Roses and Lilies

Go to CruxDreams.com

vikikur

Spectator
Chapter 1.

Surroundings of Český Krumlov South Bohemian Czechoslovakia 1967

cesky krumlov.jpg

Alice stared out the window of a moving car at the autumn landscape. Her mother Lucy turned to her, put her hands on her shoulders, and kissed her gently on the back, where Alice's white dress ended.

Alice
alice.jpg

"I believe we've made a good choice. Rychard, how long will we be there?"

Lucy
bdsmlr-38367-HT70GlcouZ.jpg 000vuln.jpg Lucie.jpg MsF.jpg
"About half an hour, ma'am." Their driver answered.The mother stroked her daughter's hair. It started to rain and a cold autumn wind was blowing, when they reached a gate with the emblem of a lily, entwined around a thorny rose. The driver got out and rang the bell.

"What do you want, an older tall man who came to the gate asked"

"Good evening, I'm Madame Mucha's driver."

"Yes sure, madam and her daughter are expected," he said and opening the gate.

"Go inside and wait at the entrance, I'll bring umbrellas."

Alice was looking out the window at the beautiful garden as they drove inside. She had no idea how large and beautiful the land was. The car stopped and they waited for a while. When the man came with the umbrellas, Richard opened the car door and offered the ladies a hand. The older man held open umbrellas for them.

"Welcome ladies, I am Tomas, Majordomus of this house"
Tomas
Thomas.jpg

He introduced himself, even though he already knew one of them.

"We've been waiting for you, everything's ready for the lady, please follow me."

They entered a spacious hall, lit by yellow light. Paintings with flower motifs hung on the walls. The old furniture had flowers in a vase. About eight roses without thorns and lilies in the middle. The butler returned for luggage.

"Now let's say goodbye Alice"

"You're not going further Mom"

"No honey, I have an important meeting in Prague tomorrow." She hugged her daughter, so Alice couldn't see a tear running down her mother's face. She gathered her strength to calm down and wipe her tears with a handkerchief.

"You'll like it here, you'll learn a lot of beautiful things, maybe it's definitely the best thing for you. We've agreed to visit you in two months, I'm already missing you."

The mother kissed her daughter on the forehead and left quickly, without looking back, so that her daughter would not see the tears, that came back into her eyes. Rychard offered her an umbrella and they both went out into the autumn rain.

"Please take Miss's luggage to her room, Tomas"

Alice heard a voice, turned, and held her breath as she saw the woman.

Margaret
margaret1.jpg margaret2.jpg Screenshot_2021-12-06 Černé bikini Distinción 2019 - Chickie cz.png

"Welcome Alice, I'm so glad you're here with us, I've heard a lot about you from your mother's companion" She said and offered a hand in greeting. Alice was surprised by a firm handshake and wondered why she called Kristýna a companion.

"I'm Margaret Karagiannis, I'll be glad you address me, Margaret."

"Sure, ma'am ... I'm sorry, Margaret. "I'm Alice Much."

" I know, honey, come, I'll help you with your coat, we'll hang it and it'll dry up nicely, and we'll talk before you go to your room to rest. "
Elizabeth opened the white door and Alice followed her into the large study. The first thing Alice noticed was the number of flowers, but only two species, roses and lilies.

"Sit down, Alice, please. I'm going to tell Tomas to make us some tea."

Alice sat down in a comfortable chair at a small round table. She had time to inspect the study. The room and Elizabeth were nice to her. She felt good here. The air was saturated with the scent of flowers and cinnamon. A fire was burning in the fireplace. The opposite wall was dominated by a beautiful large library, the tiled floor was covered with a soft carpet and how Alice asked why, she saw again with a motif of roses and lilies. She put her hands on her slender thighs and enjoyed the pleasant scent of the study.

Meanwhile, Richard was making two teas in the kitchen. One common fruit for Margaret and one strong Arabic for Alice. This will cause her to not be able to fall asleep for at least five hours. He added an aphrodisiac to Alice's tea. There were secret holes in the walls in her room and he was looking forward to watching her, each of the new girls and women reacted differently. Margaret came to him and kissed his neck. She remembered her first meeting with Tomas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chapter 2.
Prague 1937
s-l1600.jpg
Margaret was born to Greek immigrants to the poor circumstances. Her father was a bricklayer and her mother a seamstress. From an early age, her mother taught her her craft. Margaret was clever and creative and began drawing her own clothing designs around the age of twelve. The owner of the store, where her mother worked, noticed her talent and employed Margaret. Initially as a seamstress, later as a designer. Her talent soon became known and wealthy people began to go into store. Thanks to Margaret, the family had enough money and her father and mother were able to rest. Czechoslovakia, which originated after the First World War approximately on the territory of the Czech Kingdom and with the annexation of part of Hungary inhabiting Slovaks and the annexation of Subcarpathian Russians, was at the forefront of cultural and economic growth during the rise of the world economy in the 1920s. Artists from all over the world came to Prague to draw inspiration for their works. The store owner she increasingly relied on Margaret's creativity and organizational skill and when they opened a new store on Wenceslas Square, appointed Margaret as the head of these luxury spaces. She was 21 years old. Thanks to her father's upbringing, Margaret did not become proud, despite her rapid success. She treated her employees politely. She was happy when the workplace was a pleasant atmosphere, but she also had to suppress the passion that grew in her. She herself measured women and girls for their new clothes. She admired the beauty of a woman's body and she liked to see the different reactions of women and girls to a decent yet order to undress and stay in their underwear. When she felt that the object of her interest was responding to commands with tremors, reddening of her face, or a bowed head, she tightened the instructions. Some of them, she had stripped naked and some ended up on their knees between Margaret's legs. She felt the injustice of a world where some women could lead a carefree life because of their beauty. The women of rich men were only better prostitutes for her. She hated the behavior of most of these women. She looked at her staff with regret, they were ordinary tired women. She wanted to help these poor women and hurt spoiled bitches. She imagined their suffering during her masturbations. At first she was disgusted by her fantasies, but she had no power over her nature, so she began to apologize herself that these rich and beautiful whores deserve nothing but pain. In her fantasies, specific bitches were tortured by strong and cruel women under the supervision of her staff, who became noblewomen. That's where the ideas for the birth of the Rose and Lily Garden began to grow.
Margarita was 22, when Tomas entered the store. Handsome man in his forties. A girl came in behind him. It was his stepdaughter, as Margaret later learned. In a calm and deep voice, he asked Margaret for a prom dress for Zuzana. He leaves the choice of color and style exclusively to Margarita. The girl was beautiful, and Margaret was excited by her humble demeanor. Zuzana is ordered to listen to you in everything, Thomas said as Margaret led the girl into the locker room.
Zuzana
11E7A32.jpg

Margaret will never forget the excitement which she felt, when she let the girl undress in her panties and bra. She will never forget the beauty of the whipping scars on the back of the girl's thighs and on her ass.

11E7A32.jpg37814683b9562e738a9ed211462bdfc8.jpgbdsmlr-415087-F73JwBAig8-og.jpgbdsmlr-225196-mrWVemIvRJ.pngbdsmlr-93958-UnHeDPgAOX.jpgbdsmlr-225196-JM9oBSiv5O.png

She will not forget how Zuzana stood humbly while measuring and did not resist when the gentle touches turned to more intense and eventually painful. When the air filled with the woman's scent, Margaret ordered the girl to undress. The excited girl obeyed, revealing that not even the finest parts of the girl's body had escaped the flogging. Margaret wondered how much pain the girl must have felt and how she had to shout as she ran her fingers over her mutilated breast and vagina.
When she finally brought the used and crying Zuzana back to Tomas, Margaret asked him how he could have known she wouldn't give him to the police. He said his great advantage is a good guess at people.
"Maybe that's why I am a successful businessman".
He said with complete honesty that he had been watching her for several days, and that he sent his wife Teresa here a few days ago, to test Margaret.
Margaret liked his sincerity and cleverness, so she the anxiety of his plan calmed down. And although the beauty of women was crucial to Margaret, she liked Thomas. For the first time, she felt something for the man.
Tomas looked at Zunany's teary face, which showed signs of a blow.
"My guess seems to have been correct".
"Yes, it seems so. Zuzana is sweet and fragile and her tears of pain are breathtaking. Thank you for a wonderful experience. By the way, my name is Margaret", and she offered her hand in greeting.
"Thomas" he accepted her hand.
"I hope she showed you respect."
"Yes, she was very obedient."
"Margaret, I think we're on the one side of the coin. However, this coin has two sides. Please accept the invitation to my house. You have to trust me that you are a respected guest in my house, not a victim, and that if you spend the night with me, it will only be your decision and my honor. I would like you to become the mistress of my wife and stepdaughter."
Margaret felt with a woman's intuition, that she could trust Thomas and accepted his invitation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Margareta ( Margaret ) Prague 1937

Attachments

• 60-5e-2a43170533787-1.webp
    107.5 KB · Views: 16
  • bdsmlr-58177-Aqy9se8sNl.jpg
    bdsmlr-58177-Aqy9se8sNl.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 95
  • bdsmlr-119133-1pcrifOKxC.jpg
    bdsmlr-119133-1pcrifOKxC.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 112
  • bdsmlr-384191-XtuYAyElMy.jpg
    bdsmlr-384191-XtuYAyElMy.jpg
    285.9 KB · Views: 109
  • tumblr_ovauiocLD31wrpydvo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_ovauiocLD31wrpydvo1_500.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 119
  • tumblr_pov3n3HdTk1unplg4o1_400.jpg
    tumblr_pov3n3HdTk1unplg4o1_400.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 114
Thirty years later, Alice and her mother came to the same gate as Margaret when she came to visit Thomas and his family a week later. A few months later, Margaret exchanged the cross for the lily and rose emblem. How the 22-year-old girl became the owner of a large property will be explained later. But the cause was the political situation in Europe and the impending betrayal of Munich in 1938 and the fact that Thomas is of Jewish descent.
In the same, but not so pleasantly arranged study, in which Alice now enjoys the scent of flowers and cinnamon, they had a long conversation together. They exchanged several spicy events from higher society and discussed the political situation for a long time. At eight o'clock there was a knock on the study door, and an older, elegant lady entered without prompting.
"Tomas, dinner is ready".
"Margaret, let me introduce you to Elizabeth. She is absolutely indispensable to me. She takes care of the whole course of the house. And she is also the educator and nurse of my wife and daughter. Elizabeth, this is Margaret the young lady I told you about. She will become the mistress of our women".
The two women greeted each other warmly and the atmosphere of mutual sympathy was familiar. They entered the dining room.
"I don't have my own staff, Elizabeth hires staff through an agency for specific jobs. Today I had a duck and dumplings delivered and a great Pils from a nearby family brewery. You may be wondering why Zuzana and her mother are not having dinner with us."
"Yes, I can't wait for them".
"So mistress. I'm glad you enjoyed my daughter's charms and tonight I will serve my wife for you. Fresh wounds on the skin of Zuzana were not awarded as punishment, but for my and your pleasure, and as a means of getting to know you. Elizabeth now prepares her mother Teresa for her performance in the preparation room. Several strong enemas will be given to her. She will be put on makeup and cuffs will be attached to her wrist, neck and ankles. At around ten o'clock, Mrs. Helga, a professional torturer arrives. She works not only for me but also for some of my friends. At first we consulted her procedures, but now I leave the performance fully under her direction. You will see for yourself the horror she arouses in my women. I will introduce you to Helga as the new mistress of my women. Then Helga will get ready. We meet Helga at the torture chamber around half past ten. Then Elizabeth will lead naked Teresa. Tereza will suffer terribly tonight, which is why I ask you. Will you mind her suffering?"
"No, I'm looking forward to it, but I have a request. I'd like to talk to Tereza in her bedroom, dressed in her evening dress, before they take her to a torture chamber."
"That's a great idea, but it's not possible in her bedroom. Before the performance, Tereza and Zuzana are locked for a few days in their cells down in the basement, there is also a preparation room. They return to their bedrooms for their recovery. There, Elizabeth takes care of them".
Thomas dialed the home phone number.
"Elizabeth Please, don't give Tereza cuffs yet, dress her up evening dress and bring her to her cell. Her mistress wants to talk to her. Please teach my wife about her behavior in the presence of her mistress. She will sit on the bed and at the entrance of the lady look at her hands in her lap. Everything else will be commanded by her mistress. Ten minutes? ok, thank you Elizabeth".
"I will now tell you briefly how I met Teresa, to give you an idea of her nature. Tereza attended my lectures at Charles University. She tried to finish school, but had a two-year-old child with an immature fool's husband. The family had no money and she was mentally at the bottom. I liked her immediately. Her fragility, vulnerability, charm. From initial consultations about her marks and possibilities of improving her work, they became private conversations. I listened patiently to her, gave words of encouragement and praise. Everything to have her. I knew she loved me. It is easy to read in a woman in love, her gestures, glances and body tremors were a clear signal. When the time came, I offered her a life together. I told her I had never met a more attractive woman in my life. And I didn't lie. I have described the high society to which I will lead her. I described to her the luxury in which she would live. I told her I would never leave her and protect her from disease and poverty. She listened enthusiastically to me, flooded with happiness. And then I told her something that shook her. Her change from expression to shock was breathtaking. That was the first time she gave me pleasure in her emotions. I told her I was a sadist, and it will be my pleasure to watch her suffer. And that once a month I want she voluntarily surrender to the executioner in the torture chamber. I told her she would be tortured by a professional woman. And that she would have to obey the orders. I also told her that I would observe the development of her daughter, and if she was as submissive as her mother, she would become the object of lust for others. Her face was full of conflicting emotions. Her face was red with embarrassment at the revelation of the nature she was trying to hide. I read fear and lust on her face. She was sitting in front of me in a yellow dress, her head bowed, legs pressed together, hands resting on her feet, palms clenched until her joints whitened. I told her to think it over. I'll leave her alone for half an hour.
"Tereza, look at me" I said and she raised her teary face.
"I love you, but if you live with me you will suffer. If you decide to be my wife, I want clear proof of surrender to me. When you're alone, take off your panties and put them on my desk. By doing so, you are completely surrendering to my hands. We'll pick up Zuzana from your mother and I'll take you both to my house".
Her facial expression, in the car on the way to her mother, was resignation and relief. She began to breathe excitedly when I asked her to open her thighs a little.
She lived as a princess for two next months, Zuzana was happy in the garden with her caregiver and I fulfilled what I promised. I felt how deep she loved me.
And then one evening shock and fear appeared on her face, when she entered our bedroom and I told her to go and ask Elizabeth to take her to her cell. She often asked me all about her torture, so she knew that a debt for her happiness would be paid in the coming days. Everything to entertain me and my guests.

Last edited:
Chapter 3.
Helga

Attachments

• Lady 3.jpg
    Lady 3.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 80
  • Lady 4.jpg
    Lady 4.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 78
  • Lady.jpg
    Lady.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 88
  • tumblr_oj8t9dbzh61v9czrbo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_oj8t9dbzh61v9czrbo1_500.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 85
  • YBlgv7x.jpeg
    YBlgv7x.jpeg
    61.7 KB · Views: 86
Helga grew up in an orphanage in northern Bohemia, in the area, before the war, inhabited mainly by the German population, called the Sudetenland. She never knew her mother and suffered from loneliness. She was different from the other girls in the orphanage and she did not understand their games and their hobbies. She liked to be interested in nature. She could sit alone next to the other girls and take a long look at her hand and think about its construction. She once watched a cat play with a half-dead mouse. Why is the world based on death, on power, on suffering? She pushed away the cat and killed the mouse quickly. She took a sharp stone and cut the mouse to see what it looked like inside, and she didn't notice that the director of the institute was watching her. The headmistress has been watching her ever since.
Religious lessons annoyed her. She increasingly disliked the god the priests had forced on her. But she liked stories of the suffering of Christian female martyrs. During these stories, she felt strong feelings that she could not explain. She had her first orgasm when she masturbated, remembering the suffering of St. Agatha. Since then, she has masturbated several times a day.
She read a fairy tale where the king wanted to marry his daughter. But she grossly rejected the noble suitor. The king's punishment was terrible. He had the princess locked in the tower. Every day an old maid came there and whipped her with a horse whip. One blow the first day and then one more every day. The princess died on the fortieth day after the sentence. Helga stole the book and masturbated daily about the story. Little did she know that the director didn't miss it either.
One day the director of the orphanage entered the classroom. All the girls stood to attention.

orphanage director

Attachments

• kylie-minogue-1536x975.jpg
    kylie-minogue-1536x975.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 95
"Good morning Missis teacher, good morning, class. I am pleased to inform you that one of you has been selected for a special diplomatic training program. Helga Maubouet please follow me to my office."
There were surprising breaths in the classroom. Why this quiet girl, yes, she is tall and pretty, but why her. Other girls are nice and smart too. Such and similar questions were seen on the girls' faces. They were to learn to move in diplomatic circles there. The other girls envied her and frowned at her as she walked between the benches and followed the headmistress.
In the office, Director Helga made tea and sat her in a comfortable chair. She told her that she had been watching her for a long time. About how she observes nature. How she avoids others, but at the same time secretly watches her companions. She told her that she had watched her masturbate several times and read the book she had stolen. She reassured her that she was not angry, that she had stolen the book, and that she did not have to be ashamed of masturbation. She told her that she could fully trust her and tell her about all her dreams and desires, that she knows that she likes female bodies and that she likes to cause pain. She assured her that she felt the same way. Helga felt understanding from the headmistress and fully opened herself to her.
"Helga, would you like to live out your fantasies?"
She asked her as she confirmed everything she already knew.
"Yes, headmistress."
"Helgo, I want to train you as a torturer. The girls who are placed in a remote house are not educated in the diplomatic sciences, as you probably already know. They were chosen for their submissive nature and for their beauty. Briefly explained, the submissive nature means that girls desire to serve others. They desire to give joy despite their discomfort and pain. They like to be naked and humiliated in front of others. Of course, most of them resist these desires and keep them a secret. Often these people are confused by their feelings and live an unfulfilled life. However, our trustees are lucky. I recognized their secrets and taught them to accept my gift with humility. But I have a different task for you. You will learn to command, to understand their souls and bodies and to beat them. Now I will show you only a small sample of what you will experience in the coming days. I'll introduce you to Andrea. Surely you remember her before she was taken away from you. Her basic training is almost complete and in a week her new mistress will take her to the serving house."
The headmaster rang the bell on her desk. There was a knock.
"Enter Andrea"
A small door in the corner of the office opened and Andrea entered. Helga was taken aback by her appearance. Of course, she remembered Andrea for her beauty and shyness.

Andrea

Attachments

• bdsmlr-53733-cwK7De8hZ4.jpg
    bdsmlr-53733-cwK7De8hZ4.jpg
    268.4 KB · Views: 109
The girl came to the headmistress, knelt down, and began licking her shoes.
"Andrea this is Helga, you know her for sure. She is your new lady. She will learn to cause pain to you and other whores. Show her respect, then take position "1" in front of her and ask her to be beaten."
Andrea rose from her knees with a graceful motion and walked to Helga. Her head was still bowed. She knelt in front of Helga and licked her shoes.
"The shoes the whores have to lick until you say some command. Give her a command, Helga."
"That's enough, Andrea, do what the headmistress told you."
The girl got up and stood two meters from Helga. Helga admired the elegance of her movements. Without hesitation, andrea undressed naked in front of her. Then she clasped her hands behind her neck and spread her legs at elbow width. Then she said a learned phrase.
"Please, my lady, please yourself with my body and with my pain."
"Helga, I'm sure you want to touch her beautiful body before you beat her. See how she trembles gently and her nipples are erect. Do you see the moisture between her thighs? Come, it's beautiful to first touch your slave girl."
Helga approached the girl and ran it gently over her cheeks.
"Andea, it's an honor for you to be used by a lady in training. Today, after a long time, you will be allowed to orgasm. When your mistress gives you fifty shots, you will start riding your cunt on her shoe. You will look into her eyes and thank her all the time. Then you clean your dirt with your tongue from her shoes. Clear bitch?"
"Yes ma'am, thank you madam"
Helga saw something unknown and beautiful in the slave's eyes.

thematic story: hxxps://www.thefetlibrary.com/Story/Read/b5fa9b8e-446b-4ca9-9bf7-86f53b9c2dc6

Hi @vikikur . You asked if I would read your story, ans suggested you might need some help. I have read it in full now (sory, it too a while).

I like the setup - it has the formalism and the realism I like, with characters who make sense.

I am not sure what your problem is, or if you still want any help. you mentioned a plan, I think? I’d be happy to see that, and see if I have anything useful to say.

Alice was roused from her slumber by the sound of tea trays being placed on the table. She saw Margaret setting the sugar, milk and honey on the table. She watched the graceful movements of the long manicured fingers, the gently graying beautiful black hair, and for a moment gazed at the woman's cleavage. Alice thought how beautiful she was, and she was glad to be near her. She felt strength and confidence from her.
"Taste your tea to your liking," said Margaret, walking over to her desk and taking out a book from it. Then she sat down next to Alice and opened the book. Alice looked at the book on Margaret's lap and saw their family album. A little sugar fell from the trembling spoon onto the table. She felt mixed feelings, surprise, insult, but above all a strange feeling she had never known. She couldn't describe the feeling, but she felt her body react as this woman violated her privacy. Her cheeks turned pink and she felt herself begin to sweat. As Margaret slowly turned the pages, carefully examining each one, Alice found herself getting excited.
"Your father is only in one photo, here where you are petting your dog. He is looking at you sternly, was he stern?"
After a long silence the question surprised Alice.
"Certainly not. On the contrary, he was very kind to me and to my mother."
"He died when you were young, do you remember how your mother reacted to her husband's death?"
"Yes I remember that time. It must have been a big shock for her and she felt a huge loss. She cried for days."
"So you think your mother loved your father?" said Margaret, opening the last page of the album.
Alice didn't catch a glimpse of the photo because Margaret quickly covered it with her hand.
"Sure"
"Now, Alice, I'm going to show you a photo that you haven't seen in your family album. This photo will shock you. Nevertheless, it is necessary that you see it, because only then will you understand the reasons your mother had for bringing you to us. And I want you to describe to me what you see in the photo."
Margaret placed the album on the table in front of Alice and moved her hand away. She watched with delight the shock on the girl's face as she leaned over to examine the photograph.
"Who did.. why.."
Margaret put her hand on Alice's thigh and gave her a gentle squeeze. She could feel the girl shaking all over. She was enjoying her shock and the smoothness of her young body.
"Alice look at me"
The girl looked at her with tears in her eyes.
"Now Alice, you need to tell me what you see in the photo."
"Why, and where did you get such an intimate picture?"
Margaret stroked her cheek gently.
"Now Alice I'll leave you alone. If you want to know the answer to all your questions, finish your tea and when I come back, tell me what you see in the photograph."
As if in a trance, Alice heard the door close and the receding sound of heels as she looked at the photograph again.

Alice was roused from her slumber by the sound of tea trays being placed on the table. She saw Margaret setting the sugar, milk and honey on the table. She watched the graceful movements of the long manicured fingers, the gently graying beautiful black hair, and for a moment gazed at the woman's cleavage. Alice thought how beautiful she was, and she was glad to be near her. She felt strength and confidence from her.
"Taste your tea to your liking," said Margaret, walking over to her desk and taking out a book from it. Then she sat down next to Alice and opened the book. Alice looked at the book on Margaret's lap and saw their family album. A little sugar fell from the trembling spoon onto the table. She felt mixed feelings, surprise, insult, but above all a strange feeling she had never known. She couldn't describe the feeling, but she felt her body react as this woman violated her privacy. Her cheeks turned pink and she felt herself begin to sweat. As Margaret slowly turned the pages, carefully examining each one, Alice found herself getting excited.
"Your father is only in one photo, here where you are petting your dog. He is looking at you sternly, was he stern?"
After a long silence the question surprised Alice.
"Certainly not. On the contrary, he was very kind to me and to my mother."
"He died when you were young, do you remember how your mother reacted to her husband's death?"
"Yes I remember that time. It must have been a big shock for her and she felt a huge loss. She cried for days."
"So you think your mother loved your father?" said Margaret, opening the last page of the album.
Alice didn't catch a glimpse of the photo because Margaret quickly covered it with her hand.
"Sure"
"Now, Alice, I'm going to show you a photo that you haven't seen in your family album. This photo will shock you. Nevertheless, it is necessary that you see it, because only then will you understand the reasons your mother had for bringing you to us. And I want you to describe to me what you see in the photo."
Margaret placed the album on the table in front of Alice and moved her hand away. She watched with delight the shock on the girl's face as she leaned over to examine the photograph.
"Who did.. why.."
Margaret put her hand on Alice's thigh and gave her a gentle squeeze. She could feel the girl shaking all over. She was enjoying her shock and the smoothness of her young body.
"Alice look at me"
The girl looked at her with tears in her eyes.
"Now Alice, you need to tell me what you see in the photo."
"Why, and where did you get such an intimate picture?"
Margaret stroked her cheek gently.
"Now Alice I'll leave you alone. If you want to know the answer to all your questions, finish your tea and when I come back, tell me what you see in the photograph."
As if in a trance, Alice heard the door close and the receding sound of heels as she looked at the photograph again.
Very nice and subtle.

When Margaret left the room, Alice dropped the photograph on the table, leaned back in her chair and closed her eyes. She was breathing fast and her eyelids were trembling. Images of her mother from different times of her childhood ran through her mind. The earliest memory was from her cradle. She could clearly see her mother's smiling face, bending over and singing a lullaby. Then she remembered Mother and Father clapping at her piano concert. Father in a black suit and mother in a green dress. She remembered how later her mother hugged her and said that she played beautifully and that she was proud of her. How she first introduced her to Clara. It was about half a year after father's death. Mother was changing, she could feel it. She picked up the photo from the table and looked at it again. She recognized who had done this to her mother, although the person was not fully in the picture. She recognized it by the ring on the hand that the naked kneeling mother was kissing. It was her father. Her mother looked up at him, tears welling up in her eyes. She had her long hair tied up in a bun, revealing her injured back. Alice felt her breath quicken, her nipples harden and she was wet between her legs. She pressed her hand between her thighs and remembered Margareta's words.
"Drink your tea." She quickly put her hand back on the seat back when she heard footsteps approaching.
"Did you put anything in my tea?"
She turned to Margaret who was standing in the doorway. Margaret nodded her head, smiled and said:
"You're smart, maybe I'll let you decide. We'll see. Your mother is smart too, whore, but smart.”
“Whore? My mother? Why are you insulting her."
Margaret walked over to Alice and put her hand on her shoulder.
“It's not an insult Alice, it's a statement of fact, you're here to find out how much you look like your mother. We'll talk about that later. Now for your question.”
Margaret looked down at the beautiful face. Over the years, she never got tired of the reaction of girls and women during the first sessions.
"We put a substance in your tea that sharpens your senses, it's a strong aphrodisiac, as you already know."
Margaret placed her hand on the girl's cleavage.
"You Drugged Me?"
"With long-term use, one could talk about the drug. It benefits the body with occasional use. Your senses will be more sensitive and your mind will be clearer. However, if used unwisely, the substance is addictive. Your dose is moderate, but combined with strong tea, it will work for several hours. This will give you plenty of time to think about our conversation."
The kindness vanished from Margaret's face as she looked at the half-finished tea.
"Drink Your Tea Alice"
Alice knew she had no right to ask that of her, but she also knew she had no choice. If she doesn't do it voluntarily, they will force her. And she also felt curious. Margaret said she would answer her questions. For some reason she felt attracted to her.
Margaret took the empty cup from the girl's hand and placed it on the table. Then she came to the table and took out another album from the drawer. Then she sat down across from Alice.
Alice, you know by now that you're not in a regular school. Your mother lied to you, but she had no choice. Clara ordered it for her. And as you will soon find out, for your mother, her mistress's word is law."
"Mistress?
"Yes, Clara is your mother's mistress. And she will do anything for her. She completely surrendered to her. That also brought her to us. She is no longer a free woman, she is a slave. She has no rights, everything in her life is controlled by Clara and therefore by me, because Clara is my employee. She seduced your mother and brought her to us. So far she has been allowed to take care of you, but that ends today. She will continue to be held on our estate."
"What does this all mean, I want to talk to my mother and I want to go home".
"You will talk to your mother soon, but Alice, you no longer have a home, your mother transferred all the property to our organization."
"What, she's crazy?"
"Yes and also no. Actually, it was inevitable. Her nature made her do it. Her innate desire to obey the person she loves. It must have been difficult for her to sacrifice you, but she couldn't help it. You and your possessions were the final act of devotion to her mistress. She sacrificed everything for love, including you and that must have been terrible for her."
"How long will I be here, I understand that you hold me by force"
"I understand that everything is new and difficult for you, but that was the last time you interrupted me. I haven't decided on your position here yet, but you weren't blindfolded when you arrived, I'm sure you know we can't let you go, especially when you have nowhere to go.Your mother gave you to us, and although it's illegal, according to our criteria, you're ours. I will deal with you as I see fit. Nevertheless, I have not yet decided what status you will have in our organization. I could keep you in cold cells, on bread and water, or I could guide you through our organization, answer the questions you ask and that I can answer. You will live in a beautiful bedroom and eat good food. You're smart and you know you have no choice. You are our prisoner.So your decision? Do you want to ask something or do you want to go to the cell?"
It was quiet, Alice had her head down and her hands in her lap. She suddenly remembered the feeling she had when she was a child reading a fairy tale about a princess who was chained to a rock as a sacrifice to a dragon that threatened to destroy the kingdom. However, the feeling was much stronger now. She was excited. Although she was outraged by it all, she felt a sense of trust in Margaret and was curious. What will she learn about her mother? And what about father?. What about Clara, how much power does she have over her mother? Then she looked into the older woman's face.
"Thank you Margareta for the choice. I understand that I am your prisoner. My mother would never hurt me and I want to know what power made her betray me. I'm not actually mad at her. I just want to know the reason. Please, I would like to ask you something"
"Let's get started then," said Margaret and opening the album.

Attachments

• tumblr_m9hv8cpCpu1qfyuo0o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_m9hv8cpCpu1qfyuo0o1_500.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 53
"Take the photo from the table...Describe to me what you see in that photo".
"I see my mother, crying and hurt, she kisses the hand of the man standing over her. According to the ring, he is my father. Did he inflict those wounds on her?"
"Yes"
Alice closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and began to shake her head in disapproval. Her nipples were visible through the dress.
"I don't remember my father ever being rude to my mother. On the contrary, he often kissed and caressed her tenderly. I thought he loved her."
Margaret got up and quickly came over to Alice. The surprised girl clutched her cheek and looked up as the older woman slapped her.
"Your father loved your mother and also loved to cause her pain and your mother endured it for him. I think you know that after what I told you about your mother. Don't play games with me. I hate hypocrites. Ask me directly, without hidden hints!"
Alice looked at Margaret with anger in her eyes. Her lips were pursed and her nostrils flared.
She is cute. Margareta thought.
"Well was my father a sadistic pig and is my mother a masochistic whore?"
Margaret returned to the chair opposite Alice.
"She is a whore, but not a masochist. She is not excited by pain, on the contrary, she is afraid of it. But the feeling that she endures pain for the person she loves and who wants to cause her pain excites and fulfills her. She knows how much her exposed body turns him on. She is excited and at the same time terribly afraid when he informs her during the torture:
"Now I'm going to beat your cunt, you stinky bitch".
"She feels wanted, useful. She feels very feminine. She knows that at this moment her man thinks only of her and nothing else. That she serves to him for discharge his animal instincts. She also gets a thrill from her submission and humiliation. This excitement is stronger than fear. She did not choose this curse. She was born with it. She was born to pain. Do you remember your fifteenth birthday? You lived at your friend Jana's parents' house for a week. When you left in the morning, your parents were working together in the garden. Then they went to town. They walked and shopped. They spent a beautiful day together. In the evening they sat together in front of the fireplace, father reading and drinking whiskey and mother embroidering. Then your father put the book down and looked at his wife. She sensed the gaze and looked up from her needlework. She saw the hardness and lust in his face. His cock was tugging at his pants. She knew he wanted her and that filled her with pride. There are two basic things that most women desire. To have support in someone and desire to be attractive, wanted. Your mother knew what was required of her. She put the sewing aside, knelt in front of him, pulled out his erect cock and began to lick it. A wave of excitement and happiness washed over her. Your father enjoyed the softness of her mouth for a moment before saying:
"I want to torture you"
"Your mother learned of the verdict. He could take her in his arms, carry her to the bedroom and love her tenderly. As it has happened many times. But from the look on his face, she could tell that he was being controlled by a powerful force other than love today. He wants her tears, her screams and her devotion. He wants to see a woman's body suffer. He has no remorse. After all, nature itself allows women to suffer during childbirth and menstruation. In his mind, a woman deserves to suffer. At the same time, he feels that his wife is giving him a great gift. He wants her soft beautiful female body in his power. He will play a symphony of suffering on the most beautiful musical instrument. He will feel pleasure, she pain. And she gives it to him. She gives him everything. She feels relieved of all worries. At this moment, concepts like death, god, or even fear for her daughter are distant. She only cares about her husband's pleasure. She is only a body for her man's pleasure.
I will suffer for him. With that thought, she gets up and starts to undress. Then, like a sheep to be slaughtered, he takes her to the basement and locks her in a cage. Your father goes back upstairs to finish his Whiskey. You may already have an idea of what drove your mother. But what about your father? I don't think he was more sadistic and more a pig than most men. He was caring, gentle, considerate. Good and evil were mixed in him, as in most people. Without violence, humanity would not survive in the cruel nature. When a bear attacked a hunter, he had to fight, and for that he needed aggression. People are cruel because nature itself is cruel. We are only its image. Executions were a favorite theater of the mob. Especially if the victim was a woman. Beautiful woman. Among other things, the crowd is excited by the idea that the being that gives life dies itself. Especially if people feel that the woman is wrongfully killed. It's like killing an angel. Women are jealous of her body. Suffer bitch, they think. Men know that they will never have such a woman in their arms and that's why they hate her. Some people feel sorry for her at first, but excitement clouds their minds and they begin to see her death and suffering as the right thing to do. And yet. How many women had their fingers wet with their juices, when they imagined themselves in her place later in their bed? And how much domestic violence takes place at night? No, your father was no more sadistic than others. Your father was able to make a woman love him so much that she would give him everything."
Margaret paused, then raised her eyebrows after a moment.

Attachments

• 567_1000-1.jpg
    567_1000-1.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 36
  • bdsmlr-13800-T7A6821J2f.jpg
    bdsmlr-13800-T7A6821J2f.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 40
  • bdsmlr-14534-fDk9qtR5l5.webp
    815.9 KB · Views: 9
  • bdsmlr-32166-G6MR4MTljO.jpg
    bdsmlr-32166-G6MR4MTljO.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 39
  • bdsmlr-580259-zSAXEIwuA8.jpg
    bdsmlr-580259-zSAXEIwuA8.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 41
This is building nicely. Alice' foundations are being shifted, her certainties powerfully undermined.

She is at the age where people are reconfiguring themselves - learning, as so often, that their parents, the authority figures, the institutions that shape their lives, are not as they seemed, only a year or two earlier, but flawed and complex, even the best of them unable to do more than their best in a flawed and complex world.

This is building nicely. Alice' foundations are being shifted, her certainties powerfully undermined.

She is at the age where people are reconfiguring themselves - learning, as so often, that their parents, the authority figures, the institutions that shape their lives, are not as they seemed, only a year or two earlier, but flawed and complex, even the best of them unable to do more than their best in a flawed and complex world.
At this point in her life there are probably a hundred life-stories possible for her, each of which would be in some sense a 'complete' life. And a hundred thousand 'incomplete' lives. Most people live incomplete lives, only partially fulfilled.

If the life that Margaret is going to lead her into is one of the hundred, who is to say that there is cruelty involved? No matter the morality of the thing, the point, surely, is to live, fully?

And who is to say, at this point, what a choice made here, will lead to, as life plays out, in any case?

And, in any case, Alice has no choice, in the hands, as she is, of people who have made their own choices, long ago.

All of this seems to be 'in play' here, as the story unfolds; soft and slow, heartless and cruel, all at once.

Back
Top Bottom