Sad Love Story

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thank you! I didn't post it directly myself because I thought it's too long for a simple posting. And I wasn't able to employ another file format either, like .rtf or .doc, the forum browswer doesn't seem to allow it. But if you want I can do it.

Thank you! I didn't post it directly myself because I thought it's too long for a simple posting. And I wasn't able to employ another file format either, like .rtf or .doc, the forum browswer doesn't seem to allow it. But if you want I can do it.
That would be great. I’ve always admired your work. Great to have you here.

@pavelfnx please consider posting the story here as text, and split it up into parts if you have to. It will be much more accessible that way! I really enjoyed it but the text is hard to read at the moment. Thanks.

All right, I'll do it, but it will take some time. I recovered the file sometime ago and it was written in an old version of Word, so far I couldn't remove the formatting automatically, I will have to do it manually.

All right, I'll do it, but it will take some time. I recovered the file sometime ago and it was written in an old version of Word, so far I couldn't remove the formatting automatically, I will have to do it manually.
I think it would be worth the trouble!

Great story, thanks very much. I think you can simply copy paste it in sections straight into a post! I will experiment:

Truly took me like a minute or so… reformatted into paragraphs:

“SAD LOVE STORY”
by Pavel

“Before I tell you my story, let me apologise for my poor English. I studied it for a few years, when I still was in medical school, but of course almost all my vocabulary was related to my profession. I will try to do it the best I can, since I strongly desire to let it some simpathetic people like you read it.

Yes, I know that sometimes I am repetitive in my personal drama, but not everybody has to see his sweet love being practically taken away from your arms straight to the gallows, and hanged in a sordid prison, knowing that nothing can be done to avoid it. But let's start from the beginning, so you can fully understand the depth of my grief.”

——————————————

Yes I could do that in about 10 or 15 minutes for the whole story, maybe 3 posts? If you want I can do it, but obviously better if you can… And you can! Please do! Lovely little read, love the Australian connection

Back
Top Bottom