Votes: 40 66.7%
  • I prefer nails....no blood.

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • I prefer ropes.

Votes: 17 28.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com
I said this in my thread but I'd rather not spend a great deal of time looking for it. Nails are easier to work with then rope for an artist. Rope is much less final then nails, the victim could hope someone would cone along and cut the ropes but under the best of circumstances nails are deadly because of infection. As to the blood I'm making pictures and a lot of blood is unnecessary.
Best to all,
Helmut

Ropes no blood

Depends. Are you punishing the victim or killing them? By the way done right (or should I say wrong) ropes can quiskly cut of circulation to the hands causing more irreversible damage than well placed nails.

THT

Depends. Are you punishing the victim or killing them? By the way done right (or should I say wrong) ropes can quiskly cut of circulation to the hands causing more irreversible damage than well placed nails.

THT
ht,
In a purely modern context you could be right. The precautions taken by orthopedic surgeons is nothing short of amazing. As soon as a nail touches a bone it's trouble, it feels like a heavy electric shock, and almost always results in an infection so even today, with our modern medical technology, a nail could mean death. And yes rope will stop circulation, result in loss of a limb, but there is nothing good about nails or crucifixion for that matter; we just like they way they look in that pose.
Helmut

Yes, you are right when it's about "playing". But always keep in mind what the question was:

What should we use in our pics...ropes or nails?​

From the point of view of simple Adobe Photoshop manips it takes much less time to use the original pic with ropes. This would have been obvious to Damian in the Crucifictions2 PDF. I suspect it didn't sell as well as the first Crucifictions for that reason but that is only guesswork. The results so far are interesting. We do not have any preference. Our main interest comes from working out what people like and then producing it.

from an 'artist' point of view it is certainly easier to leave the victim in ropes but if I'm going for what I like to look at it will be nails. Melissa, I do trust you will be there on visitation day to tell Eulalia she will be nialed to her cross. I'll buy the coffee...

THT

Dear Mell maybe you con change the poll adding some more options, it's really intresting to know what people like so you can create a poll aslo on others subjects.
I thing you got a nice idea but it need to be refined a littel
Kinds Regards
Jack

from an 'artist' point of view it is certainly easier to leave the victim in ropes but if I'm going for what I like to look at it will be nails. Melissa, I do trust you will be there on visitation day to tell Eulalia she will be nialed to her cross. I'll buy the coffee...

THT
only coffee what about the Rose and my beer:D

Dear Mell maybe you con change the poll adding some more options, it's really intresting to know what people like so you can create a poll aslo on others subjects.
I thing you got a nice idea but it need to be refined a littel
Kinds Regards
Jack

That sounds a good idea. I think this poll needs to run longer. Bearing in mind that this site caters for a minority taste I am surprised at the split in people's opinions of how the victim should appear. It would be very little extra work to provide two versions. So what other subjects does Jack think should be put to the poll.....or can I guess what that would be?

That sounds a good idea. I think this poll needs to run longer. Bearing in mind that this site caters for a minority taste I am surprised at the split in people's opinions of how the victim should appear.
I am not!
Those who have the "feasible" in mind are leaning towards ropes.
I sure don't dislike ropes, but in an illustration, nails don't bother me.

Frankly, my fetish isn't really about the attachment, it's about the beautiful sight of a female body on the cross, about her "dance", her exposure, her humilation and excitement...
So I don't care much, although I voted for nails... because this IS what a crucifixion is... ropes are just the translation into the play world.

Nails in the fantasy world, ropes in the real world, in real life. Why choose one or the other? I vote for BOTH. What do I want for dinner: steak or salmon? I'd like both, please.

I saw one version where the victim was mounted to her cross with scotch tape. It also occurs to me we might try crazy glue.
Helmut
:rolleyes:

I saw one version where the victim was mounted to her cross with scotch tape. It also occurs to me we might try crazy glue.
Helmut
:rolleyes:

Already been done. Saintjohny used it on a model called Darine in his thread. The pic has disappeared (Maybe Hans can find it?). I do recall telling saintjoihny that he was lazy for using glue. This is the conversation I attached to his pic.

Darine: "HELP!!!!......I'm in the jungle, I'm not a celebrity but I still want out of here!" (UK TV prog)
Melissa: "What's up pet?" (Yorkshire accent)
Darine: "I was minding my own business posing for Mr Hegre when Mr saintjhony put me on a cross in the b****y Amazon!..bleedin obvious innit?"
Melissa: "Didn't Hegre write those Adventures of Tin-Tin?"
Darine: "I think that was Herge, look I don't want to unduly imply any sense of urgency but I think something unmentionable is beginning to crawl up my leg."
Melissa: "I think it's a boa constrictor and they are possibly an endangered species."
Darine: "Melissa! think of something quick or I'll be an extinct species!"
Melissa: "If I let you go will you pose for me?"
Darine: "Yes of course!"
Melissa: "I'll want you to tell me a Xmas joke."
Darine: "How about the seven dwarfs who go to the Vatican to see the Pope?"
Melissa: "I remember that one, it'll do unless you think of something better. Now let me see, since you're not exactly tied or nailed then I can invoke Rule V, subsection IV paragraph XIV of the terms, conditions etc of this site which clearly states that under such circumstances you can be rescued and reused. How are you defying gravity?"
Darine: "I think he used superglue."
Melissa: "that's Ok, I'm teleporting some nail varnish remover. See you soon."
Darine: "Thanks!"

i'll lokking for it but not now because we FC Twente have the first play after winterstop and with championmaker Mc Laren

I voted for nails and blood, and I'd add nudity. But nails ONLY IN FANTASY, DO YOU HEAR???

I've read with disquiet crux people discussing the use of actual nails. There's a problem with that. The Romans nailed people to crosses because they wanted to kill people. I don't think I have to elaborate.

But nails and wood and blood and nudity circa 100 C.E. do zap my limbic system.

Attachments

• galya06.jpg
    galya06.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 290
  • Rebel's sister.jpg
    Rebel's sister.jpg
    390 KB · Views: 338
Back
Top Bottom