Votes: 40 66.7%
  • I prefer nails....no blood.

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • I prefer ropes.

Votes: 17 28.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com
Bolts or screws are only seen very rarely, mostly in Sci-Fi like settings. I have experimented with screws in the one story I have ever posted on the forums. But since they just replace the nails there, I don't think that is what you are looking for.

Some japanese drawings contain metal cuffs screwed to the cross to hold the arms in place that way. But that doesn't really classify as non-harmful either unless maybe with padded cuffs.

For actual sessions and not just fantasy, bondage cuffs, many windings of soft ropes or anything that can be used as rope (e.g. cloth) are likely your best options.
Thank you for your kind reply
Adrian

Nails , rope or ?​

What other means of holding a person are there to the cross .
Do none damaging methods exist
I have seen drawings and pictures of a glove type of method.
The site of a bolt or screw , that can be unwound is something I have not seen
Reusable none harmful methods of holding a person on a cross apart from rope .
So you can hang some on on the cross and retrieve them unhurt .
If I could find a method of holding me firmly on the cross I would do it , get a lady to crucify me that is ?

I would prefer to have my feet straddling the pole , that way the penis and balls are permantly on display as is the ladies vagina .
The post to hold them on the cross should be strong enough and long enough for them to slide up and down
A rams horn sounds nasty but effective .
iu.jpeg
It does everything.

What other means of holding a person are there to the cross .
Do none damaging methods exist
I'm not keen on death on the cross, so two of my stories feature devices (I'll say no more, spoiler).

A flexible dildo is the best option for a cornu. And leather cuffs work best for suspension and for securing the feet/ankles.
Having used both,on my Cross(es),I can indeed verify this.
I use soft rope,for my ankles,which still rubs despite everything, adding to the experience.
It's as near as one can get to an actual crucifixion experience.....

You would deserve nails,no mercy,most pain with least movement
Yes master, I crave my torture. The only mercy I ask is to wear my slave skirt and chains.

This worthless slave has ideas to make my crucifixion more miserable. To torment me with torture, branding, and scourged for weeks to build up my misery and scars.

So that on the great day I might take my scourging with the 9 tailed scorpion over 100 times. Begging for more.
Wash me in salty piss to increase my pain and degrade me completely

And for the pleasure of the crowd torment me with white hot irons. Torture my feet with the irons so my path to the execution ground is even more miserable.

then nail me to my crossbeam and lead to my cross in chains. Encouraged by the lash.

I dream of suffering longer than any slave before. Nail my ankles to the cross, then torment me further as I suffer the cross with the use of whips and hot irons.

I am a pathetic slave who craves this. Please master, grant me the mercy of my tortured slave death. I crave prolonged suffering and confirm my status as a worthless slave who deserves no pity...

Yes master, I crave my torture. The only mercy I ask is to wear my slave skirt and chains.

This worthless slave has ideas to make my crucifixion more miserable. To torment me with torture, branding, and scourged for weeks to build up my misery and scars.

So that on the great day I might take my scourging with the 9 tailed scorpion over 100 times. Begging for more.
Wash me in salty piss to increase my pain and degrade me completely

And for the pleasure of the crowd torment me with white hot irons. Torture my feet with the irons so my path to the execution ground is even more miserable.

then nail me to my crossbeam and lead to my cross in chains. Encouraged by the lash.

I dream of suffering longer than any slave before. Nail my ankles to the cross, then torment me further as I suffer the cross with the use of whips and hot irons.

I am a pathetic slave who craves this. Please master, grant me the mercy of my tortured slave death. I crave prolonged suffering and confirm my status as a worthless slave who deserves no pity...
Sorry but you must hang naked,however you may wear across brand on both breasts,you will hang in your chains to show everybody you die owned And punished I will personally whip you withbarbed wire every hour to keep you moving and screamiing

you are the master and I am the slave.
I grovel under your whip and will beg to wear my tiny slave skirt so citizens know I am a miserable slave. No free citizen wears a slave skirt.

please punish me for my insolence master, I crave your torture, please whip me 100 times for talking back. I beg you to test the barbed wire whip on my miserable hide.

you are the master and I am the slave.
I grovel under your whip and will beg to wear my tiny slave skirt so citizens know I am a miserable slave. No free citizen wears a slave skirt.

please punish me for my insolence master, I crave your torture, please whip me 100 times for talking back. I beg you to test the barbed wire whip on my miserable hide.
you are not worthy of any cloth, only heavy slave chains to adorn your pathetic pleading and screaming whore slave body .N ow get on with your dance,my barbed whip wants to nibble at your flesh,move well or it will feast on your breast and thighs,pussy and belly ripping pieces off you.Scream for mercy slave and i will refuse.

you are not worthy of any cloth, only heavy slave chains to adorn your pathetic pleading and screaming whore slave body .N ow get on with your dance,my barbed whip wants to nibble at your flesh,move well or it will feast on your breast and thighs,pussy and belly ripping pieces off you.Scream for mercy slave and i will refuse.
Oh master, I accept my fate, let this whore slave girl writhe under your torments. Oh master, the nails will hurt, I will perform my agony dance for you. Oh master, the pain, please have mercy on this pathetic slave. Please penetrate this dirty slut slave whilst inflicting your beautiful barbed wire whip across my body. Please torture my breasts and especially my dripping cunt. Each lash makes me hornier as I scream fir mercy in agony! Use me as you see fit, master....

Oh master, I accept my fate, let this whore slave girl writhe under your torments. Oh master, the nails will hurt, I will perform my agony dance for you. Oh master, the pain, please have mercy on this pathetic slave. Please penetrate this dirty slut slave whilst inflicting your beautiful barbed wire whip across my body. Please torture my breasts and especially my dripping cunt. Each lash makes me hornier as I scream fir mercy in agony! Use me as you see fit, master....
If i get a ladder to climb up your cross to use your miserable slave whore body do you promise to use your muscles to clench around me as you perform your dance?Afterall my body could relieve a little pain as i support you on my manhood,OR if you do not perform as to my wishes i could use my weight to pull hard on your nailed wrists and feet.Afterwards youll be whipped harder anyway for daring to ask me to use you,that is my decision.You are now just meat for the crows at best a pain slave convicted for not satisfying my needs anymore. slave you may enjoy the pain of the slow death i am awarding you .Now get on with it.....DANCE the barbed whip has arrived again

Oh do go on master, I choose to be your pathetic whore slave, awaiting your brutality edges me so!

I humbly beg you to make me grovel and beg, deny me your pity.

Mercy, master, the barbed wire lash kisses my body and I suffer for your pleasure. Whip my pathetic tits and torture my pussy....
If i get a ladder to climb up your cross to use your miserable slave whore body do you promise to use your muscles to clench around me as you perform your dance?Afterall my body could relieve a little pain as i support you on my manhood,OR if you do not perform as to my wishes i could use my weight to pull hard on your nailed wrists and feet.Afterwards youll be whipped harder anyway for daring to ask me to use you,that is my decision.You are now just meat for the crows at best a pain slave convicted for not satisfying my needs anymore. slave you may enjoy the pain of the slow death i am awarding you .Now get on with it.....DANCE the barbed whip has arrived again
oh Master, I beg you to degrade me as I dance in pain. I will squeeze your hard cock in rhythm with my sweet agony dance! The crucifix makes me need to orgasm so badly and I will embrace your rock hard cock with my dirty cunt as I writhe and squeeze with all my might. My moans of agony will be overcome by ecstasy as I impale myself as if staked. Unworthy of its magnificence, I will worship your throbbing manhood with my dirty hole. As I lift myself on the wrist nails to breath, I will relax again deeply into your cock, up and down, my agony dance’s Rythm enhancing your pleasure.

It will tease you until your cock is harder than the very nails that hold me high, until your cock is my fourth nail impaling me and hurting me as the iron nail. I will make you cum so hard you will seek the whip to punish such insolence from a lowly cum slave.
I will then cunningly squeeze it with my cubbyhole until you grow again. I know you will punish me more for

I will squeeze it so much, and it will be so hard, that you could swing from it, held only by my tightening pussy, dragging my wrists cruelly!

Be my 4th nail, master, as I suffer the torment of the cross! You impale me as a stake, and goaded in the need to hurt me so much worse when you are spent. Hammer me as you hammered the nails home

Use me, master, I crave to be your tortured dirty whore. I beg you to increase my torment, to be abused only as you, my soul master, wills it.

Attachments

• 5D2C6BAF-B334-423C-908F-46B1777BDFF1.png
    5D2C6BAF-B334-423C-908F-46B1777BDFF1.png
    5.1 MB · Views: 65
Oh do go on master, I choose to be your pathetic whore slave, awaiting your brutality edges me so!

I humbly beg you to make me grovel and beg, deny me your pity.

Mercy, master, the barbed wire lash kisses my body and I suffer for your pleasure. Whip my pathetic tits and torture my pussy....

oh Master, I beg you to degrade me as I dance in pain. I will squeeze your hard cock in rhythm with my sweet agony dance! The crucifix makes me need to orgasm so badly and I will embrace your rock hard cock with my dirty cunt as I writhe and squeeze with all my might. My moans of agony will be overcome by ecstasy as I impale myself as if staked. Unworthy of its magnificence, I will worship your throbbing manhood with my dirty hole. As I lift myself on the wrist nails to breath, I will relax again deeply into your cock, up and down, my agony dance’s Rythm enhancing your pleasure.

It will tease you until your cock is harder than the very nails that hold me high, until your cock is my fourth nail impaling me and hurting me as the iron nail. I will make you cum so hard you will seek the whip to punish such insolence from a lowly cum slave.
I will then cunningly squeeze it with my cubbyhole until you grow again. I know you will punish me more for

I will squeeze it so much, and it will be so hard, that you could swing from it, held only by my tightening pussy, dragging my wrists cruelly!

Be my 4th nail, master, as I suffer the torment of the cross! You impale me as a stake, and goaded in the need to hurt me so much worse when you are spent. Hammer me as you hammered the nails home

Use me, master, I crave to be your tortured dirty whore. I beg you to increase my torment, to be abused only as you, my soul master, wills it.
i will now fetch a ladder slut,but mind if you lie as to your true horny intentions in the slightest i will give you a further nail after i have satisfied my own sexual needs,do not in any way try to get me to pleasure you ,thats your whore duty to get off on me.If you defy my member pleasure i will nailyourpussy through to the wood that stands rigidily behind you . I am now scaling the ladder wench you face a rigid staff to your front and a rigid wooen beam at your back,CHOOSE WISELY now.

Ohhhhh, Master, how you rise! I push my legs forward, using the ankle nails as very painful pivots as I stretch eagerly my quivering cunt towards its impalement. I am such a dirty girl and stretch my spread cum hole using my legs and diaphragm to stretch forward. The pain in my wrists is exquisite as with all my might I try to rip those nails through my very wrists, all to get an extra inch towards your throbbing manhood. Blood pours from the nail holes in my wrists as the flesh tears but the nails hold them fast! My shoulders burn as I thrust down to be impaled on your throbbing cock.

Your cock becomes my new nail as I slip my soaking pussy over its tip. I seek to please you with all my might, eager to satisfy your pleasure. I am a pain slut, dedicated to pleasing you while I suffer. At last I envelope you and with my pussy tightly sleeve if it, bring you an inch closer so I might dance between the nails and pleasuring your cock. Blood trickles now also from my ankles as I use the nails hammered through my very flesh to add movement to my grim dance of the cross. All for you, master!
I feel your cock is now Rick hard and dance enough to do all the rythm work. You stay still, allowing this pathetic slave to concentrate on her task to please you.

I concentrate on your pleasure, ignoring the erotic turn on of my own pain!
Perhaps, master, after fucking my pathetic cum hole, you would also enjoy denying my organs by standing on my hips, dragging me down with your weight as you use my mouth? I am sure you will enjoy my mouth, knowing the pain in my wrists will be unbearable, denying me any pleasure as you fuck my mouth deeply. I will of course swallow because I am here just to please you.

I am so dedicated to pleasing you, master, that once you are finished, I beg you to use that nail as you threatened, this slave whore deserves such pussy torture! Perhaps you would also enjoy branding my pathetic tits? Or using the barbed wire whip on my cunt?

I am your crucified slave whore, my life is now reduced to my suffering and pleasing you and you alone!

Ohhhhh, Master, how you rise! I push my legs forward, using the ankle nails as very painful pivots as I stretch eagerly my quivering cunt towards its impalement. I am such a dirty girl and stretch my spread cum hole using my legs and diaphragm to stretch forward. The pain in my wrists is exquisite as with all my might I try to rip those nails through my very wrists, all to get an extra inch towards your throbbing manhood. Blood pours from the nail holes in my wrists as the flesh tears but the nails hold them fast! My shoulders burn as I thrust down to be impaled on your throbbing cock.

Your cock becomes my new nail as I slip my soaking pussy over its tip. I seek to please you with all my might, eager to satisfy your pleasure. I am a pain slut, dedicated to pleasing you while I suffer. At last I envelope you and with my pussy tightly sleeve if it, bring you an inch closer so I might dance between the nails and pleasuring your cock. Blood trickles now also from my ankles as I use the nails hammered through my very flesh to add movement to my grim dance of the cross. All for you, master!
I feel your cock is now Rick hard and dance enough to do all the rythm work. You stay still, allowing this pathetic slave to concentrate on her task to please you.

I concentrate on your pleasure, ignoring the erotic turn on of my own pain!
Perhaps, master, after fucking my pathetic cum hole, you would also enjoy denying my organs by standing on my hips, dragging me down with your weight as you use my mouth? I am sure you will enjoy my mouth, knowing the pain in my wrists will be unbearable, denying me any pleasure as you fuck my mouth deeply. I will of course swallow because I am here just to please you.

I am so dedicated to pleasing you, master, that once you are finished, I beg you to use that nail as you threatened, this slave whore deserves such pussy torture! Perhaps you would also enjoy branding my pathetic tits? Or using the barbed wire whip on my cunt?

I am your crucified slave whore, my life is now reduced to my suffering and pleasing you and you alone!
yes that is how i nailed you up to die whore,now here comes my final fuck of your condemned slut slave body,ifeel you thrusting up and down in your pathetic crux dance with me adding to the pain ,pulling hard on your nails ,scream into my ear if you dare.You could be alive as a pleasure whore,but you had to spill a drop of my seed onto the marble floor instead of making sure you swallowed deep in your throat,so as i pummel your damaged stomach muscles i will leave you begging for my cum.I pull out descend the ladder and pull out of the assembled slaves, watching your humiliation and naked execution, your replacement.She is young,just eighteen,slim and athletic.As she looks up at you hanging sprawled ,opened out on your cross,looking very sweaty and desirable,.Ipull her down on all fours and rip her slave tunic off pull her long blonde hair in one hand as the other slaps her arse into position and push my manhood in one smooth push,she gasps but her face looks at you like she is the cat that has got the cream,the look says it all you are now the property of death and i am your executioner to send you to him

Oh master, *sobbing* I am a worthless pathetic failure of a slave and I only craved that you torment me in my deserved execution for my recalcitrance. I deserve my fate master, because I failed you. I am useless even as a slave whore and deserve no pity. But I love you still, master, as only a slave girl can. You gave me everything and I failed you. It is of no consequence that you told me to service 12 of your guests before you, nor that my mouth was full of cum as 12 cocks made a lot of cum. *crying*

I deserve my fate...

Oh master, I remember when you used me like that and I was your dirty slut slave. I’m so ashamed how much I completely failed you sweet master! I do not deserve any type of forgiveness as I am beneath your contempt. I crave more torture only because I failed my hearts desire.

please master, I beg you to confirm my slave death with more torture before you leave me to suffer the coming days. You said you brought the barbed wire whip but you barely kissed me with it.

perhaps your new slave might enjoy destroying my sex with it? She will gain power over my memory from destroying my cunt with your whips....

Attachments

• 2FFB1619-B730-42C3-A272-39BFB0DB386B.jpeg
    2FFB1619-B730-42C3-A272-39BFB0DB386B.jpeg
    95.9 KB · Views: 66
Oh master, *sobbing* I am a worthless pathetic failure of a slave and I only craved that you torment me in my deserved execution for my recalcitrance. I deserve my fate master, because I failed you. I am useless even as a slave whore and deserve no pity. But I love you still, master, as only a slave girl can. You gave me everything and I failed you. It is of no consequence that you told me to service 12 of your guests before you, nor that my mouth was full of cum as 12 cocks made a lot of cum. *crying*

I deserve my fate...

Oh master, I remember when you used me like that and I was your dirty slut slave. I’m so ashamed how much I completely failed you sweet master! I do not deserve any type of forgiveness as I am beneath your contempt. I crave more torture only because I failed my hearts desire.

please master, I beg you to confirm my slave death with more torture before you leave me to suffer the coming days. You said you brought the barbed wire whip but you barely kissed me with it.

perhaps your new slave might enjoy destroying my sex with it? She will gain power over my memory from destroying my cunt with your whips....
After cumming in my new favourite(for now) i instruct her to climb the ladder and use her tongue on you,while she does this i cane her bottom and thighs as a lesson tofollow her master orders,She laps in your pussy as you writhe and bow out from your stipe as far as you can reach,boiling towards a crescendo,a tidal wave of emotion, i shout an order and the slave jumps down off you and begin your final vicious whipping with the barbed wire whip.First sroke goes acroos your left breast,belly anf right thigh.Your breast explodes into a bloody pulp,the thigh muscle is exposed andinstantly spasms.I give you a second lash in reverse,right breast.belly and left thigh.You are left with no breasts ,just pulp,both thighs go into tight cramps and fail to hold you up,so you have to hang by your wrists still trying to wriggleon your cross to keep my attention,oh i wish i did not have to punish you by crucifixion,but you need it ,i need to see you writhe before me

Back
Top Bottom