Rias

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thanks all people for worry about me meow also me have some health problems ofc not have coronovirus meow mew now feel better :cat: :conejo:
That is just wonderful to have you back, Rias!

:ARMS1::aaaaa::ura::dancer2::aplastao:

Sometimes people disappear for a while and most of the times they come back but in some cases there are other CF members who are aware so I would like to suggest the admins make this thread for members that we have lost tracking for a while...so if someone has more info and he wants to share he will be able to post it here...

Sometimes people disappear for a while and most of the times they come back but in some cases there are other CF members who are aware so I would like to suggest the admins make this thread for members that we have lost tracking for a while...so if someone has more info and he wants to share he will be able to post it here...
Thanks for that suggestion, I'll bring it to the attention of the staff.
We need to be a little careful, sometimes members who've gone to ground, for whatever reason,
might not want to be 'enquired about' in this way,
and information given in Private Messages (before or after a 'disappearance')
should be treated as confidential unless the member has given permission to make it public.
But in most cases, I think a 'has anyone had news of X?' thread would be good way of raising shared concerns,
we are a caring community! :)

Thanks for that suggestion, I'll bring it to the attention of the staff.
We need to be a little careful, sometimes members who've gone to ground, for whatever reason,
might not want to be 'enquired about' in this way,
and information given in Private Messages (before or after a 'disappearance')
should be treated as confidential unless the member has given permission to make it public.
But in most cases, I think a 'has anyone had news of X?' thread would be good way of raising shared concerns,
we are a caring community! :)
Sure, i dont mean ofcourse to leak confidential information!

The short answer is no.
I have not found anything in the death notices from Pacific, Missouri with a matching birth date and age (although there are some people of the right age). Some families don't publicize these kinds of things, though.
I even looked at the on-line reviews of the "coffee shop" (a Starbucks) trying to get a name, and wound up with nothing definitive.
I'm not sure where else I can look.
It is possible that he is not dead but very sick or incapacitated. Maybe he had an accident (he does drink--maybe there was a serious road incident, although he never gave any indication that he was irresponsible). Something like Alzheimer's wouldn't come on suddenly, so it is unlikely he is in long-term care for something like that, but he could have had something like a stroke (in which case we will I hope hear from him eventually).
If I find a promising name I will IM Eulalia, and she can decide how much to reveal. But I don't think it's likely I'll find anything.

The short answer is no.
I have not found anything in the death notices from Pacific, Missouri with a matching birth date and age (although there are some people of the right age). Some families don't publicize these kinds of things, though.
I even looked at the on-line reviews of the "coffee shop" (a Starbucks) trying to get a name, and wound up with nothing definitive.
I'm not sure where else I can look.
It is possible that he is not dead but very sick or incapacitated. Maybe he had an accident (he does drink--maybe there was a serious road incident, although he never gave any indication that he was irresponsible). Something like Alzheimer's wouldn't come on suddenly, so it is unlikely he is in long-term care for something like that, but he could have had something like a stroke (in which case we will I hope hear from him eventually).
If I find a promising name I will IM Eulalia, and she can decide how much to reveal. But I don't think it's likely I'll find anything.
Thanks Frank - if you do find any info, do please contact us, Barbaria as well as me.
She's been watching out for any relevant news, but has found nothing.
For the record, The Coffee Shop was the grand (even ghost-haunted) home of the Pacific Coffee Co.
but it closed down about 5 ago and eventually reopened as an 'Irish Bierkeller', would you believe? :rolleyes:

Thanks Frank - if you do find any info, do please contact us, Barbaria as well as me.
She's been watching out for any relevant news, but has found nothing.
For the record, The Coffee Shop was the grand (even ghost-haunted) home of the Pacific Coffee Co.
but it closed down about 5 ago and eventually reopened as an 'Irish Bierkeller', would you believe? :rolleyes:
Ivan Ivanovich's Irish BierKeller and pizzeria? OK. This is why the United States is called a melting pot, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom