Reparation Day

Go to CruxDreams.com
After ‘draft day’ the selected numbers had two weeks to report to a Reparation Processing Center. Some went willingly, having a party the night before and putting on slinky outfits and riding in a rented limousine drinking Champaign as they were taken to surrender their freedom for the next five years.
slaves xko1_500.jpg

Their jovial attitude disappeared when they were placed in holding pens waiting to be processed.

breed 001.jpg

Some tried to flee to Canada but before the draft was announce Homeland Security voided the passports of those called up. These three were caught by the Federal Reparations Police that had tracked their trip north to Detroit.

slave sale 29.jpg

That is as far as they would get when agents arrested them in hotel room.

slave sale 29 a.jpg

It was not a smart move as time would be added to their reparation service.

Tree

After ‘draft day’ the selected numbers had two weeks to report to a Reparation Processing Center. Some went willingly, having a party the night before and putting on slinky outfits and riding in a rented limousine drinking Champaign as they were taken to surrender their freedom for the next five years.
View attachment 259841

Their jovial attitude disappeared when they were placed in holding pens waiting to be processed.

View attachment 259840

Some tried to flee to Canada but before the draft was announce Homeland Security voided the passports of those called up. These three were caught by the Federal Reparations Police that had tracked their trip north to Detroit.

View attachment 259844

That is as far as they would get when agents arrested them in hotel room.

View attachment 259843

It was not a smart move as time would be added to their reparation service.

Tree

Very Nice can i go and watch the last episode of the serial on T,V now.
i won`t run away to Canada

Speaking about the channel tunnel, i have spin off thoughts on this theme.
the government have lost control of immigration so they commission me to process
these guys and give them a british passport and nation health number. my only payment is
before they get their cards they have to fuck me. i have guys from all over Africa go through
me and it can be time consuming too. if a dozen fall out of a lorry mid afternoon i am "working"
late into the evening processing them and any found in the middle of the night i have to get
out of bed for, you don`t need to get dressed Dorothy just process them and go back to bed
Life Can Be"VERY HARD" for a woman
I think you're what they're all coming for, Doro -
if the French will just let us just park you in Calais,
they won't need to get across the Channel

THIS SEGMENT IS TOTALLY POLITICALLY INCORRECT. BE WARNED!!!

Some women were resigned to their fate. Maggie was packing a small bag for her ride on the Greyhound bus from her home in northwest Arkansas when her brothers called her to the yard behind the house. She thought they wanted one last fuck and to be honest the calm façade she displayed was just to hide her fear of the five years ahead of her. As she walked around the house she peeled off her sundress and walked to meet her brothers wearing only her dark panties.

Her older brother Bubba looked at her and told her younger brother Slim “Look at her! The filth cunt can’t wait to fuck a nigger! Grab her!”

Slim did and began to tie her wrists behind her back. She cried “I thought you would want to fuck me!”
HS 001.jpg

Slim hoisted Maggie up to the stool while Bubba positioned her feet on top of it

hs 002.jpg

“I can’t imagine why we’d want to fuck a nigger loving cunt” Bubba growled as Maggie was stood upon the stool.

She looked at the noose and hoped they knew how to make one. It wasn’t like she wanted to die but besides buying booze and drinking it she knew her brothers weren’t good at much else including sex; daddy was better even in his seventies.

hs 004.jpg

Maggie didn’t resist being noosed- there was no point. She wasn’t getting away and would rather get this done. She squatted so her brother Slim could put the noose around her neck.

hs 003.jpg

Bubba pulled on the rope and Maggie hoped her ordeal would be over soon. She asked “Shouldn’t this rope be a bit tighter?”

hs 005.jpg

Then the stool disappeared from beneath her feet. Her worst fear was realized as the noose did not slip tighter! Maggie knew she would slowly strangle.

hs 006.jpg

For a few moments Maggie just hanged from the noose. It is painful and while it took effort she could breathe. She knew it was going to take a while even though she had never seen hanging nor had been hanged before.

hs 007.jpg

Soon, Maggie’s survival instincts took over and she began to thrash as she hung from the rope.

hs 008.jpg

Bubba laughed and said “Look Slim, Maggie’s trying to run off to her nigger-lovers!”

“I don’t think she’s gonna get there” Slim laughed. “Hey, Bubba, since she ain’t going to have any nigger-dick, can we fuck her before she croaks?”

“I don’t see why not” Bubba replied. “I’ll do her ass.”

He does, spearing me with his thick cock while Slim gropes my tits.
hs 009.jpg

Slim says “Enjoy my ‘snake’” as he drives his long skinny dick into my pussy. Jesus Lord, just let me die!

-Maggie

Tree

Some women were resigned to their fate. Maggie was packing a small bag for her ride on the Greyhound bus from her home in northwest Arkansas when her brothers called her to the yard behind the house. She thought they wanted one last fuck and to be honest the calm façade she displayed was just to hide her fear of the five years ahead of her. As she walked around the house she peeled off her sundress and walked to meet her brothers wearing only her dark panties.

Her older brother Bubba looked at her and told her younger brother Slim “Look at her! The filth cunt can’t wait to fuck a nigger! Grab her!”

Slim did and began to tie her wrists behind her back. She cried “I thought you would want to fuck me!”
View attachment 259878

Slim hoisted Maggie up to the stool while Bubba positioned her feet on top of it

View attachment 259879

“I can’t imagine why we’d want to fuck a nigger loving cunt” Bubba growled as Maggie was stood upon the stool.

She looked at the noose and hoped they knew how to make one. It wasn’t like she wanted to die but besides buying booze and drinking it she knew her brothers weren’t good at much else including sex; daddy was better even in his seventies.

View attachment 259881

Maggie didn’t resist being noosed- there was no point. She wasn’t getting away and would rather get this done. She squatted so her brother Slim could put the noose around her neck.

View attachment 259880

Bubba pulled on the rope and Maggie hoped her ordeal would be over soon. She asked “Shouldn’t this rope be a bit tighter?”

View attachment 259882

Then the stool disappeared from beneath her feet. Her worst fear was realized as the noose did not slip tighter! Maggie knew she would slowly strangle.

View attachment 259883

For a few moments Maggie just hanged from the noose. It is painful and while it took effort she could breathe. She knew it was going to take a while even though she had never seen hanging nor had been hanged before.

View attachment 259884

Soon, Maggie’s survival instincts took over and she began to thrash as she hung from the rope.

View attachment 259885

Bubba laughed and said “Look Slim, Maggie’s trying to run off to her nigger-lovers!”

“I don’t think she’s gonna get there” Slim laughed. “Hey, Bubba, since she ain’t going to have any nigger-dick, can we fuck her before she croaks?”

View attachment 259886

Slim says “Enjoy my ‘snake’” as he drives his long skinny dick into my pussy. Jesus Lord, just let me die!

-Maggie

Tree

Ummmmm.....define "totally" please :rolleyes:

View attachment 259878

View attachment 259879

View attachment 259881

View attachment 259880

View attachment 259882

View attachment 259883

View attachment 259884

View attachment 259885

View attachment 259886

-Maggie

Tree

Great Stuff Mr Tree I Have Always Wanted A Set Of Hanging Pictures. Thank You

i hope those brothers realize they played into the reparation Peoples hands
a vote was taken on do we hang them or do we fuck them, and with meeting
being all male it was one hundred per cent fuck them and more than once, MEN.

She hadn’t thought much about the breeding lottery except it was mentioned in a short chapter in in her class “The Necessity of Modern Female Slavery”. Each time that chapter Barb Moore would reflect on when she had turned 18 and went to the registration center of her local draft board.

Barb was still blooming and remembered how embarrassed she was when had to strip and be photographed. The registration process was designed for maximum humiliation.

slave sale 1 a.jpg

First the registration center was in storefront on a busy street that passer-byes could look in the windows as each woman was stripped stamped on her belly and back and stood naked to be photographed. Then she had required to stand naked at the registrar’s desk that was situated right by the plate glass window while she was fingerprinted, measured, and weighed before she was allowed to dress almost a half hour later.

But as the years past every time that part of the lecture came up, Barb would spend that night reliving registering…
owp 223.jpg

..and imaging being drafted as a Reparation Breeding Sow.

owp 208.jpg

Those who have been at Crux Forums more than a few months would know it is dangerous to wish for things or even think about anything that could be used against you.

Barb walked from the building after delivering her lecture. She was met outside by a plain clothed Reparations officer. In front of half her class he cuffed her wrists behind her back while he said “Barbaria Moore, you are under arrest for ‘failure to appear’.”

perp arrest 017.jpg

Barb was both confused and indignant and demanded “What ‘failure to appear’- I haven’t had a traffic ticket!”

The officer said “Your number came up and you didn’t show up. You better hope the administrative judge is in a good mood or your neck is going to get longer as quickly as your life gets shorter.”

As Barb was pushed into the back of the unmarked police car one of her students yelled out “Are they hanging her naked?”

It’s a tough crowd…

Tree

Last edited:
She hadn’t thought much about the breeding lottery except it was mentioned in a short chapter in in her class “The Necessity of Modern Female Slavery”. Each time that chapter Barb Moore would reflect on when she had turned 18 and went to the registration center of her local draft board.

Barb was still blooming and remembered how embarrassed she was when had to strip and be photographed. The registration process was designed for maximum humiliation.

View attachment 260525

Thanks for the memories ;)

First the registration center was in storefront on a busy street that passer-byes could look in the windows as each woman was stripped stamped on her belly and back and stood naked to be photographed. Then she had required to stand naked at the registrar’s desk that was situated right by the plate glass window while she was fingerprinted, measured, and weighed before she was allowed to dress almost a half hour later.

Natch, of course in a storefront window, where else? maximum humilation, right? :confused:

But as the years past every time that part of the lecture came up, Barb would spend that night reliving registering…
View attachment 260523

View attachment 260522

Those who have been at Crux Forums more than a few months would know it is dangerous to wish for things or even think about anything that could be used against you.

Yes, thinking out loud can be very dangerous on cf!!!! :eek:

Barb walked from the building after delivering her lecture. She was met outside by a plain clothed Reparations officer. In front of half her class he cuffed her wrists behind her back while he said “Barbaria Moore, you are under arrest for ‘failure to appear’.”

View attachment 260524

Barb was both confused and indignant and demanded “What ‘failure to appear’- I haven’t had a traffic ticket!”

Apparently they hadn't noticed the Mustang I had parked illegally before lecture :cool:

The officer said “Your number came up and you didn’t show up. You better hope the administrative judge is in a good mood or your neck is going to get longer as quickly as your life gets shorter.”

uh oh, don't tell me the judge's name is Admi.....anyone but HIM please!!! :oops:

As Barb was pushed into the back of the unmarked police car one of her students yelled out “Are the hanging her naked?”

It’s a tough crowd…

Tree

I think he was the one I failed for mooning me in lecture. I should have had him expelled.:mad:

Last edited:
I think he was the one I failed for mooning me in lecture. I should have had him expelled
good heavens you can't do that, you'd be breaching his human right to self-expression,
there'll be an Exhibitionist Pride demo outside your lecture next week! :eek:

good heavens you can't do that, you'd be breaching his human right to self-expression,
there'll be an Exhibitionist Pride demo outside your lecture next week! :eek:
So many special interest groups. How does one ever keep track?:confused:
Tree is confused... Does Barb get hanged or go to see the administrative judge to save her life???

Tree

...run Barb!!! Oh, you can't

Ulrika

View attachment 260525

View attachment 260523

View attachment 260522

View attachment 260524

As Barb was pushed into the back of the unmarked police car one of her students yelled out “Are they hanging her naked?”

It’s a tough crowd…

Tree
small supplement
Berlin Staatsrat-Building.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_Council_of_East_Germany

Last edited:
The (in)famous defense attorney goes to visit the administrative judge that Pros. Barb Moore would appear before the next day. He brought gifts and while this would be frowned upon in a criminal court this is only an administrative hearing of the Reparations Court.

Tree sat on the deck of a borrowed villa in a Minneapolis suburb with the fair and just Judge Admi.

“Judge Admi I think you should consider that the lottery rules changed in 2012. That’s more than a decade after she was entered into the lotto. It could be an honest mistake” Tree said.

“Tree, I actually considered that as a viable reason until you brought it up so there must be something wrong with that logic.”

tree house tree and admi with  TV.jpg

Tree

The (in)famous defense attorney goes to visit the administrative judge that Pros. Barb Moore would appear before the next day. He brought gifts and while this would be frowned upon in a criminal court this is only an administrative hearing of the Reparations Court.

Tree sat on the deck of a borrowed villa in a Minneapolis suburb with the fair and just Judge Admi.

“Judge Admi I think you should consider that the lottery rules changed in 2012. That’s more than a decade after she was entered into the lotto. It could be an honest mistake” Tree said.

“Tree, I actually considered that as a viable reason until you brought it up so there must be something wrong with that logic.”

View attachment 260547

Tree

Wait just a minute!!!! Since when did I hire YOU to represent me in Admi's court???? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom