Roxie Is Tagged

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
There was a knock on her door and a man in the crisp uniform of the IMF stood on her porch. With dread she opened it and asked if she could help him. He pushed into her vestibule and asked “Are you Ms. Roxanne?”

“Yes, I am. What is this about?”
IMF uniform.jpg
“Ms. Roxanne, this is a summons for you to appear at THT, Inc. headquarters near the coffee shop in Pacific, Missouri this Friday to be tagged for execution by crucifixion.”

“There must be some mistake, I have not been charged with anything and certainly have not been tried and convicted of anything!” Roxie cries.

“No mistake ma’am, you have been charged and regular readers of the Crux Forums know that the trial is more or less a formal once one has been charged.”

That Friday Roxie arrived at THT headquarters.
roxie 001.jpg
She entered the dimly lit and slipped off her panties. A woman walked in and introduced herself as Tree’s assistant, Ulrika. She proceeded to bind Roxie’s arms crossed behind her back then opened her blouse and pulled her bra down to expose Roxie’s breasts! Ulrika looked at the smooth orbs and said “You have nice tits, Roxanne. Tree will like them.”

She turned and left the bewildered Roxie standing alone in the room. A few minutes later a lanky man walked in and tossed his cowboy hat on a chair. He looked at Roxie and said “Nice tits, Roxie” before he grabbed her, turned her around, bent her over his desk, and speared her pussy with this cock!
couple 036.jpg
“Agh, what are you doing?” Roxie cried.

“The tag is easier to put on if your pussy is stimulated” he replies.

“Being raped is hardly stimulating” she yelled.

“I’m not raping you- I’m getting you ready for Gunner and Bull!”

Tree

Cartoon ‘borrowed’ from le Chat

There was a knock on her door and a man in the crisp uniform of the IMF stood on her porch. With dread she opened it and asked if she could help him. He pushed into her vestibule and asked “Are you Ms. Roxanne?”

“Yes, I am. What is this about?”
View attachment 180222
“Ms. Roxanne, this is a summons for you to appear at THT, Inc. headquarters near the coffee shop in Pacific, Missouri this Friday to be tagged for execution by crucifixion.”

“There must be some mistake, I have not been charged with anything and certainly have not been tried and convicted of anything!” Roxie cries.

“No mistake ma’am, you have been charged and regular readers of the Crux Forums know that the trial is more or less a formal once one has been charged.”

That Friday Roxie arrived at THT headquarters.
View attachment 180223
She entered the dimly lit and slipped off her panties. A woman walked in and introduced herself as Tree’s assistant, Ulrika. She proceeded to bind Roxie’s arms crossed behind her back then opened her blouse and pulled her bra down to expose Roxie’s breasts! Ulrika looked at the smooth orbs and said “You have nice tits, Roxanne. Tree will like them.”

She turned and left the bewildered Roxie standing alone in the room. A few minutes later a lanky man walked in and tossed his cowboy hat on a chair. He looked at Roxie and said “Nice tits, Roxie” before he grabbed her, turned her around, bent her over his desk, and speared her pussy with this cock!
View attachment 180224
“Agh, what are you doing?” Roxie cried.

“The tag is easier to put on if your pussy is stimulated” he replies.

“Being raped is hardly stimulating” she yelled.

“I’m not raping you- I’m getting you ready for Gunner and Bull!”

Tree

Cartoon ‘borrowed’ from le Chat

Oh shit....:eek:

Well this is nothing like I expected. I thought I would go to THT Inc. and be tagged then be on my way, in-and-out so to speak. Well there was a lot of ‘in and out’! After the proprietor Tree raped me I was bound to an examination chain and a hulking black man walked in and dropped his pants. If there is a definition of a massive cock he must be it. In a deep baritone voice he says “I am Gunner. Try to relax. I am here to get you ready for Bull.”
I watch in amazed horror as he buries that massive cock deep in my belly. Don’t tell anyone but after a bit I started to like it.

gunner 008.gif
After what seemed to be a day or so he comes after I have three or four times. He grabs a towel and wipes his shaft off but leaves my pussy gaping and oozing his load. Before he leaves he says “You have nice tits, Roxie.”
I have heard that before…

I am still bound on the exam chair when a white guy shorter than Gunner but with shoulders that look as wide as he is tall walks in and drops his pants. Thank God his shaft is not as big as Gunner’s. He introduces himself saying “I’m Bull. After I am done fucking you Tree will be in to fix your tag.”

I reply “Thank goodness you are not as big as Gunner. I don’t think I could more of that!”

Ulrika fits a bit in my mouth and laughs “Roxie, he isn’t relay erect yet. Nail her, Bull!”

exam 004.jpg
Nail me he did! If I am found guilty I hope I don’t have to carry my cross. I’m not sure if I can walk!
Another eternity passes before he comes. But that did not stop me from doing so more than once! As Bull walks from the room he says "By the way, Roxie, you have nice tits..."

Tree

Tree had warned me that being ‘tagged’ would be somewhat less than comfortable. So far I have been taken by three men, two while I was bound to an exam chain and had my pussy pummeled with cocks that were somewhat larger than human (looking back, Tree wasn’t that bad). How bad could my labia being pierced to have a tag hang from it be?
plans the ring jpeg.jpg
The woman Ulrika unties me and brings me to a room that looks like a cross between a medieval torture chamber and the ‘Rocky Horror Picture Show’ and locks my neck and wrists in a pillory. Gunner’s and Bull’s come spills from my pussy (well, maybe Tree’s too). She heats the ring with a torch to open the clasp and says “When Tree squeezes this through your cunt try not to yell. I do have a headache.”

He walks in the room and picks the ring up with a strange plier. Effortlessly he threads it into the hole in the tag. I hate to say but I whined “Does it hurt much?”

He walks behind me and kneads my labia to make it swell and says “I think so, but I would never change places with you to find out how bad. You can let me know in a minute.”

I tense in the stock and he strikes my pussy sharply with a leather crop. My body bucks within the constraint of the stock.

stock pillory 3.jpg
I hardly notice him tug on my labia but I howl in pain as he locks the ring through though the tender sensitive flesh! As the initial shock subsides I hear the cum that still oozes from my pussy sizzle as contacts the hot ring. I feel the tag slap against my thighs as it swings from the ring…

Tree

I hardly notice him tug on my labia but I howl in pain as he locks the ring through though the tender sensitive flesh! As the initial shock subsides I hear the cum that still oozes from my pussy sizzle as contacts the hot ring. I feel the tag slap against my thighs as it swings from the ring…
we...............the old crew call that a dirty low down Tree trick.

we...............the old crew call that a dirty low down Tree trick.
I was just trying to help, Admi....

I am removed from the Pillory and brought to a restroom and am allowed to shower. I use the removable showerhead to rinse my punished pussy. When I am done, there were only a pair of stockings and stilettos to ‘dress’. I put them on and strap on the shoes. I step out of the room and into the dim room where I was tagged and looked at the empty pillory. I freeze when I hear a voice behind me ask “how are you doing Roxie?”
tag roxie.jpg
I take a deep breath and turn around to find the man called Tree sitting on a couch. The light filtering through the blinds behind him obscures his face. “It doesn’t hurt as much as when you first did it. What does it mean?”

“What does ‘what’ mean?”

“What does the tag mean?”

“Nothing good for you” he replies. “Apparently the charges against you are pretty severe. A red ‘C’ means when you are convicted you are condemned to death on a cross. If they were a lesser charge you the ‘C’ would be black and you would be nailed to the cross for no more than 24 hours and if you live that long you would be free.”

“You said ‘when’ I am convicted. What if I am found not guilty?” I ask.

“You are new around here” he replies.

I think I need to vomit but I force back the urge and ask “When does this happen?”

“I have no idea. You are free to leave for now. I’ll see you at your crucifixion.”

“You are going to watch me getting crucified?” I ask.

“No Roxie, I am going to crucify you. The rest of your clothes are in the closet. If I were you I would just put your panties in your purse and not try to wear any for a few days” he says as gets up and walks to the door to leave. “Oh, by the way Roxie, get used to being known as a ‘condemned cunt’. But I must say I was selling you short when I said you have nice tits. You’re going to look great on your cross.”

“Thank you” I reply and add “I think…”

Roxanne

Crux Chronicle header.jpg

Monday 5th January 2015

ANOTHER ONE GETS TAGGED!

By Rupert Wragg

The indefatigable Theodore H Tree continues to work tirelessly at his Continuing Professional Development in order to maintain his Master Crucifixion Technician registration.

The MCT union are hard taskmasters. They expect at least one hanging / crucifixion per week. A mere flogging won’t cut it. But you can’t keep a good man like Tree down. Even as one Roxie is still swinging on her rope, he’s in his car, eating up the miles between Missouri and Ohio, and knocking on the door of…..Roxanne!

Soon enough Roxie is being ‘prepared’ by Mr Bull for tagging, a fate which she bears with resigned orgasms, before howling with pain as the tag goes in.

But wait! If flogging doesn’t cut it, then tagging won’t cut it either. Even Bull won’t cut it!

Roxanne must be crucified!

You know, this dangling tag doesn't really let you wear panties at all! It's inflexible and can't be kept behind the cloth in the crotch. If I let it dangle down my leg with panties on it only pulls and irritates my labium more.:eek: Slacks and jeans are out too, for he same reason...too uncomfortable.:eek:

Guess I'll make this a good reason to just...not...wear...any panties at all...:eek::rolleyes::D Oh gee...guess I'll have to wear my short skirts more...:D Roxie is going commando!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel sexy walking around with it bouncing between my thighs...and when I sit and cross my legs, feeling that cold piece of metal between my crossed thighs makes me super horny!!!! (I seem to be almost always wet since I've been tagged!)

I was frightened at first, but now I'm ready for you Mr Tree...whenever you decide to have me crucified.

But for now, every day, every minute of every hour is precious...I feel I have so much power...! I know my naked body will look really good on the cross...can't wait for everyone to see me...!:D

Am I supposed to feel like this as a condemned slut?:D

Rumor has it that Persecutor Prosecutor Rodent is making up preparing to file charges in the court of the fair and just Judge Admi as I write this. As soon as there is room on his crowded docket Roxie is doomed will get her fair trial.

One wonders what goes through the mind of the condemned woman. What would happen when her lover(s) see the tag when they see the tag with the red 'C' on it!!!

Anyway, Tree takes his just arrived edition of the Crux Chronicle and heads to the john to read it!!!

Tree

Rumor has it that Persecutor Prosecutor Rodent is making up preparing to file charges in the court of the fair and just Judge Admi as I write this. As soon as there is room on his crowded docket Roxie is doomed will get her fair trial.

One wonders what goes through the mind of the condemned woman. What would happen when her lover(s) see the tag when they see the tag with the red 'C' on it!!!

Anyway, Tree takes his just arrived edition of the Crux Chronicle and heads to the john to read it!!!

Tree

Most people use it for another purpose in the john :rolleyes:

Spring came and still no trial. I do have to check in with IMF weekly and inform them of any travel out of town I plan to make. If you ask why I don’t flee if I am caught I spend the rest of the time before my trial in a prison that the rats don’t even want to be in. As for the tag it is as natural on my body as my nose is by now except my nose doesn’t remind me that sometime in 2015 I will be nailed to a cross and hang from it until I am dead!

I notify the local IMF office that I am going to spend spring break with a friend in Minneapolis. I am given the address of the IMF office and am instructed to check in there when I arrive. I do as instructed then met my friend Barb. We take a walk in the park and go to the museum and find a bench. Barb already knows what is going on and we talk freely. She asks how I am holding up.

“Barb, it is the strangest thing. At times I am terrified of being crucified. Last week I even strung up a noose in my basement. I figure hanging has to be quicker than the cross. I got as far as putting the rope around my neck and locking the handcuffs around one wrist. All I had to do was lock it around my other wrist and kick the chair away but I decided I wasn’t ready to die. If they want me dead they are going to have to kill me themselves even if I have to die on the cross.

“Before I came to see you I had to go to the IMF office here. Like every week I had to hike my skirt and show I still had my tag affixed. It is humiliating and reinforces that I am their ‘free range’ prisoner. Yet…” Roxie pauses and hops over to chair facing Barb. She spreads her legs and shows Barb her naked pussy and the tag. She begins to rub her clit and says “…my cunt seems to be dripping wet and ready every minute I am awake!”

roxie 002.gif

Tree

Spring came and still no trial. I do have to check in with IMF weekly and inform them of any travel out of town I plan to make. If you ask why I don’t flee if I am caught I spend the rest of the time before my trial in a prison that the rats don’t even want to be in. As for the tag it is as natural on my body as my nose is by now except my nose doesn’t remind me that sometime in 2015 I will be nailed to a cross and hang from it until I am dead!

I notify the local IMF office that I am going to spend spring break with a friend in Minneapolis. I am given the address of the IMF office and am instructed to check in there when I arrive. I do as instructed then met my friend Barb. We take a walk in the park and go to the museum and find a bench. Barb already knows what is going on and we talk freely. She asks how I am holding up.

“Barb, it is the strangest thing. At times I am terrified of being crucified. Last week I even strung up a noose in my basement. I figure hanging has to be quicker than the cross. I got as far as putting the rope around my neck and locking the handcuffs around one wrist. All I had to do was lock it around my other wrist and kick the chair away but I decided I wasn’t ready to die. If they want me dead they are going to have to kill me themselves even if I have to die on the cross.

“Before I came to see you I had to go to the IMF office here. Like every week I had to hike my skirt and show I still had my tag affixed. It is humiliating and reinforces that I am their ‘free range’ prisoner. Yet…” Roxie pauses and hops over to chair facing Barb. She spreads her legs and shows Barb her naked pussy and the tag. She begins to rub her clit and says “…my cunt seems to be dripping wet and ready every minute I am awake!”

View attachment 180446

Tree

Poor misguided thing. Good thing you came to see me, you have so much to learn...first of all don't trust those people ... "free range prisoner" is a euphemism for "unknowing spy" ... the IMF are using you to sniff around for signs of rebellion, .... secondly, this is Minnesota you dimwit....no one walks around her in an outfit like that this time of year...the wind chill tonite is -50.....the last thing you want to be is dripping wet in your cunt or anywhere else...Hell freezes over here you know. Lastly, your inability to kick the chair away causes me to suspect your reliability. If captured by the IMF during a full-blown rebellion, there is no telling what kind of torture they might subject you to....in some cases they even bring in Bull and Gunner! Now enough about all that, welcome to my city, let's go have something to drink and talk about pleasanter things.

Barb missed the opening line 'Spring came and still no trial' but I have a feeling that a drink and a chat is the least of what they do!!!

Tree

Back
Top Bottom