Votes: 40 66.7%
  • I prefer nails....no blood.

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • I prefer ropes.

Votes: 17 28.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com
Oh master, you still can delight and surprise your condemned cum slut even in death. The use of your new pet is ingenious as I suffer my agony with a delightful orgasm inflamed by intense jealousy. I love you even more and still remain your slave!

oooooh, exquisite torture. Granting me the mercy of a breast whipping and destruction in my torment is sweeter than the finest wine. Now I can slowly miserably die content that master really does care about me, caressing me delicately in his beautiful wicked cruelty.

slicing my thighs with the beautiful whip you created has me in escatic pain. As my full weight is now tearing my wrists my misery is nearly complete.

oh this slave was blessed to have a master who knew just how desperately I needed this. I needed you to need to inflict it, I am grateful, master, for your tender mercy. No other slave will understand your need not just to punish his worthless slave girl, but to have his cum-slut truly need and desire it. I remember every lash, every brand, every rape, in sheer degraded delight. I needed to be owned and humiliated and I am in tears remembering my luck when you paid for me at auction.

slave’s tears flow for you master, it is getting harder to dance. This slave’s breaths are shortening as she gets no relief to breath properly.

I give you a dark seductive look- my vagina is still intact master, I don’t deserve it but I strongly desire to invite you to kiss it with the whip. Thrash me while there’s still enough life in me to suffer more pain as you whip my cunt cruelly, splitting and severing my clit with the cruel barbs will prove just how pathetic I am.

I love you master. If there is an after life I hope to be under your boot and whip forever.

Oh master, you still can delight and surprise your condemned cum slut even in death. The use of your new pet is ingenious as I suffer my agony with a delightful orgasm inflamed by intense jealousy. I love you even more and still remain your slave!

oooooh, exquisite torture. Granting me the mercy of a breast whipping and destruction in my torment is sweeter than the finest wine. Now I can slowly miserably die content that master really does care about me, caressing me delicately in his beautiful wicked cruelty.

slicing my thighs with the beautiful whip you created has me in escatic pain. As my full weight is now tearing my wrists my misery is nearly complete.

oh this slave was blessed to have a master who knew just how desperately I needed this. I needed you to need to inflict it, I am grateful, master, for your tender mercy. No other slave will understand your need not just to punish his worthless slave girl, but to have his cum-slut truly need and desire it. I remember every lash, every brand, every rape, in sheer degraded delight. I needed to be owned and humiliated and I am in tears remembering my luck when you paid for me at auction.

slave’s tears flow for you master, it is getting harder to dance. This slave’s breaths are shortening as she gets no relief to breath properly.

I give you a dark seductive look- my vagina is still intact master, I don’t deserve it but I strongly desire to invite you to kiss it with the whip. Thrash me while there’s still enough life in me to suffer more pain as you whip my cunt cruelly, splitting and severing my clit with the cruel barbs will prove just how pathetic I am.

I love you master. If there is an after life I hope to be under your boot and whip forever.
I have decided to finish with you,I need to take my new pain slave back to her cell,I give the whip a final bite at your flesh aimed across your thighs at the top.Your pussy explodes in a cloud of sprayed blood and both leg bones are now fully exposed,you slump lower on the wooden stripe,and as you try to raise your head I unleash the whip across your face.The barbs rip apart your once beautiful features,now your head looks like meat. I take the new slaves leash in my hand and pull her after me as we leave the execution grounds.The carrion birds are circling over you already,hope you enjoyed your execution you pain slut,I really enjoyed making you scream,this new girl will hang in your place in a couple of weeks.Your bones should be picked clean by then,and I think my new slave already has ideas how she will end.....

Merciful master grants me my last pathetic wish. With one terrible swipe of the cruelest whip ever designed he tears my womanhood away just as I have my final deepest orgasm. The pain is so exquisite as at once my thigh bones break under it’s terrible weight just as my orgasm explodes before the lash removes my womanhood forever. I am broken beyond words but his generosity overwhelms me.

I raise my head hoping to express my love of his tender mercy when the final blow strikes me squarely across my face, flailing it terribly, obliterating it, along with me. I am gasping for breath, my body completely on fire. It is my final taste of my master’s tender love. I have no strength to lift myself again, my final vision is master with his new pet. Every fiber of my broken body is like burning lava. Master has granted me a terrible slave’s death, I see my hearts desire one last time as my vision blurs. Death is certain and close. I have never been more enslaved nor content with my lot. “Whip slave girl cumslut loves you master” is my final thought...

Merciful master grants me my last pathetic wish. With one terrible swipe of the cruelest whip ever designed he tears my womanhood away just as I have my final deepest orgasm. The pain is so exquisite as at once my thigh bones break under it’s terrible weight just as my orgasm explodes before the lash removes my womanhood forever. I am broken beyond words but his generosity overwhelms me.

I raise my head hoping to express my love of his tender mercy when the final blow strikes me squarely across my face, flailing it terribly, obliterating it, along with me. I am gasping for breath, my body completely on fire. It is my final taste of my master’s tender love. I have no strength to lift myself again, my final vision is master with his new pet. Every fiber of my broken body is like burning lava. Master has granted me a terrible slave’s death, I see my hearts desire one last time as my vision blurs. Death is certain and close. I have never been more enslaved nor content with my lot. “Whip slave girl cumslut loves you master” is my final thought...
And if it was possible to bring you back to life i would do it all again and again,giving us both what we need!!!!

And if it was possible to bring you back to life i would do it all again and again,giving us both what we need!!!!
*Ghostly whisper*

Oh, master, this worthless slave has heard of two universes where this can happen. A cloning universe where the victim is uploaded to a clone of itself and time travels back a few hours.

Or loinclothslave’s forever slavery universe, where slave and master are reunited after death and the same cycle repeats with every life. This was why it was important for me to die in chains. If ever you are in need of a pathetic slave to torture and love with such gorgeous brutality, seek me out just in case I unlock one of these universes for us.

*Ghostly whisper*

Oh, master, this worthless slave has heard of two universes where this can happen. A cloning universe where the victim is uploaded to a clone of itself and time travels back a few hours.

Or loinclothslave’s forever slavery universe, where slave and master are reunited after death and the same cycle repeats with every life. This was why it was important for me to die in chains. If ever you are in need of a pathetic slave to torture and love with such gorgeous brutality, seek me out just in case I unlock one of these universes for us.
do it please,this new slave while looking pretty and is athletic lacks any real joy in pain .I would happily follow you to a realm to claim my real massocist slutslave,i would get heavier chains ready for you

do it please,this new slave while looking pretty and is athletic lacks any real joy in pain .I would happily follow you to a realm to claim my real massocist slutslave,i would get heavier chains ready for you
Then i would crucify that useless slave whilst i punish you before her cross

Loinclothslave arrives beyond the mortal pale. This worthless slave remains in chains just as it had hoped. As a forever slave she arrives with broken bones healed and the beautiful iron spikes have fallen from her wrists and ankles. It is as if she lives again. But this is not the mortal realm, ghostly apparitions appear and fade. This is another place and time. She doesn’t understand why she can’t see any people at all in this realm.

One time, before her master purchased her, she was a slave held in a torture chamber. Most occupants were those wretches accused of witchcraft along with a handful of desperate criminals. Loinclothslave found herself there at the whim of an especially cruel master who paid for her to be put to the question and tortured as a witch. By arrangement she would be released before she confessed but it must be convincing. Money exchanged hands. Her then master sought to gain respect by use of torture but she could never respect a pig without the courage to whip and torture his own slaves! She would never respect him at all after this casual brutality by proxy.

The inquisitors always maintained a witch can never use their spell craft if they are chained in iron. Thus any witch (for them, there was no “accused” - all would eventually confess under their brutal methods) was *always* kept in manacles and fetters, with iron collars and chains. In fact it was here that Loinclothslave learned her fetish for being shackled and collared.

The chamber was busy, a local famine had revealed many covens, so the torturers were kept busy. Loinclothslave suffered all the torments, from her frequent flogging, to inspection for the Devil’s mark. From the strappado to bastinado. From riding the horse, to the gibbet. Boiling oil and water torture. From the Judas seat to a simple torture table, where she was tormented with by hot needles, whips, hot irons, and hot pliers.

At last comes the wrack, feared by many. The chamber was so busy they indeed held two racks. As loinclothslave was chained to the rack a witch was chained to the other. The inquisitors were utterly merciless and would tighten the rack until the slave was at breaking point, literally one more notch would break them, dislocating the shoulders. It is agony, then the tormented are treated to more whips, hot irons, breast claws and so on

This is where Loinclothslave’s incredible stamina for pain bloomed anew. Her love of being tortured originated here.

Chained to the rack she was in agony but also in ecstasy.

The inquisitors were in the habit of leaving such victims racked in agony over night in anticipation of the crescendo the next day when they would be broken and flailed
On this terrible night, the slave finds herself racked next to a witch. Not a pretend condemned by jealous neighbour style “witch” but a genuine Necromancer.

They talked. She learned it was in fact true that a witch could not utilize its powers while manacles, collared, and fettered in iron. They spoke long through the night and dawn had not yet broken when the necromancer spoke darkly of the forever slave universe. If circumstances were right, slave’s dying under torture would awaken after death as a forever slave. It only worked for slaves who were genuine soul slaves, who craved a slave’s lot including fetishes for the lash and being tortured. Even then it only works if a slave dies a genuine slave’s death and in chains. And it *must* be carried out by their one true Soul Master.

But for most, the realm is a trap. It deadens the soul, after all, it’s full of dedicated slaves without masters....

Most dedicated slaves crave some form of torture so much they fade without it so it is mostly a ghost realm. But if only these slaves, who tend to arrive there by accident knew, there is a way out. The trick is to find another who is corporeal and influct another slave death upon one another. It must be exactly the same at least in terms of major elements, spake the Necromancer. By doing doing so the slave returns suddenly to its mortal realm, back in slavery to its master.

After returning to its original mortal realm, so long as this slave dies by slave death (torture, crucifixion, impalement, whipped to death, etc,) and it is carried out by the same master (or Mistress) and in their slave chains, it can be repeated. And after making a trinity of such crossings they can also bring their master to the slave realm so long as the slave dies before him.... then returning is easy, so long as the master gives the same slave death that killed it, both slave and master are returned to their mortal realm.

————————-

Loinclothslave seeks out a still corporeal slave in the realm. She finds a young male slave who is lonely and confused, desperately frustrated. And from a completely different universe where slaves have no name but the sexual power dynamics are reversed.

he needs no convincing at all of her veracity but there is a problem because he died under the lash. crucifixion doesn’t leave a free hand to whip someone and dying under tge lash gives him no time to hammer the spikes!

But they had plenty of time to work out how a dying slave on a cross whips her companion to death until loincloth slave realised- she doesn’t need to have all 3 nails through her wrists an ankles to die! if she just starts off the whip slave with a ferocious flogging, then gets the whip-slave to hammer all three spikes home then lever the spike from her right wrist, pass her the scourge so she can finish whipping him to death. With her chains still on it was difficult but not impossible to wield the scourge with sufficient force to kill him.

she is in delicious agony and with a purpose. The whip slave has just expired after taking brutal punishment. It took far more scourging than she would have thought possible and she didn’t forget to have whip slave scourge her, even across her face, she would again die without her womanhood but that last scourging had to be self inflicted given she couldn’t kill whip slave if her thighs were broken and couldn’t see...
Oh Master, I am dancing on the cross, oh my soul master, I am dancing home!

Last edited:
As you are executed, would you rather be nailed to your cross or simply tied on with rope?
If we are talking crux play as in crux version of BDSM in a free world where you choose to engage in it for pleasure and carry on with life as normal until the next event, there are safewords, consent, etc, then ropes for sure!! I am not crazy and am no fool. But if you are talking about where I am going to be crucified to my death as an execution whether I like it or not but I have been given discretion about a few issues in my crucifixion I would demand nails!! No question of that. And everything traditional Roman style, whipping, crown of thorns and loincloth only. As I would ask to be crucified if I had a range of execution methods to choose from. If possible to be crucified with a woman similar condemned to be crucified the same way.

If we are talking crux play as in crux version of BDSM in a free world where you choose to engage in it for pleasure and carry on with life as normal until the next event, there are safewords, consent, etc, then ropes for sure!! I am not crazy and am no fool. But if you are talking about where I am going to be crucified to my death as an execution whether I like it or not but I have been given discretion about a few issues in my crucifixion I would demand nails!! No question of that. And everything traditional Roman style, whipping, crown of thorns and loincloth only. As I would ask to be crucified if I had a range of execution methods to choose from. If possible to be crucified with a woman similar condemned to be crucified the same way.
I was thinking more in the realm of fantasy, than crux play. For me, I would demand to be crucified with nails as well as being naked the entire time.

As you are executed, would you rather be nailed to your cross or simply tied on with rope?
Psychologically (and that's what execution fantasies are about for me in the first place) nailed or tied are two different scenario's. Nailed is final, it leads to death, and that creates a completely different mental setting. Ropes could be temporal, in which case there is still a prospect of survival (depends on the sentence), and may give a different interaction, for instance with the crowd and other condemned.

I guess nothing new, but for me hearing about crucifixion first, the most horrible aspect is the nailing. All other aspects, mainly the public displayment is nothing. As naturist it often happened to be nude in front of clothed people.

causal.jpg

Being fucked with a cornu, well well, I was in group sex activities and I also bottomed there, also no problem.

However, in Roman time, when quite cruel wounds were daily live, the nailing could be no problem, but public display could be, also getting raped, because you are then not defined as man. I also remember that in my youth that I was confronted without problems to bloody wounds, but not with nudity. I was born in 1964 in Europe, and say streaker and nude breast in pool areas were started about 1974, not 1968 as in the states.

Only tied! Fantasies of death or injury are not what we want from crucifixion. Ropes can also cause enough pain, and hanging on a cross leads to slow asphyxiation. Therefore, it is possible to get the feeling of crucifixion with minimal risk.

Psychologically (and that's what execution fantasies are about for me in the first place) nailed or tied are two different scenario's. Nailed is final, it leads to death, and that creates a completely different mental setting. Ropes could be temporal, in which case there is still a prospect of survival (depends on the sentence), and may give a different interaction, for instance with the crowd and other condemned.
Would you say that ropes could mean that the sentence is always temporary, or could it also be to death?

Daniela told me that nails create the feeling of "final" to her. Due to the fact that nails are much more horryfying, to her crucifixion with nails is the punishment for the heavier crimes.

Back
Top Bottom