Reparation Day

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
Fuck I am posting this against my better judgment!!!

Reparation day

This story was inspired by Dorothy Brown. Needless to say it will include gratuitous sex and violence with a bizarre overdose of a non-politically correct theme even for Crux Forums. So you are warned…

Sometime in the 21st century the idea of reparations for slavery took hold; not in a monetary way that had been pursued prior to then but something that resembled more like revenge and humiliation.

Once a year random white women were selected to be either lynched or impregnated. A British woman was unfortunate to visit the country and she was selected. We need to see what happens to Dorothy Brown and the other hapless women!

perp arrest 003 a.jpg

She was arrested in her ill-fated trip to the U.S. along with others like Tree’s sister Joan.

Tree

Reparation day

This story was inspired by Dorothy Brown. Needless to say it will include gratuitous sex and violence with a bizarre overdose of a non-politically correct theme even for Crux Forums. So you are warned…

Sometime in the 21st century the idea of reparations for slavery took hold; not in a monetary way that had been pursued prior to then but something that resembled more like revenge and humiliation.

Once a year random white women were selected to be either lynched or impregnated. A British woman was unfortunate to visit the country and she was selected. We need to see what happens to Dorothy Brown and the other hapless women!

View attachment 258572

She was arrested in her ill-fated trip to the U.S. along with others like Tree’s sister Joan.

Tree
This could be very interesting indeed. We need a good dose of non-politically correct prose Tree. I say damn the PC police, go for it!
:devil:

Reparation day

View attachment 258572

Tree

perp arrest 003 a.jpg Fingered at passport control by the TSA no doubt ;) A019_1_2014100747375838.jpg

Reparation day

View attachment 258572

Tree
What a great, original idea for a story. Knowing what we do about Dorothy she will be looking forward to whatever the authorities have in store for her.

I'm not sure where the PC boundary is here, but the premise seems fine so far. We're all here to a greater or lesser extent because of ideas that would be considered politically incorrect or even deviant outside. Go for it. If people don't like the story, the simple solution is for them not to read or follow it.

Tree, the only people who take political correctness seriously are those P's, the politicians, all talk.. BUT you have just ruined the American tourist industry from Europe, it might be too late to save Dorothy, but none of the rest of our girls will come. You've managed to achieve in one paragraph what it has taken ten years of harrasment from US Immigration & Customs people to do.

Dorothy tried to explain that she was not a U.S. citizen and demanded to talk with the U.K. Consulate but the arresting officers told her they had to arrest a ‘Dorothy Brown’ and even if she wasn’t the right one she was close enough ‘for government work’.

She was picked up on charges of falling to register for the Reparation draft- a registration similar to what American males register for to see if they would drafted into the military.

Reparation For Mrs Brown.jpg

All American white women had to sign up within a month of their eighteenth birthday. There would be an annual lottery where the numbers one through 365 were drawn and the order of the drawing would determine how like the woman would be to have to ‘serve’.

(If you were born January 1 your number would be ‘one’ and December 31 would be 365, unless you were born in a leap year 18 years prior. If you were so fortunate you would not be called even if 365 were picked first as your number would be the nonexistent 366).

The odds of being drafted were fairly small as many blacks wanted no part of Reparation and certainly not that type! But failing to register would put the woman at the front of the line, no matter when her birthdate was picked…

Tree

So Dorothy was arrested and taken to court where she was tried by the fair and just Judge Admi and was sentenced to five years at a ‘breeding’ farm. She had heard such a thing existed but never dreamed she would be sent to one. As she stepped from the car as gracefully as she could while chained in cuffs and shackles she read the sign over the gate that announced “Bull’s White Bitch Breeding Farm”.

perp walk 31.jpg

She was taken to meet the farm’s warden, Bull himself. She was ordered to strip and her wrists were cuffed above her head. Then the warden walked in. He was a hulking black man. He didn’t say anything at first, stalking around Dorothy and taking in her naked body with his eyes.

He stopped before her and plucked one of her wispy blond pubic hairs. He looked at it and asked “So you are a natural blond?”

“Yes” Dorothy said weakly as she looked at the man standing over her.

“The boys are going to like that” Bull said. “You understand why you are here?”

“I really don’t! I’m not even an American citizen! This is a huge mistake!” She cried.

“Listen, bitch, Judge Admi doesn’t make mistakes. So learn your place here. You will do what you are told and you will make babies. If you don’t produce you will be eliminated. You will take black cock and you will like it” he growled as glared at her.

bull 001.jpg

He opened his fly and pulled out his magnificent member. Dorothy looked at it and said “I would certainly like that!”

cuff 43.jpg

Tree

Dorothy tried to explain that she was not a U.S. citizen and demanded to talk with the U.K. Consulate but the arresting officers told her they had to arrest a ‘Dorothy Brown’ and even if she wasn’t the right one she was close enough ‘for government work’.

She was picked up on charges of falling to register for the Reparation draft- a registration similar to what American males register for to see if they would drafted into the military.

View attachment 259265

All American white women had to sign up within a month of their eighteenth birthday. There would be an annual lottery where the numbers one through 365 were drawn and the order of the drawing would determine how like the woman would be to have to ‘serve’.

(If you were born January 1 your number would be ‘one’ and December 31 would be 365, unless you were born in a leap year 18 years prior. If you were so fortunate you would not be called even if 365 were picked first as your number would be the nonexistent 366).

The odds of being drafted were fairly small as many blacks wanted no part of Reparation and certainly not that type! But failing to register would put the woman at the front of the line, no matter when her birthdate was picked…

Tree

90403.jpg OK, I just did the math....my number is 204, does that get me a "pass"?:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Tree, the only people who take political correctness seriously are those P's, the politicians, all talk.. BUT you have just ruined the American tourist industry from Europe, it might be too late to save Dorothy, but none of the rest of our girls will come. You've managed to achieve in one paragraph what it has taken ten years of harrasment from US Immigration & Customs people to do.
don't be so sure of that, old slave, I think we might be rioting to get in
like those guys who are trying to rush the Channel Tunnel just now! :D

Back
Top Bottom