Retaking the hills

Go to CruxDreams.com
The sun rose with clouds covering much of the sky. Barbara hangs limply from her cross. She is physically exhausted from hanging from her cross.
barb crux 24 c.jpg

As the day breaks Messaline strolls up to Barb’s cross. She scoffs at Barbara saying “Tree hung you from a cross made of premium French wood and you look like you have had enough already! I can’t believe you have even shit yourself already. You are not worthy of such a luxurious cross.”

barb crux 66.jpg

Barb looked down her stretched, tortured body. Somehow the cross she was nailed to didn’t feel all that luxurious.

barb crux 11.jpg

It was still early morning- Tree wasn’t up yet- when his relatives arrived on the hill the slaves were crucified. The boys were dressed oddly. They were hung over- alcohol will do that to you- and wore Roman outfits and carried awesome-looking spears. Without ceremony they lanced Eulalia in the back.

crux 300 A Lanced.jpg

Then they moved over to Kathy. She resisted the spear as best she could but the blade found her backside and pierced her back.

crux 369 C.jpg

Barbara cursed the men and declared “You are not going to stab me!”

The men laughed at her and said “No, Barbara, Tree has something else in mind for you!”

She was left hanging from her cross.

crux 407.jpg

Within an hour, Barbara’s cruxmates passed away. She hanged exhausted and helplessly stretched nailed to the wood of her cross. To her horror, Tree staggered up the hill to her cross.

Barbara hangs limply from her cross. She is physically exhausted from hanging from her cross.
barb crux 24 c.jpg
I folding look good against that glorious sunrise, though ...

;)

Barb looked down her stretched, tortured body. Somehow the cross she was nailed to didn’t feel all that luxurious.

barb crux 11.jpg

:spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank:

crux 407.jpg

Within an hour, Barbara’s cruxmates passed away. She hanged exhausted and helplessly stretched nailed to the wood of her cross. To her horror, Tree staggered up the hill to her cross.

Oh Shit ... here he comes ... now what? :confused::eek::facepalm:

Kathy and Eulalia expired having been stabbed while crucified by Tree’s relatives. Being a ‘green’ guy Tree would carve their bodies and freeze their meat to eat them over the winter.

Barbara was not stabbed. She had hung from her cross for more than a day. Tree supervised the lowering of her cross and carefully removed the spikes from her wrists and feet. With surprising tenderness, he carried Barbara’s exhausted body back to his log cabin.

EUL TAKEN DOWN 2 e.jpg

But his show of concern evaporated once Barbara was in the cabin. Her hands were bound behind her back and his sister Joan preceded with spitting Barbara!

cook 037 w.jpg

Still alive but skewered from her ass through her mouth, Barb’s legs were bound. She looks over at Joan who was preparing the spike that would be placed in Barb’s vagina.

cook 042 a.jpg

Tree hoisted her skewered body over to the counter where Barbara would be basted before she would be placed live over the fire to begin cooking alive!
cook 076.jpg

Barb flinched as she was placed over the fire but bound and skewered as she was there was no escape from the cruel barbeque.

cook 073.jpg

Her body was carefully turned over the fire and basted as she cooked.

cook 058.jpg

In less than an hour the skewers piercing her body and the heat of the fire finished Barbara’s life. It would be several more hours that she would be barbequed. Messaline and her lover Judith watched as her body cooked.

cook 091.jpg

Barbara would make a fine meal that night!

The end

With surprising tenderness, he carried Barbara’s exhausted body back to his log cabin.

EUL TAKEN DOWN 2 e.jpg
That is surprisingly tender ... or is he just thinking of how tender I will be after being spit roasted live!

Her hands were bound behind her back and his sister Joan preceded with spitting Barbara!

cook 037 w.jpg

Shit! That Joan Tree always is out to get me! What a nasty piece of work she is!

She looks over at Joan who was preparing the spike that would be placed in Barb’s vagina.

cook 042 a.jpg

See what I mean?

Barbara would be basted before she would be placed live over the fire to begin cooking alive!
cook 076.jpg

Good point. Never can be too careful. We wouldn’t want to singe my tits or tight little, now, would we?

there was no escape from the cruel barbeque.

cook 073.jpg

Rats! There goes that escape plan!

cook 091.jpg

Barbara would make a fine meal that night!

And which of my live-spit-roasted gourmet girl parts and morsels will the guests most likely be fighting over?

Back
Top Bottom