Roses and Lilies

Go to CruxDreams.com
Dear,
Very nicely written. You nailed it perfectly. I myself am curious about where writing will take me. Too bad I don't enjoy writing and translating as much as reading authors like you.

Reactions: THW
Alice sensed that she had given her a word. She remembered the slap and plucked up the courage to be honest.
"Why are you telling me all this Margaret? You have that speech well learned. I'm certainly not the first to sit here in front of you."
"You are by no means the first girl or woman I have recruited into our organization. But their fate was, in the overwhelming majority, decided. They were future slaves. Their duties were merely explained to them. I let them undress and if I felt like it, I beat them. Then they were taken to their cells. You are in a different position for now. You will see your mother tomorrow and I want to prepare you for what you will see. And I want you to try to understand your mother."
Why is she treating me differently? What are her plans for me?
Everything was so confusing and horrible. Many questions were running through her mind and her body was betraying her. The smell of her arousal overpowered the faint scent of the room she smelled when she was brought there.
Margaret must feel me too. The thought sent another shudder between her legs. She longed to touch herself. She clenched her hands, which were clasped in her lap until the knuckles turned white. Then she subtly straightened her little finger to at least touch the place between her legs a little. Fear mingled with curiosity and outrage with curiosity. Resentment mingled with admiration.
Margaret got up, walked over to the wall and turned on the fan. The room quickly began to heat up and the smell of the girl became more and more distinct. Margaret stood with her back to Alice, looking through her books and waiting for the temperature in the room to become uncomfortable. Then she turned off the fan and went to the closet. She opened the cupboard. Alice's eyes widened when she saw the sticks and whips. After a while, Margaret took one of the sticks and turned to the girl. She walked over to the chair and carried it to the center of the room. There was a booming sound as she swung her staff.
"Take off your clothes!"

Reactions: THW
Looking at the woman with the cane in her hand, Alice realized with horror that her hands automatically went to the buttons of her dress after the command was spoken.
"Come to me"
Margareta said as the girl took off her dress and she was only in her underwear which was her bra panties and a camisole.
Alice looked at the woman, who stood slightly straddled with a cane in her hand, with mixed feelings. She was afraid. She knew that she would use the staff on her, but she felt that she was in a place where far worse things could happen to her and that the woman had the power to protect her. That made her trust her. She knew it was trusting a predator. She never got spanked.
What will it be like? I have to do what she tells me. I have no choice. I will try to please her. She is so beautiful and powerful. I want to please her. I'm so excited. I want her to like me. I stink, I'm sure she can smell me too. How will I respond to the pain? Will it drown out the itching between my legs?
She got up and walked over to Margarita.
How beautiful and strong she is. I would like to touch her. No, what do you mean, you cow, that she lets a girl touch her who smells like a whore, like your mother. But that's probably what she likes. So that I would stink in front of her and I would be dirty. I guess it's the force that makes people hurt each other. They feel strong and superior when they beat a bitch like is my mother...and like me. Actually, she has the right to hit me. It is probably right and natural that girls like me are beaten by people like Margareta. You're gonna get spanked you whore. God everything is so confusing. Who or what is a whore? Margaret is a woman. For her body to belong to a man, she has to give him permission. But whores don't own their bodies anymore. Yeah, you're gonna get spanked you whore, and she'll be the one hitting you. The woman you want to like, the woman you want to touch, the woman you love. She is my protector and my tormentor. I am what she will want. I want to submit to her. I want her to like my pain. Mother I understand. But can I stand it? I wish she would tie me up. Tie me up and beat me up like a bitch deserves. That stick is beautiful. How fitting for Margarita.
Slowly Alice came up to the woman. She was looking at the stick.
"Take off your shoes and socks. You are afraid?"
"Yes"
"What do you think I'm going to do to you?"
"You will spank me."
"Spanking is used at home, somewhere in schools and monasteries. Not here. We beat slaves in this house. The difference is that there is no blood when spanking. So what do you think I'm going to do?"
"You beat me up"
"And why will I beat you up?"
"Because you want it?"
"Yes, I want your pain, I want your tears, but I also want something else. That's why I won't beat you up yet. Are you happy?"
"Yes Margaret, I'm glad."
"Would you like to thank me?"
"Yes"
"Get down on your knees and thank me"
"Thank you for not beating me up Margaret"
"Try thanking me without words".
Alice immediately understood what Margaret meant and the thought excited her. She felt like she was doing the most natural thing as she lowered her head and kissed the booted woman's feet. She felt the cool touch of skin on her lip and she smelled feet.
I kiss her feet. Like a slave. And she is my mistress. Mother, I understand you now. I love my mistress. Whatever she wants to do with me will be right because it's her wish. Mother we are the same. I have my mistress A beautiful, powerful, cruel mistress.

What an intoxicating scent.
Alice lost herself in worshiping her mistress's feet. She put her face to the shoe and rubbed against it like a cat. Kisses turned to licks and the tears of lost freedom and her found desire to serve flowed down her cheeks. She kissed and rubbed against the hot skin of calf. She kissed higher and higher until her head was under skirt and she was kissing the hot, strong inner thighs of the women. She felt the shoe on the insides of her open legs. She lowered her hips and began to rub against the shoe. A wave of pleasure went through her body. While examining her body in the privacy of her room she had never experienced such strong feelings. She realized that the woman had awakened what had always been sleeping in her. She could not yet imagine exactly, what the slaves were experiencing in this house, but she felt it was something terrible. The helplessness of these women excited her. No shopping, chatting with girlfriends, or hugging a lover. They became something between a woman and cattle. Their cunts already belong to someone else. They live to suffer. She did not understand why the terrible fate of these victims excited her. The peak of excitement was near. And then loss as the boot loosened from its grip on their thighs and a hand pushed down on her head which was so close to the target. She could smell the scent of woman and she would offer anything to hide herself in the safety of her mistress' cunt. But the hand was firm and pressed her so long that she had to bend down and lower her forehead to the floor. Then she felt pressure. She saw a shiny shoe in front of her. She knew why the shoe shined and she was flooded with a feeling she still didn't understand but which she loved. Gratefully, she began to lick the boots off her juices. Yes, she felt grateful that she had shown her what she had always been and that she showed her what joy she can experience from her submission. She also felt gratitude towards Camila who enslaved her mother. She imagined herself locked in a cage waiting for her mistress to remember her and let her bring her to satisfy her sadistic side. The absolute loss of freedom terrified her and yet she wanted it. But why?
I will ask my mistress about it. Maybe she's not human but an angel. From hell or heaven? I love her. I love her. I love her. I love her. I love her.
She felt a hand on the top of her head.
"Do you get it now Alice?"
She looked up to see an older woman crouching in front of her. Alice nodded.
"Turn on your back!"
"Now spread your legs and lift your dress I want to see your panties!"
Margarita caressed the girl's thighs and then moved her hand to the center of her panties.
"You have beautiful legs. But what everyone will want is this. Your cunt. A gentle gateway to your body and your soul. The place where it all begins. A place that is a source of pleasure and pain for a woman. The place others want to hurt you for. A place that causes so much pleasure and evil in this world. You will be in demand. Many men and women will want you. Can you imagine what they will do to you?"
The girl shook her head. The girl was looking at her mistress's feet. Slowly the legs began to spread. She smelled her scent. She gazed longingly at the older woman's cunt.
"They will torture you Alice and they will fuck you. They will fuck your pussy your ass, mouth. Between your breasts. Some will stick their penises in your ears. Women will mainly want to whip and humiliate you. They will be very cruel. They often focus on your tender little breasts. They strap you naked into a gynecology chair and attach suction cups to your breasts. Only when blood flows from your breasts will the pumps turn off. After such treatment, medical assistance is required. Sometimes it takes weeks before a bitch is ready to suffer again."
Darkness enveloped Alice as Margaret spread her thighs and lowered her body onto the girl's face. The air was hot and filled with a woman's scent. Alice felt the panties touch her forehead.
A little lower please. How beautiful you smell, my mistress. But what terrible things she says. No one can stand that. Mother for God's sake, what have you done?
"Or I can keep you Alice. Only I will decide who I will give your beauty to. Only I will decide who you please with your beauty and pain. And I'll make sure you can handle your pain. As my slave you would be under my protection. For the last time in your life, you have the right to decide."
Margareta's cunt moved to the girl's mouth. Alice took a deep breath of the woman's scent and was happy. She felt safe. She felt the joy of giving her body to such a woman. The horror of the previously spoken sentences was replaced by gratitude and a feeling of reconciliation.
"You have to earn my protection. You must pass the test of your devotion. If you pass the test I will attach a collar with my initials on your neck and change your name. This will make you my slave. Everyone in the organization will know who you belong to."
Margaret paused, rubbing her cunt against the girl's mouth, enjoying the pleasant sensations.
But I'm already your slave. I would like to be yours even if you offered me freedom. What if I fail the test? No, don't worry, you can do it. Mistress wants you and you want her. You can do it, Mistress said you are smart. God, what a scent.
"Alice, if you want to be mine, spread your legs as wide as you can."
Oh god, it's so beautiful how she rubs my pussy.
Alice caught sight of the stick.
She wants to spank my pussy? God yes do it. Make me yours through the pain. A cruel tool in the hands of a cruel lady. Yes, please stick your fingers in there more. Take what's yours.
"You're doing well so far Alice, yes push your cunt against my hand. Raise your hips even higher and open up to me. I like that you're a dirty bitch. Just think about how to please me. You are a whore Alice. A dirty, smelly bitch that I want to own and beat.
.......And which I want to love."
When Alice heard these words a huge orgasm hit her body.
"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.Thank you."
She kept mumbling into the older woman's cunt. Margaret silenced her as she placed her full weight on the girl's mouth. Still, the girl kept repeating the words.
Now only the sound of one females' passion rang through the room. Margaret began to pleasure herself roughly on the girl's face until she climaxed as well. A sense of pride filled the slave. Margaret waited for the waves of pleasure to subside.
After a while, her voice still breathless, she said:
"The test consists of two parts of Alice. I want you to be a slave that I will never have to punish. And if I have to, I won't be happy about it. I want your pain for my pleasure and not as my duty. That's why you should have double remorse as a slave. From breaking your obligations and wasting my time. That's why after every blow you say thank you, apologize and describe yourself in such a way as to humiliate yourself as much as possible. You will use different words for each hit. If you suffer for my pleasure, or to whom I lend you, it is up to you what words you use. You will soon learn to use the right words. Your mother will show you tomorrow.
In order to become my slave, you must endure three strong strokes of the cane on your inner thighs and one on your cunt. You are young and inexperienced with pain, so I will help you. You will be in the same place and position as you are now. You will wait for your pain naked. You can move your body after each blow, but you must be in the beating position within a minute at the latest. At this point you will say thanks and ask for another strike. Your request is meant to excite me, choose your words accordingly. Only if you convince me of your desire to suffer for me will I continue. I really want you to pass the test and that's why I will help you. In the second part of the test, you have to prove that you gladly accept the gift of my body and everything that comes from it. To complete this test you will drink my urine. You will serve as my toilet. First you have to make me want to take my panties off for you. It is up to you which form of request you choose. Next comes the request for the act itself. Again, it's up to you to show off your creativity. If I sense that your request is insincere, the test ends.
Now you have time to prepare yourself."
Margaret rose from her crouch, straightened her dress, and left the room.

Attachments

• bdsmlr-10656012-neJ69jv0A7.jpg
    bdsmlr-10656012-neJ69jv0A7.jpg
    581.9 KB · Views: 20
  • marta-saint-presenting-metart_12.jpg
    marta-saint-presenting-metart_12.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 18
  • bdsmlr-186785-EXWot5gqPg.jpg
    bdsmlr-186785-EXWot5gqPg.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 17
  • bdsmlr-44605-gOMVTWrFpf.jpg
    bdsmlr-44605-gOMVTWrFpf.jpg