Which one you want to see most?

• Burned at the stake (Casting: Jeanne d'Arc)

• Impalement (Casting: Jeanne d'Arc)

• Breaking wheel (Casting: Jeanne d'Arc)

• Crucifixion (Casting: Boudica)

• Lingchi (Casting: Ritsuka Fujimura (female), Jeanne d'Arc (Alter))

• Hanged, drawn, and quartered (Casting: Jeanne d'Arc)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com

ker lee

Magistrate

The artist post the work for Baobhan sith's crucifixion on his Pixiv
(see more in the link)
95020141_p1.png95020141_p2.png95020141_p3.png

Aves

Executioner
I am curious to know if you had requested any commissions for nailing or the walk to the execution sites with cross beams? The whole procession before the crucifixion itself makes a good build up for the end result and outside of writing, most art tends to skip that entirely. I'm more interested in comics or art that depict the process of preparing and leading victims to their execution than just the execution itself. I've seen a few drawn comics that have this and two best ones I can recall are Fallen Flowers and the Fate of an Adventurer girl which actually has crucifixion.

89038551_p0.jpg94269489_p0.png

I am curious to know if you had requested any commissions for nailing or the walk to the execution sites with cross beams? The whole procession before the crucifixion itself makes a good build up for the end result and outside of writing, most art tends to skip that entirely. I'm more interested in comics or art that depict the process of preparing and leading victims to their execution than just the execution itself. I've seen a few drawn comics that have this and two best ones I can recall are Fallen Flowers and the Fate of an Adventurer girl which actually has crucifixion.

View attachment 1107343View attachment 1107344
Neat where are those found?

Robert Williams

Assistant executioner

The one with Komei I commissioned

ker lee

Magistrate

There are few request on naked parade and wooden donkey , you can find in this post

(Many of the non-crux request could lastly end up in the cross if you took a look on it, but people tend to ignore them)

For carrying the cross, it will be in later planning

Last edited:

Aves

Executioner
There are few request on naked parade and wooden donkey , you can find in this post

(Many of the non-crux request could lastly end up in the cross if you took a look on it, but people tend to ignore them)

For carrying the cross, it will be in later planning
Yes I have seen those, they are well illustrated though I was asking more about the walk with the crossbeams and the nailing and raising of crosses.

ker lee

Magistrate
Another piece of requestion work delivered!

Russian soldier: Follow what I said: Karelia is Russian!
Mika: No, Karelia is Finnish!
Russian soldier: It seems that she did not know her situation, let her know!

~~~~ A weeks later ~~~~

Russian soldier: Answer me: Karelia belongs to who?
Mika: Karelia is.......Russian.....
Happy New year everyone!
In the new year, I altered my plan on request
Because we are going to make a proper AVG game ! The theme is this.

As to better allocate resources , all request aside from the modern “Girls and Panzer” theme project is freezed

ker lee

Magistrate
Happy New year everyone!
In the new year, I altered my plan on request
Because we are going to make a proper AVG game ! The theme is this.

As to better allocate resources , all request aside from the modern “Girls and Panzer” theme project is freezed
but, I will implement some medieval ideas into such work......who said those tortures device laid in the museum cannot be used again? who said we can't crucify prisoners of war?

ker lee

Magistrate
The ongoing request by this day :

1. Morgan wooden donkey by the guy draw Gudako and Jeanne Alter wooden donkey (Estimate finish time: February - March)
2. Jeanne d'Arc crucifixion by @hurch (Estimate finish time: February - March)
3. Nake Standing Portrait for the Game by shisuirena (Estimate finish time: January)
4. Jeanne d'Arc on torture chair by shisuirena (Estimate finish time : January - February)
5. Public gibbeting of Kay/Darjeeling/Nishizumi Miho by shisuirena (Estimate finish time: January - February)
6 Nishizumi Miho crucifixion by Perack (Estimate finish time: January)

The schedule of shisuirena should be filled up by me, so I estimate I won't send a new request to him till late January.
BTW the drawing skill of shisuirena is quite good, you can find him for your own request and try to test does he draw crucifixion
--> https://skeb.jp/@shisuirena

ker lee

Magistrate
I put back the idea here :

Nishizumi Miho crucifixion was the last dish of the event, and it affect the game goes into a Normal End (she dead) or True End (saved)

The time nows is August of 1944, the Union of Britain was already dead, and the Entente - German joint force (Mainly American and Canadian) landed in Normandy in June, meanwhile Austrian Army in Balken start their strike back towards the Third Internationle. Unlike the Wehrmacht in Our history killed France within 6-week, the Third Internationale in this timeline took two years of bloody war to kill the Kaiserreich, so by the point of 1944, the Third Internationale army, either both Russian or French, was already exhausted. And it face another blow by the Entente in July: Another Entente Force (French exile and German Exile force) landed in Marseille, and the allied force quickly surrounded the heart of Commune of France - Paris. The Russian Army decided to retreat into the Eastern Bank of Rhine to prepare to defend the Entente offence in the future, which mean now the fall of the commune of France is just a matter of time.

In the Petite Roquette Prison in Paris, where our heroine is locked there, the situation goes into madness, or I should say is Jean* goes into madness. Jean prepare to execute them all before the Entente liberates everyone else in the prison, but his colleague, Andou Rena, soon convince him do not do so as the commune command may intervene. Lastly, Jean agreed to only execute the one that was already sentenced to death, Nishizumi Miho#.

Andou knows that the commune is dead, and Paris is going to fall within a week, and she wants to save Miho's life. Jean originally sent Miho to the firing squad, but Andou convince him that "If you want to revenge, this is the last time you can, you should give her a slow and painful death" And she suggest using crucifixion. As a result of Andou suggestion, Miho will experience a very long ancient Rome style execution in a modern setting.

1944/8/19 - Battle of Paris day 2
Andou still tried to extend the execution time by paperwork, but the approaching Entente force make Jean order the execution to start.
In the morning Miho was whipped by Cat o' nine tails, around 100 whips, and she carried the cross beam, as a parade from Petite Roquette Prison to Eiffel tower and walk back to the prison, she was nailed in that afternoon around 3:00 pm and the cross was raised 15 mins after
The cross was placed in the entrance of the new building of the prison where the defence is strongest

1944/8/20 - Battle of Paris day 3, 1st day of Miho crucifixion
Andou quickly sent a telegraph to OSS agent, Yukari (a friend of Miho before she was captured)
With the approval of Eisenhower, Yukari finds Erika (With Manstein's approval), and MI6 agent Assem, forming a squad of American - German joint forces.

1944/8/21 - Battle of Paris day 4, 2nd day of Miho crucifixion
Miho still crucified
The joint force infiltrate near the prison

1944/8/22 - Battle of Paris day 5, 3rd day of Miho crucifixion
Eiffel tower fall into the hands of Entente after a day of the fight
Miho still crucified, but nearly exhausted and die
4 am - The joint force enter the prison and fighting start

Depending on player choice, things go on like this

Normal Ending 1 (with Andou guide + not kill Jean first)
8 am - The joint force liberate other prisoners with Andou guide
8 am - Part of The joint force go straight into Miho position, a fight kick off
At 10 am the fight ended, but Miho was too injured. When they put her down, her situation was too bad and died on the midway to Entente position

Normal Ending 2 (without Andou guide)
8 am - The joint force search and fight in the prison room by room
10 am - The joint force liberate other prisoners
At 12 nn the fight ended, but Miho was already dead

True Ending : (with Andou guide + kill Jean first)
8 am - The joint force liberate other prisoners with Andou guide
8:15 am - Jean was killed
8:30 am - The soldier surrounding Miho's cross surrendered when they see Jean head, Miho was injured but still can be saved

Detail on Miho crucifixion
- a cornu with a round end was inserted in her anal
- every hour there will someone give her a cup of water, if she refuses to drink, they will force her to drink by a funnel
- they give her breakfast, lunch, dinner by feeding her some field ration or energy bar
- they will help clean her pussy meanwhile fingering her

- the character is a healthy girl around 25 with the rank of general officer in Panzer corps before being captured as a prisoner of war.
- though she is a prisoner of war, the guard doesn't want to fuck skeleton, so she is quite healthy even in the internment
- she was tortured but they stop the torture before a month of execution
- She was whipped by Cat o' nine tails as they only find it rather than the Roman whip, around a 100 whips
- Before execution, she carries the cross beam and walk from Petite Roquette Prison to Eiffel tower and walk back to the prison and crucified in the prison yard

* Jean Pierre Suchet, our main character in the game. He was a star in the commune army in the 1930s. However, he was defeated various times by Nishizumi Miho in the combat in Second American Civil War. Those defeats not only cost him an eye but also cost his career - he was demoted because of those defeats. He was once promoted again to general in the outbreak of Second Weltkrieg, but he was defeated by generals under Gerd von Rundstedt command various times even the Franch are advanced into Germany, this cause him demoted again and this time he was assigned to a Prison warden in Paris, which mean his career was completely ruined.

# Nishizumi Miho make a forced confession under torture which confess her "war crime", and the show trial soon sentenced her to death.

ker lee

Magistrate

The wooden donkey work for Morgan is out
it is the previous scene of her lingchi execution scene
As to reduce the cost, the work is based on the previous guda wooden donkey

Attachments

• 95530542_p7.jpg
    95530542_p7.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 80
  • 95530542_p6.jpg
    95530542_p6.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 76
  • 95530542_p5.jpg
    95530542_p5.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 77
  • 95530542_p4.jpg
    95530542_p4.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 91
  • 95530542_p3.jpg
    95530542_p3.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 97

ker lee

Magistrate

I put the work on my own pixiv, and attached with an English description
95530542-1-1a.png

Here I am introducing another thing, the screen prior to Gudako get executed
She was forced to ride on the wooden donkey, with two wooden doodles inserted in both her anus and pussy
Both pain and shameless tortured her, but that was not the worst.......
View attachment 1050744
What's name of this torture?

ker lee

Magistrate
What's name of this torture?

Wooden Donkey, the victims are forced to ride on this , naked on the street, meanwhile a dildo is inserted in her both holes

Look for this, how the victim are inserted on the Donkey, you will understand how it's working

Top Bottom