Sacrifice

Go to CruxDreams.com

Dorothy Brown

Brown Sugar
It`s just the whole scenario really, my fantasy is being persuaded by men who sell bodies to give myself to a native tribe in the Congo and be sacrificed to appease their jungle god, at first i am horrified but i have a voluptuous body and had been
told by an admirer that my body was made for the sacrificial altar. so after a while i said yes and flown to Nairobi then on to the Congo where the body sellers got a good price for my body and i am left with the natives. Now they treat me like a virgin, no funny business but some of the women and children keep rubbing my skin to see if the white will come off. i am left to roam the village as i wish until an hour before my offering then i am taken to a clearing at the edge of the village and for the first time i see the hideous idol i am being offered to.i am stripped of my clothes and tied to a post in full view of the altar i will die on. this altar is in two parts the base and then a hinged top which lifts almost horizontal with horrific sharpened wooden posts bedded into it and ropes holding it in place. now i can see for the first time the horrific death i am going to be put to. The drums are now getting more and more frantic,the natives dancing and chanting and as this is going on i am released from the post and taken to the sacrificial altar,laid down hands beside my side legs partly open and i am looking up at those horrific spikes and the hideous god behind them . terror. orgasms, terror orgasms, my dream is coming true i am going to be offered for sacrifice, ten minutes later the village chief rises from his seat and all goes quiet as the natives gather round the altar. my frightened eyes dart from the natives,to the chief and those horrific spikes that are going to crash down on my soft body and send me to the jungle god . the chief looks down at me, i look at him, licking my now dry lips,i have never felt terror like this before in all my life but my fantasy is about to become reality. he has a pole covered in feathers in his right hand and he slowly starts to raise it,that is when i wet myself, he lifts it high above his head and i just have a glimps of the falling stakes, not even half a scream as they crash down and rip through my soft voluptuous body
making it arch up,my eyes wide in terror,then death , thankfully it was an instant death. The natives then go wild and dance and chant all night long,and the next morning my remains are scraped from the alter taken out of the village and placed on a flat stone slab food for the animals. The altar is cleaned down and made ready for the next white female in twelve months time

It`s just the whole scenario really, my fantasy is being persuaded by men who sell bodies to give myself to a native tribe in the Congo and be sacrificed to appease their jungle god, at first i am horrified but i have a voluptuous body and had been
told by an admirer that my body was made for the sacrificial altar. so after a while i said yes and flown to Nairobi then on to the Congo where the body sellers got a good price for my body and i am left with the natives. Now they treat me like a virgin, no funny business but some of the women and children keep rubbing my skin to see if the white will come off. i am left to roam the village as i wish until an hour before my offering then i am taken to a clearing at the edge of the village and for the first time i see the hideous idol i am being offered to.i am stripped of my clothes and tied to a post in full view of the altar i will die on. this altar is in two parts the base and then a hinged top which lifts almost horizontal with horrific sharpened wooden posts bedded into it and ropes holding it in place. now i can see for the first time the horrific death i am going to be put to. The drums are now getting more and more frantic,the natives dancing and chanting and as this is going on i am released from the post and taken to the sacrificial altar,laid down hands beside my side legs partly open and i am looking up at those horrific spikes and the hideous god behind them . terror. orgasms, terror orgasms, my dream is coming true i am going to be offered for sacrifice, ten minutes later the village chief rises from his seat and all goes quiet as the natives gather round the altar. my frightened eyes dart from the natives,to the chief and those horrific spikes that are going to crash down on my soft body and send me to the jungle god . the chief looks down at me, i look at him, licking my now dry lips,i have never felt terror like this before in all my life but my fantasy is about to become reality. he has a pole covered in feathers in his right hand and he slowly starts to raise it,that is when i wet myself, he lifts it high above his head and i just have a glimps of the falling stakes, not even half a scream as they crash down and rip through my soft voluptuous body
making it arch up,my eyes wide in terror,then death , thankfully it was an instant death. The natives then go wild and dance and chant all night long,and the next morning my remains are scraped from the alter taken out of the village and placed on a flat stone slab food for the animals. The altar is cleaned down and made ready for the next white female in twelve months time

PDVD_056.jpg Dorothy's soft voluptuous body moments before the horrific spikes came crashing down

Very erotic tale Dorothy Brown! I loved it:goodjob: Thank you for posting it.
I have almost the same fantasy, but the natives are a tribe of Amazons, and the method of death is a bit different.
I am not a very good writer like you, but I might give it a try, and tell my Amazon tale.
Again, thanks for the sexy tale:devil:

I Could`nt find these yesterday but my friend Jenny made these to go with my fantasy
well not a fantasy really, something i used to long for,but it gives you some idea of how
it destroys a white woman to appease that horrible jungle god on June 21st every year
they are looking for a 2015 offering, any girl interested. you don`t have to be a virgin

Attachments

• All These Lovely Men.jpg
    All These Lovely Men.jpg
    698.4 KB · Views: 566
  • Dorothy Browns Sacrifice.jpg
    Dorothy Browns Sacrifice.jpg
    377.9 KB · Views: 527
  • Bye Bye Everyone.jpg
    Bye Bye Everyone.jpg
    394.3 KB · Views: 502
Very erotic tale Dorothy Brown! I loved it:goodjob: Thank you for posting it.
I have almost the same fantasy, but the natives are a tribe of Amazons, and the method of death is a bit different.
I am not a very good writer like you, but I might give it a try, and tell my Amazon tale.
Again, thanks for the sexy tale:devil:

The darker side to that fantasy Hondoboot is,i am kidnapped with my husband and we are taken to be sacrificed
i am naked on the altar he is naked near me tied to a post, the witch doctor cut`s off his balls and cock, leaving him
screaming and bleeding to death but worse is to come, his cock and balls are pushed up my pussy and then my body
is ripped apart by the knife that took my husbands cock. oh i need some tissues quick now

The darker side to that fantasy Hondoboot is,i am kidnapped with my husband and we are taken to be sacrificed
i am naked on the altar he is naked near me tied to a post, the witch doctor cut`s off his balls and cock, leaving him
screaming and bleeding to death but worse is to come, his cock and balls are pushed up my pussy and then my body
is ripped apart by the knife that took my husbands cock. oh i need some tissues quick now

OMG :rolleyes::p

Back
Top Bottom