Go to CruxDreams.com

Jennica2

Executioner
Robert Covington III, is a very privileged young man. His entire life, he's been afforded all his heart desires. He even has his own butler, Jeeves, who is the most loyal, trusted servant a young man could ever want.

And Robby wants his own "Amusement Park." If you knew "Master Robby" as the servants call him, you'd know it will be an immoral, twisted, perverse park of some kind.

Now, Robby's father, Robert Covington II, isn't just going to give him a Park. Those are expensive. He needs to see that Robby is a "man" first and can handle a huge undertaking like that. So, Mr. Covington has arranged for Robby to fight it out with a few of his servants. If Robby defeats them, then he's a man. And he can have his "Amusement Park."

Robby is excited. But Jeeves knows these servants, and that they can be crafty and dangerous in their own ways. So, he's outfitted Robby's boxing gloves with horseshoes to give him a bit of an advantage. As we join the story, the maid Monique has already given Robby an awakening with a shot to the nose. With Jeeves in his corner, of course.

Attachments

• D1.jpg
    D1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 366
  • D2.jpg
    D2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 283
  • D3.jpg
    D3.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 254
  • D4.jpg
    D4.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 270
Wow, pretty intense. Again my weirdness, how is it I can enjoy helpless victims being tortured in a medieval dungeon in bondage all day yet a rigged boxing match sets my teeth on edge?

Great work, @Jennica2 , glad I found it.
Context is everything, isn't it?!? It's so interesting how this creates a different emotion than just medieval tortures, for you. Maybe it's the creation of the characters and the story? The perverse dynamic and relationship between the characters is what I enjoy and am trying to convey.

Your feedback is so valuable and appreciated, Loinclothslave. (do people call you something else for short, on here?) Thanks so much for enjoying and responding!

<3

Jen

Context is everything, isn't it?!? It's so interesting how this creates a different emotion than just medieval tortures, for you. Maybe it's the creation of the characters and the story? The perverse dynamic and relationship between the characters is what I enjoy and am trying to convey.

Your feedback is so valuable and appreciated, Loinclothslave. (do people call you something else for short, on here?) Thanks so much for enjoying and responding!

<3

Jen
Some call me Loin, I sometimes sign off as LCs. I’d like to just be called slave for short. You’re the first to ask! Whatever you prefer is fine.

Back
Top Bottom