RFPix gone...?

Go to CruxDreams.com
I do. They are busy editing the latest movies which are in post-production since 1998 and they are about to update in a year or two.
Never mind. You are not the only one who cares. :wink:

Remembering RFPix

Group--

It is entirely possible that "Red Feline" may be a member of this forum or one of the others about Crux-- maybe with another email name. That has happened before in the Crux groups--you offer to post 30 pictures you downloaded from a "Russian website", and there he is, a fellow member, right beside you, flexing a knout! 8)

Please allow for my faulty memory and apologies to the charming and articulate Red Feline and her comrades:

In the (disappeared) Yahoo Crux group about a year ago, a member found a link to a movie (finished) by a small independent movie studio in the New York area with ties to South America. The movie was being offered for distribution and to major film festivals. (Titled something like "The Suffering of St. Eulalia"--please correct me!) On the website it was presented as a serious fictional dramatic 'art film' about the psychological drama within a small fictional studio filming female crucifixions videos for sale via mail!

The discoverer noticed that all the actresses were "Red Feline" and her companions billed under different names! Reading the movie website, the actual production company echoed the one described in posts by "Red Feline" with changes in names, and a background in doing dramatic films for South American TV (and offering documentary film production).

When this was posted on the Crux group, the response from "Red Feline" (and at least one other co-worker who was in the group) was along the lines of: "I'm sorry-- now that you know, we'll have to leave your group now. We've enjoyed being here. Watch for the feature at coming film festivals." And they left the Crux group!

"Red Feline" continued in her own Yahoo group (and a couple of others) until Yahoo shut everyone down. This art film or the actual film company was never mentioned at those web sites.

I would guess that "Red Feline" and her website was an experiment by the real film company in "method acting" and sampling the actual crux culture by setting up a website for the fictional RFPix, and perhaps a chance for the movie company to make a little income from doing crux videos when they weren't filming documentaries and art films. They would also have a website that might tie into any publicity for the real film (As has been done by other movies, like the "Blair Witch Project" original website. Selling crux videos to crux fans may have been a very low priority for the movie production company.

As you may recall, "Camille (Red Feline)" and her co-workers seemed to enjoy participating in the crux groups, and seemed to share real insights on their interest in bondage & crux-- even if they were wearing masks at the time.

Maybe the film company has moved on to something else. Maybe "Red Feline" is still looking in on the crux community.

Yusebby Deliny

The web site for the film is still up:

http://www.pachamamafilms.com/films/DeathOfStEulalia/

And it's got a bare bones entry on the Internet Movie Database. The URL is a paragraph long, so if you're curious go to imdb.com and type in "Death of St. Eulalia."

Under the link "release dates" is a single entry, a film festival in Bolivia last November. So it seems it's a real movie.

Group--

Apostate360-- Thanks! That's the film. Thank you for the movie poster and the web link (for those who want to look).

Mkr-- "Big 'Red Feline' is Watching" Hmmmmm. I will think on this. There is also this "Le Chat" (black, though) around here all the time. There must be some sort of hidden connection. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom