Returns from CruxWinds

Go to CruxDreams.com
Is it the Secondlife???

SeD and I play scenarios in SL. He uses those as inspirations for some of his renders. What SeD creates are his own (very nice) creations that I am lucky enough to be the model and inspiration for. He also works with other girls in SL.

If I find some moments in the RP I like, I'll take pictures of that moment and post them. To see what I look like in SL you need to look at my posts in the "Crucifixion In Video Games" and "Harem Slaves" threads.

kisses

willowfall

SeD and I play scenarios in SL. He uses those as inspirations for some of his renders. What SeD creates are his own (very nice) creations that I am lucky enough to be the model and inspiration for. He also works with other girls in SL.

If I find some moments in the RP I like, I'll take pictures of that moment and post them. To see what I look like in SL you need to look at my posts in the "Crucifixion In Video Games" and "Harem Slaves" threads.

kisses

willowfall
Hmm nice way to be inspired i must say :)

The Siege of Smyrna
"The wrath of the Praetorians : Kathy"

Attachments

• RfSL01_02_1.jpg
    RfSL01_02_1.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 572
  • RfSL01_02_2.jpg
    RfSL01_02_2.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 554
  • RfSL01_02_3.jpg
    RfSL01_02_3.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 506
  • RfSL01_02_4.jpg
    RfSL01_02_4.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 482
The Two Barbarians
"I love you Sis..."
"I love you too, Sis..."
Why Possum hasn't here tatoos ? At the foundation, into the thread Loumrote pictures, page 63 ( Possum'crux marathon) she wears some beautiful ones ...

Attachments

• PossumMarathon01_03_2.jpg
    PossumMarathon01_03_2.jpg
    933.9 KB · Views: 422
  • PossumMarathon01_04_4.jpg
    PossumMarathon01_04_4.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 529
I must say I like her without the tatoos even more then with them.
Just my personal visual preference:)
Emily to keep her company in addition to the other two.. Dreams coming true:)

Thanks for posting!

Back
Top Bottom