Sacrifice Altar

Go to CruxDreams.com
the number of times young Eul knelt during Eucharist imagining myself being led up to the altar at the Offertory,
laid there while the chants and prayers were recited, felt my body being broken, my blood shed... :devil:

the number of times young Eul knelt during Eucharist imagining myself being led up to the altar at the Offertory,
laid there while the chants and prayers were recited, felt my body being broken, my blood shed... :devil:

And then they came around and offered you to partake of the body and the blood? Something very sacrilegious going on in your mind? Or maybe you were just lost in your own fantasies?

Some very sacreligious fantasies. Fortunately I'm not a Catholic, didn't have to go to Confession.
The thoughts that went - and still go - through this girl's head in church
would have got me burnt at the stake before evensong!

Some very sacreligious fantasies. Fortunately I'm not a Catholic, didn't have to go to Confession.
The thoughts that went - and still go - through this girl's head in church
would have got me burnt at the stake before evensong!

Me too ... if we all confessed what goes through our warped little minds in church, the stakes outside could well be as numerous as the gravestones. :rolleyes:

If young Eulalia had confessed her secret thoughts what penance should she have got?

The priest strictly could her lead to the parsonage and whipped her. Ten years later she get the idea that this is an abuse of him but immediately she knows that she also was wrong... No one ever understand this and her whole life she walks with her traumatic past.

Me too ... if we all confessed what goes through our warped little minds in church, the stakes outside could well be as numerous as the gravestones. :rolleyes:
I was raised Catholic but never said 'forgive me Father for I have sinned. It has been a week since my last confession and I have been crucifying nude women and describing very nasty thing done to them..."

If God doesn't know what I am up to she is greatly overrated...

I wonder sometimes at the thoughts that go through people's heads, in the privacy of their own world. Ritual has a way of reaching out and carrying us off, and the commemoration of a sacrifice must be a powerful inspiration to those inclined that way!

Imagine when religious services involved actual sacrifice. "Eulalia, good news! You have been chosen!"

If young Eulalia had confessed her secret thoughts what penance should she have got?

The priest strictly could her lead to the parsonage and whipped her. Ten years later she get the idea that this is an abuse of him but immediately she knows that she also was wrong... No one ever understand this and her whole life she walks with her traumatic past.

Indeed.

Whipping 91.jpg

No, I go to the confessional again and tell the priest all I've been doing and dreaming up on CruxForums in the past 5 years,
then I go straight to the presbytery and get undressed for my mega-whipping! :devil:

Back when I was at 'The Dark Spot' I did a story named 'lawsuit loser' that she illustrated for me. I was quite flattered as it was one of my first stories and I did not ask her to do it... she just liked where the story was going and did it. She drew under a different name then but its is obviously the same artist. Always liked her work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom