Sad Love Story

Go to CruxDreams.com

pavelfnx

Condemned
Thank you! I didn't post it directly myself because I thought it's too long for a simple posting. And I wasn't able to employ another file format either, like .rtf or .doc, the forum browswer doesn't seem to allow it. But if you want I can do it.

Barbaria1

Rebel Leader
Staff member
Thank you! I didn't post it directly myself because I thought it's too long for a simple posting. And I wasn't able to employ another file format either, like .rtf or .doc, the forum browswer doesn't seem to allow it. But if you want I can do it.
That would be great. I’ve always admired your work. Great to have you here.

Barbaria1

Rebel Leader
Staff member
Yes, definitely the story is too long to be posted directly here, if you believe what the error says.
There is a word limit. We here often break them into parts and post.

montycrusto

Slave Trader
@pavelfnx please consider posting the story here as text, and split it up into parts if you have to. It will be much more accessible that way! I really enjoyed it but the text is hard to read at the moment. Thanks.

pavelfnx

Condemned
All right, I'll do it, but it will take some time. I recovered the file sometime ago and it was written in an old version of Word, so far I couldn't remove the formatting automatically, I will have to do it manually.

montycrusto

Slave Trader
All right, I'll do it, but it will take some time. I recovered the file sometime ago and it was written in an old version of Word, so far I couldn't remove the formatting automatically, I will have to do it manually.
I think it would be worth the trouble!

Great story, thanks very much. I think you can simply copy paste it in sections straight into a post! I will experiment:

Truly took me like a minute or so… reformatted into paragraphs:

“SAD LOVE STORY”
by Pavel

“Before I tell you my story, let me apologise for my poor English. I studied it for a few years, when I still was in medical school, but of course almost all my vocabulary was related to my profession. I will try to do it the best I can, since I strongly desire to let it some simpathetic people like you read it.

Yes, I know that sometimes I am repetitive in my personal drama, but not everybody has to see his sweet love being practically taken away from your arms straight to the gallows, and hanged in a sordid prison, knowing that nothing can be done to avoid it. But let's start from the beginning, so you can fully understand the depth of my grief.”

——————————————

Yes I could do that in about 10 or 15 minutes for the whole story, maybe 3 posts? If you want I can do it, but obviously better if you can… And you can! Please do! Lovely little read, love the Australian connection

Top Bottom