Request : Movie List

Go to CruxDreams.com
Dear friends
Is it possible to create a movie lists so i can try to downland them and then send to Melissa.
What i would like is a list of titles of movies who you likes then i will try to find them.
I searced some but whitout titles i found just rubbish stuff.
Thanks in advance.
Cheers
Jack

Well,i for one would like to see "Women in Cell Block 9",as well as the (UNCUT) version,of "Caged Women"AKA "Caged Heat",(USA). :-? :ympray:
Is this possible ?? :-?
Cheers Baz.

Yes it will be possible in a week or so to download the entire movie from a link I'll pass on to you. Bit busy at the moment with work. The resolution is excellent.

Melissa

Bazjayport said:
Well,i for one would like to see "Women in Cell Block 9",as well as the (UNCUT) version,of "Caged Women"AKA "Caged Heat",(USA). :-? :ympray:
Cheers Baz.
wich one? i have in my collection (500 movies) at least 3 caged women movies most you can download straightaway with rapidshare.
tyhis one perhaps?
8-|
hans

Attachments

• 245k6eh.jpg
    245k6eh.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 1,150
  • Chained Heat.pdf
    39.5 KB · Views: 220
Dear Hans
500 !! movies is a very long list.
My idea was to begin whit someting less, let's say 10, if you may you can tell us 10 movies wich you like, then i will search them and after dowloading them, all will be in the hands of Melissa.
I'm already on my way whit Chained heat you posted above ;)
Thanks so much
Kind regards
Jack

111jack said:
Dear Hans
500 !! movies is a very long list.
My idea was to begin whit someting less, let's say 10, if you may you can tell us 10 movies wich you like, then i will search them and after dowloading them, all will be in the hands of Melissa.
I'm already on my way whit Chained heat you posted above ;)
Thanks so much
Kind regards
Jack
i have those movies on my own hard disk (and in the pdf are all the rapidsharelinks to the movie)

We'll be happy to download full films and store them on our "hard drive in the sky". We can send links to the full versions via PM's. We can also post short clips of films so people can see what they are like. V busy at the mo..just found a free WiFi spot.

Melissa
Hans. a) You must have a very big hard drive
b) Some time to spare!

admihoek said:
Bazjayport said:
Cheers Baz.
wich one? i have in my collection (500 movies) at least 3 caged women movies most you can download straightaway with rapidshare.
tyhis one perhaps?
8-|
hans
Hi,Hans.
No it's not that one,the one i'm after stars someone called Pilar Orive.....playing an American,called "Janet" :-??
Any Joy ??
Cheers Baz.
P.S...Anyone willing to copy to DVD ??
i'll supply the Discs....

melissa said:
We'll be happy to download full films and store them on our "hard drive in the sky". We can send links to the full versions via PM's. We can also post short clips of films so people can see what they are like. V busy at the mo..just found a free WiFi spot.

Melissa
Hans. a) You must have a very big hard drive
b) Some time to spare!
a) You must have a very big hard drive one NAS 1TB two hard drives 1x400GB and 1x360GB and a (Dell) :ymdevil: notebook 100 GB
All in one Network
b)Some time to spare! :( i'm 65 and don't like it, because I can't sit still for a moment :(( =))
i found this collection started in 1975 on several tapes, CD's and some old hard disks

furtherway found this on a English WordReference Forums
Some time to spare
please review the following:
friends planning to meet up
I would like to meet (up) with you
meet up at
meet up there
meet up, meet and date
Meet Vs Meet up?

eeeeeuuuuuuhhhh double dutch (clutch) hans lookintg for more

Bazjayport said:
admihoek said:
Bazjayport said:
Cheers Baz.
Hi,Hans.
No it's not that one,the one i'm after stars someone called Pilar Orive.....playing an American,called "Janet" :-??
Any Joy ??
Cheers Baz.
P.S...Anyone willing to copy to DVD ??
i'll supply the Discs....
The file is "Caged - Le prede umane", aka "Caged Women in Purgatory". A Spanish/Italian flick from 1992. It wasn't released in the UK until they cut about 24 minutes. The IMDB.com description doesn't ring any bells & I've seen a lot of WIP flicks. Now, I'm intrigued. :-?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101534/

Naraku said:
The file is "Caged - Le prede umane", aka "Caged Women in Purgatory". A Spanish/Italian flick from 1992. It wasn't released in the UK until they cut about 24 minutes. The IMDB.com description doesn't ring any bells & I've seen a lot of WIP flicks. Now, I'm intrigued. :-?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101534/
Dear Naraku
I found it but it was in french and i trow it away, i know some french but it disturb my ears :ymblushing:
By the way i found another that i'm trying to downlad and it should be in english.
I have a question wich we can consider for everybody if i found this movie or others in Italian will be acceptable or you do you prefere french ?
From my view those kinds of movies usually have a very simple script and words are easy to get, i get everthing in english so once you know some italian words everybody should understand the meaning of the sentences, whit french is more diffcult in my opnion because there are some rules in verbs wich we don't have, we use verbs in present or in present perfect tense, wich is what give us more problem because in english usually is past tense.
Anyway let me know yours preference please.
Kinds Regards
Giacomo

Hi Giacomo,
I think most folk on this site learn some French at some time rather than Italian. As far as the film/movie is concerned I think people will watch it and just use their imagination. Apart from English I think Italian is easiest on the ears and certainly less abrasive than German!
Should have some free time soon to give you and Hans a hand.

Melissa

Bazjayport said:
Cheers Baz.
Hi,
Here's a clip. I'll PM you the link to the full video tomorrow...and anyone else who requests. I'm working on putting a watchable version onto CD, so if you live in the UK you may get a free copy!

Melissa

[flv:ga4l1arn]http://melissa.cruxforums.com/Cell%20block%209%20clip.flv[/flv:ga4l1arn]

Hi lobo and Baz,
Check your PM's ...I've sent you the link to the movie.

Melissa

Dear Melissa
I sent you a PM but just in case
On Adrive there 4 movies waiting for you ...and please check your email also.
Kinds Regards
Giacomo

OUUUCCCHHHH!!!!!!
This clip is from Hans' House of Horrors!...I managed to find a mild bit. If you want to download the full film (Higher resolution and 98MB) you can do from http://www.sendspace.com/file/we8eej

[flv:3kviz8wh]http://melissa.cruxforums.com/Angel%20of%20Death%20clip.flv[/flv:3kviz8wh]

melissa said:
OUUUCCCHHHH!!!!!!
This clip is from Hans' House of Horrors!...I managed to find a mild bit. If you want to download the full film (Higher resolution and 98MB) you can do from http://www.sendspace.com/file/we8eej

[flv:2f825v4z]http://melissa.cruxforums.com/Angel%20of%20Death%20clip.flv[/flv:2f825v4z]

it was my playground with some music for girlies with ribbon through the hair :)) :ar!

Back
Top Bottom