Sabina - Some Test Renders For Illustrations For "the Serpent's Eye"

• Thread starter Deleted member jedakk
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
D

Deleted member jedakk

I posted all of this already on the Crux Foundation, so many of you have already seen this, but I thought I really should post it here also.

I rarely get to post here myself since I live in Saudi Arabia and this site is blocked by their firewall. For a couple of weeks, I'm in the US and able to participate, so I thought I'd post some of what I've been working on lately.

I'm planning to do an illustrated and expanded version of "The Serpent's Eye," which I posted here back in 2007, I think. As the technology has gotten better, so have my abilities to create more realistic-looking scenes in Poser. The ones I'm going to post are some test renders for the scene where Sabina is whipped in the Forum before she carries her patibulum to the Sessorium, where she is crucified.

In this first scene, Sabina has already been stripped for her whipping and is naked except for the manacles and chains on her wrists. Ajax and Hercules, the two Nubian slaves from the execution crew, are preparing her for whipping. I will copy and paste a bit of the story that each set of illustrations goes with so it's clearer what is going on:

The Nubians spun me around to face the whipping post, pulling my arms up over my head as they pushed me up against the rough wood. I squealed in fright and jerked as one of them thrust his huge, rough hand between my legs from the rear and grabbed my porcella. He clutched me by the back of the neck at the same time and lifted me off the ground so that I was straddling his massive forearm, my legs dangling and kicking.

I nearly wet myself with shock! There were gales of laughter from the crowd and I could feel both of the Nubians shaking with mirth as the one holding my shackles slipped the chain over the top of the post and onto a rusty iron spike on the other side. The one holding me up took advantage of the moment to rub and squeeze my porcella roughly, to the further delight of the crowd. My cheeks were hot with shame. He set me down on my feet then, gave my porcella a final squeeze before taking his hand away, delivered a sharp slap that left my bare bottom stinging, and walked away.​

Jedakk

Attachments

• Sabina whipping test 46.jpg
    Sabina whipping test 46.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 1,379
  • Sabina whipping test 47.jpg
    Sabina whipping test 47.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 1,344
  • Sabina whipping test 48.jpg
    Sabina whipping test 48.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 1,272
In the next scene, Sabina watches in horror as the lictor draws back his whip for the first stroke. Here's the segment from the story:

I almost never wore my hair bound up on my head, and even though I was already completely nude, it made me feel even more naked. There was absolutely nothing between my bare skin and the knotted leather of the whip. I felt the tickle of sweat trickling down my sides from my armpits. I was already panting in anticipation of what was coming.

I caught a glimpse of movement to my left and twisted around to see the flagellator, a big, red-haired German, take his stance and shake his whip out to free its tails. I shrank away when I felt the tails barely brush my back as he measured his distance. As he drew back for the first stroke I buried my head between my upraised arms and shut my eyes so I wouldn’t have to see it coming.

Attachments

• Sabina whipping test 12.jpg
    Sabina whipping test 12.jpg
    841.7 KB · Views: 1,147
  • Sabina whipping test 13.jpg
    Sabina whipping test 13.jpg
    580.3 KB · Views: 1,086
  • Sabina whipping test 14.jpg
    Sabina whipping test 14.jpg
    868.5 KB · Views: 1,075
The next scene is where Sabina gets the first stroke of the whip. Here's the narration from the story:

It was a shock when the first stroke of the heavy whip seared my buttocks; I threw my head back and shrieked in pain.​

Let me also add here that in the original story, the first stroke was across her back, but when I created the picture I couldn't resist the target of that bare ass so I changed the story to match.

Jedakk

Attachments

• Sabina whipping test 30.jpg
    Sabina whipping test 30.jpg
    684.1 KB · Views: 1,044
  • Sabina whipping test 31.jpg
    Sabina whipping test 31.jpg
    529.9 KB · Views: 1,026
  • Sabina whipping test 33.jpg
    Sabina whipping test 33.jpg
    802.1 KB · Views: 1,008
  • Sabina whipping test 34.jpg
    Sabina whipping test 34.jpg
    796.3 KB · Views: 1,035
And the next set I've done show Sabina in the last stages of her whipping, when she has sagged down to hang by her wrists from her chains, almost in a kneeling position. In the background of one of the pictures, Ajax and Hercules watch and wait their turn. Sabina's patibulum is on the ground between them. Here's the narration from the story:

I’d had my share of whippings before, but nothing like that. The strokes came so hard and so fast! I danced around and tried to twist this way and that to protect myself but there was no escape from the whip. I never screamed the other times, but I couldn’t help it today. The whipping just went on and on and I begged them to stop please stop please no more no more and finally my knees buckled and I was hanging by my wrists and crying and they kept on beating me and beating me. I pressed myself against the post and squeezed it between my thighs like a lover, trying to protect the front of my body from the whip.

I should have squeezed my legs together, because the just then the whip came up from underneath me. The searing pain, where the knots bit into my soft inner lips and landed squarely on my podex, launched me up on my tiptoes, screaming. There was hardly a pause in the whipping and I felt my knees buckling again.

As I sagged downward, the regular strokes of the whip’s tails on my naked back, buttocks, and thighs and the stinging pain pushed everything else out of my mind. The grinning faces of the crowd blurred and the sounds of their jeering faded until there was only the pounding of my heart punctuated by the slap of the whip and groans that seemed to come from someone else’s throat.​

Attachments

• Sabina whipping test 41.jpg
    Sabina whipping test 41.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 954
  • Sabina whipping test 42.jpg
    Sabina whipping test 42.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 977
  • Sabina whipping test 43.jpg
    Sabina whipping test 43.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 1,030
  • Sabina whipping test 44.jpg
    Sabina whipping test 44.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 1,115
In order to guaranty that each blow counts, it's usually best to firmly secure the prisoner. But, the erotic appeal that comes from leaving the legs free so she "dance" can't be beat. Jaddak, you've done it again.:)
Yes, this is the same thing I posted in the other thread in response to Melissa's posting. It's still true.

It was just pointed out to me that the story these pictures go with, "The Serpent's Eye," was lost in the transition to this new forum software. Here it is, attached, in case anyone hasn't read it and would like to.

Attachments

• Serpents Eye.pdf
    200.2 KB · Views: 675
Amazing! With the pictures, it will be a Crux-Classic!

Nao dá para traduzir o texto para o português? Onde eu encontro o video ?

Can't you translate the text into Portuguese? Where do I find the video?

Nao dá para traduzir o texto para o português? Onde eu encontro o video ?

Can't you translate the text into Portuguese? Where do I find the video?

Só podíamos fazer o que você poderia fazer, copiar e colar no Google Translate.

Quanto aos vídeos, existem vídeos curtos de Sabina, mas animar uma história tão longa estava além do Poderoso Jedakk!

We could only do what you could do, and copy and paste into Google Translate.

As for videos, there are short videos of Sabina but animating such a long story was beyond even the Mighty Jedakk!

really? Could you please show me the way to that vids?
Please see this post:

Quanto aos vídeos, existem vídeos curtos de Sabina, mas animar uma história tão longa estava do Poderoso Jedakk!

Quanto aos vídeos, existem vídeos curtos de Sabina, mas animar uma história tão longa estava além do Poderoso Jedakk!
não deu para ver o vídeo, maldição, onde se pode encontrar um link para vê-lo?

I couldn't see the video, damn it, where can you find a link to watch it?

Last edited by a moderator:
não deu para ver o vídeo, maldição, onde se pode encontrar um link para vê-lo?

I couldn't see the video, damn it, where can you find a link to watch it?
Lamento muito, pensei que esse link ainda estava ativo.

Os vídeos com som podem ser encontrados neste arquivo zip. Aviso que o som está alto, tome cuidado se houver outras pessoas por perto que possam ouvi-lo! :eek:

I am very sorry, I thought that link was still active.

The videos with sound can be found within this zip file. I warn you that the sound is loud, be careful if there are other people around who might overhear it! :eek:

Attachments

• Sabina test2+3.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 383

Os vídeos com som podem ser encontrados neste arquivo zip. Aviso que o som está alto, tome cuidado se houver outras pessoas por perto que ouvi-lo!: eek:

Os vídeos com som podem ser encontrados neste arquivo zip. Aviso que o som está alto, tome cuidado se houver outras pessoas por perto que possam ouvi-lo!: eek:

Back
Top Bottom