Sacrifice Altar

Go to CruxDreams.com
Oh no! I only just finished the “Unaussprechlichen Kulten” of Von Junzt..
A bit overrated in my opinion, all the things the writer considers "unaussprechlich" roll off my tongue with ease ;) :p

Sorry.. the pages are all stuck together with eldritch slime :confused:
Now for people who actually use all their tomes and grimoires, and don't just set them out as coffee table displays ...

we know that sometimes happens. The demonspawn that gets conjured up doesn't always have perfect manners.

That's why the Practitioner's Edition comes on ectoplasm-resistant vellum harvested from unborn xenomorphs ...

That's why the Practitioner's Edition comes on ectoplasm-resistant vellum harvested from unborn xenomorphs ...
Eco-friendly: I note that it isn't plastic. Very good. :thumbup: :cool::headbang:
meanwhile ...

"When I said I expect a certain amount of from my students", sighed the Instructor of Dark Arts,
"that is not what I meant. But I'll give her a passing grade on grounds of effort."

View attachment 949946
Extra credit, especially if she heals in time for finals. ;) :D

Eco-friendly: I note that it isn't plastic. Very good. :thumbup: :cool::headbang:

yes we're going for a sustainable practice of the Dark Arts,
(which honestly means mostly, just sustaining the number of practitioners, i.e. teaching them how to avoid getting eaten by what they summon)

even more importantly, the ancient words only really 'come alive' when written to, and read from, actual skin
(and of course we only use skin from certified ethical sources)

if you print out the spells on plastic or industrial paper, it becomes just so many squiggles and gobbledygook,
and in fact that's one of the reasons for the supposed historic 'decline of magic' ...

back in the day when almost anything written, was set down by hand on parchment, spellbooks were powerful
with the dawn of mass printing, it turned out,
that while for instance mathematical knowledge was transferrable independent of the medium it's printed on,
the same is not true of wizardry and witchcraft, and any mass-replicated spellbook is basically just a halloween prop...

"When I said I expect a certain amount of from my students", sighed the Instructor of Dark Arts,
argh, mangled quote,
"When I said I expect a certain amount of self-sacrifice from my students"

Indeed we don't know ...
is she going to climb to the top of the wood heaped for the pyre, and bring her dance to an end there?
Or is she the ecstatic fire priestess about to send a chosen one to the Burning Ones?
up for us to decide ...
I don't really like death, I like to imagine that the women are just being offered up naked as gifts as part of a ritual, but not killed. In that case I like the idea of that woman actively and willingly presenting herself as a naked gift. She does a ceremonial dance before allowing herself to be tied up.

I don't really like death, I like to imagine that the women are just being offered up naked as gifts as part of a ritual, but not killed. In that case I like the idea of that woman actively and willingly presenting herself as a naked gift. She does a ceremonial dance before allowing herself to be tied up.
You might like the idea of witches getting used at Walpurgis Night by the devil in some sort, mostly thought as anally fucked.

I will probably prefer nude female displays and performances to anal sex, unless if the anal sex is done as part of the display. I would prefer if they penetrate themselves with effigies, rather than engage in actual sex.

I will probably prefer nude female displays and performances to anal sex, unless if the anal sex is done as part of the display. I would prefer if they penetrate themselves with effigies, rather than engage in actual sex.
In the Walpurgis night scenario it is in historic context thought as "unnatural sex"... I saw some of these displays with anals in the erotic exhibitions some time ago, a few of my pics------14dildogirl3.jpg12dildogirl2.jpgDSC02282.JPGstrip.jpg

Back
Top Bottom