Sacrifice Altar

Go to CruxDreams.com
She is Nadia G. an argentine model that shows her lucious body at onlyfans:

View attachment 1318813View attachment 1318814
View attachment 1318815
View attachment 1318817

She surelly would be an excellent candidate to be sacrificed to the gods, she is clearly a sinner whose soul deserves to burn in hell for eternity...

So, how should she be sacrificed?

My avatar of her to illustrate your choice and fulfill your desires:

View attachment 1318816

Nadia ready for sacrifice!

3625363727403071767.jpeg

I like scenarios in which the girl is tricked into what should be a game, a fantasy, and suddenly discovers, too late, that everything is real ... For example, a woman performing a private extreme BDSM scene for an audience with a male partner (or maybe a woman...), ending in her death for the pleasure of the nasty men (and/or women...) that paid for the show...

I like scenarios in which the girl is tricked into what should be a game, a fantasy, and suddenly discovers, too late, that everything is real ... For example, a woman performing a private extreme BDSM scene for an audience with a male partner (or maybe a woman...), ending in her death for the pleasure of the nasty men (and/or women...) that paid for the show...
Well at that point she just has to go along with the ride an enjoy it

Maybe... but I prefer a more cruel scenario, where she doesnt ... and die knowing that her pain and horror is what gives pleasure to his killer/spectators...

Maybe... but I prefer a more cruel scenario, where she doesnt ... and die knowing that her pain and horror is what gives pleasure to his killer/spectators...
Her pain and horror are part of the act of allowing herself to be slaughtered, it's only natural.

Back
Top Bottom