, he thought they might have to do hard work like cotton-picking. Lets face it, fucking big cocks and having babies must be easy if women can do it, not like a hard days work.

Big black cock? Where is this register!? I've got my pen right here!
Wait now. Something in the fine print:
"If you were born January 1 your number would be ‘one’ and December 31 would be 365, unless you were born in a leap year 18 years prior. If you were so fortunate you would not be called even if 365 were picked first as your number would be the nonexistent 366). ...failing to register would put the woman at the front of the line, no matter when her birthdate was picked…"

Save yourself all that tedious form filling, FSG. You're as good as in. Just let the nice clerk know you never registered, and you'll be in front of Judge Admi before you can find a spare pair of knickers (which it doesn't appear you'll be needing anyway). :devil:

Back
Top Bottom